Do you care about how you look?

Xievie

Do you care about how you look?  

207 users have voted

1. 1. Do you care about how you look?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Other. (post a reply)

I don't care very much, but it'd be horrendously inaccurate to say I don't care about my appearance.  And I don't know if I'd really associate with anyone who doesn't care.  After all, if you just let yourself go it usually implies a bad hygiene as well.  Not to mention I feel the way I look is a good tool of expression.  I will sometimes dress up, sometimes will just casually wear clothes.

Personally, I have to admit I do care about my appearance. I like to look pretty, but I would never wear 20 pounds of makeup. I have friends who wont leave the house without makeup on. I like wearing makeup and stuff but I dont NEED it. its just to highlight my features

Psh, not even the slightest. Honestly, I don't care about making a good impression on others. The vast majority of the people I know are just hollow people, so why putting effort in impressing them? Besides, it's such a pain having to carefully choose clothes and change :V

Edited by Erio Touwa

I am probably more concerned about my looks than I should.  It isn't the clothes that I am focused the most on, I make sure they aren't wrinkled anyway, but it is my face that has irritated me lately.  I developed some bad habits I am embarrassed to admit, but I will say that this has lead me to wearing hats more often.

Yes and no. While it's true that looks aren't everything, first impressions are, realistically, pretty damn important. If I'm headed into a situation that calls for some degree of formality, I'm going to do the responsible thing and look the part. If not, I'll just be myself.

For the type of clothes I usually wear, it all boils down to comfort and what my interests are. I find baggy cargo pants the most comfortable for covering up DAT PLOT. And because I'm into MLP, various bands, Star Wars, motorcycles, etc., I have a lot of T-shirts designed around those things. As long as my clothes aren't stained, smelly or horribly wrinkled, I don't really care what others think of my choice of casual dress.

As for hygiene, you bet yer tits I'm not gonna leave the house unless I've slashed away my 5 o'clock shadow and made sure my hair is at least presentable. So while I look like a walking stereotype of '80s thrashers, I'm a spiffy-looking walking stereotype of '80s thrashers.

I've thought about this A LOT! And here's my answer. If I'm with my family or by myself or sometimes with my friends, I don't care. But if I go out in public or go to school, then yes I do care.

• Brohoof 1

I do,but not as much as other people do.If I'm going to school,or going somewhere else.I'll wear something casual,and make sure I take care of personal hygiene,but If I'm staying home for the whole day.0 bucks will be given that day.Just stay in boxers pretty much.

To an extent yeah I do care about how I look. I mean its a good thing too dress nice on occasion and have a style that you like yourself. I mean I usually wear comfortable stuff jeans t shirt at times or whatever. But yeah it think it is good too want too look presentable. Just don't go extreme or take things out of context.

Yes but not as much as other girls do. I don't care enough to wake up earlier and put on makeup. Makeup is a bother. I don't like it a lot and it doesn't make me feel like I look any better. :/ But yeah I don't want to walk out in something thats ugly either. I care enough but don't spend too much time on looks. Just enough I think. And when I catch myself thinking too hard on what other people think I ask myself "Who am I trying to impress?" And put on something I want to wear. That works out best. 

And with that post I am now... a butterfly :DDD New ranking reached!

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

It depends for me really, like when it comes to any parties or anything similar then I usually dress up casually or as long as I don't look too 'silly'. But when it comes to formal events then my parents basically tell me what to wear because formal clothing isn't really what I wear ;P In fact I can't tell that much of a huge difference between my casual clothes and formal clothes, unless it's something super fancy like a tuxedo or a suit.

In video games, then I don't really care what I look like, depending on the game. Like Minecraft for example, I like to look for cool skins just to make me feel cooler B)  or any games like HALO where you can customize your player, I like to customize myself to make my player look cool. Stats in video games are trash to me now, I care about if I'm having fun or not, because focusing on stats can throw you off and make you rage at something that's not important, and that's happened to me so many times ;P It's quite a shame that people judge you because of some numbers next to the letters 'K/D' or 'SPM'

Not really. But my clothes does need to be simple. I don't like shirts and stuff with text or something. Just one plain colour. I'm boring, I know. I tend to focus my energy at useless stuff instead.

Eh more or less. Thankfully I don't work in fast food anymore so I don't have to shave so often, but I always put on deodorant everyday and shower once every 2 days at the very least. My dental hygiene is virtually non-existent but nobody seems to even notice. 

For me personally I have never cared what I looked like.....Till I got older and did..... 

I don't spend much time on my looks a couple of mins tops and that's it.... Like comb my hair, brush my teeth and throw something on and I am good to go... 

NOW in video games that's a different story... I SPEND like 30 mins to an hour designing their look..... I care what they look like.... 

Not really, no. I don't fix my hair or anything, I just keep it as it is, and well clothes, I don't care if I wear good looking clothes, I just wear what I think is comfortable. Which, in most cases are sweatpants and a t-shirt x3

I do care to a certain extent, yes. I always keep a comb on me. Always. I don't need it so much now that I got a haircut, but I like to have it to fix my bangs if a gust of wind messes them up. I don't care too much about clothing. I usually just wear some cargo pants/shorts and a t-shirt. I don't really dress up. I just like to throw on something comfortable.

Edited by BioticDemon

I care more than I would like to admit. Yes, I care a lot about the way I look, but since I spend a lot of time at home, sometimes I don't even care, but when I have to leave my anxiety with my looks comes back.

I do look at the mirror when I brush my teeth each morning, to see if my teeth are alright, or if I have a pimple on my face, also I check if I look thin enough to not be called fat. ugh <_< i hate my metabolism

Yes, almost to the point of almost seeming vain at times. I always make sure my hair is perfect before I leave the dorm (and I recomb it several times a day), I make sure my  clothes are well coordinated and complimenting, and I even bought colored contacts with my last prescription to make my brown eyes blue.

Which is funny, because up until about a year ago I was the biggest slob imaginable. Now I'm a pretty boy lol.

Edited by Mutton Bash

I haven't brushed my hair in three days, I haven't showered in five, and the clothes I'm wearing haven't been washed in well over two weeks. (Bonus points - this is day four wearing the exact same ones) How's that for completely embarrassing honesty?  :blush:

My personal hygiene leaves...much to be desired.

I think as long as i'm not covered in dirt and as long as I have clean clothes that cover my body i'm fine with how I look, sure I might spend a few minutes making my hair look reasonably nice but apart from that I really don't care.

Just a little bit.

I mean I think I dress pretty decent, sometimes I do feel self conscious though with certain things.

When I do care, I wish I didn't because really you just have to be comfortable with yourself. That's hard sometimes. 

To a certain a degree.

I make myself look presentable,being neat,hygiene and stuff along those lines, but not to the point where I go out my way to impress people. If people don't like how I look or dress or if I look "ugly" then jog on.  :comeatus: