Do you care about how you look?

Xievie

Do you care about how you look?  

207 users have voted

1. 1. Do you care about how you look?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Other. (post a reply)

Yes and no. While I do sometimes worry about my image to the public, it is more of a personal thing, like how I perceive myself. Trying to look good for others is a never ending struggle. Plus, no amount of good looks can save a flawed personality, such as mine. I can be the most handsome person in the galaxy but I would still come off as awkward around other people, which would most likely put them off.

So at times, I do care, other many times, I cannot bring myself to care much. When I go out I do at least try to look decent, but I don't go out very often and in the end it doesn't really matter for me anyways.

• Brohoof 1

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

When I'm going out to an event, or party or something, yes, I want to look my best.

but 95% of the time no, lounging at home, going to school, to the store, etc, I don't really care how I look that much.

6ohanq.png

I seem to care about my appearance to a marginal degree... For instance... I'll try to match clothes, hairstyle, accessories, etc... along with my overall general "style" I guess if you will...... Which usually depends on what the day is... Where I'm going... Who I'm expecting to be around...... Usually I'm expecting to be around everyone in my school, so I typically kinda try to go for the "dark emo" kinda look to fit my general mood of that when going to school... If I'm around good friends, then I'll tend to maybe go for something a bit more...... "colorful" I guess you could say... :maud:  I don't know... Sorry, weirdness ensues in me sometimes like that.  :catface:

hJsPVKF.jpg

A huge thank you to my great friend AppleGearRising for this signature picture

yay.png

Thank you Apple, I love it so much!

smile.png

Normally I would just post the picture, but as it seems, it is too big to put in the signature here, so here is the link to my MLP personality test results:

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=OTU0Mnw5NDMzMzA (I am mostly like Fluttershy, in case you couldn't already guess.)

I do; my vanity is a large part of my character. If I look in the mirror and say "ew," my self-confidence is lowered. If I go out in public without feeling that I look good, I can't have a great day. I'm not comfortable if I'm not presentable. Does that make sense?

Now, a lot of really pretty clothes are very uncomfortable. I can't wear a tight dress or super high heels very often. I love comfort, but I also love beauty.

But if I'm at home all day, I usually just throw on jeans and a tee shirt and stick my hair in a bun so I can surf the Web for thirteen hours straight. :3

Edited by True Rarity

Yes buts it's mainly concerned with not looking like a slob and being generally in style with what's going on but I am far from obsessed and could care less what someone could possibly say about me. I am the average of the average

I highly doubt that, you probably look just fine

A high-res pic with horrible lighting will reveal how flawed I am; misaligned teeth; rugged forehead; a few acne scars, but my siblings and parents don't have any of that :/. At least my posture and body weight/height is pretty good.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

It depends, I don't care what other people think of me but I understand the importance of looking 'good' or professional and how it affects those around me. I also prefer to wear nice clothing anyway so it's more of a personal thing.

"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown

"There's always another secret." & "I'm so storming pure I practically belch rainbows." -Brandon Sanderson(Books)

Above are my three favorite quotes.

I support a [United Equestria].

A high-res pic with horrible lighting will reveal how flawed I am; misaligned teeth; rugged forehead; a few acne scars, but my siblings and parents don't have any of that :/. At least my posture and body weight/height is pretty good.

I think you're really handsome :squee:

• Brohoof 1

֍֎֍֎

I care a good deal about how I look. I'm the run-of-the-mill girl who takes her time to get ready for events. I put in effort on my clothes, the accessories worn that day and I do my make up. I don't put on a lot, but enough to think I look pretty enough for the world to see me. My hair also is naturally wavy, which I don't like - so if I'm going out or feel like looking nice for a day, I straighten it.

fluttershy_gif_sig__working_now___person

Thank You for the Sig, Skoffee. (:

I guess so, ya. I shower before I go to work or out, unless it's my day off and I'm just going to get some fast food. I put pitstick on every day and comb my hair out, keep my nails clean, I only shave every few days though since my facial hair grows slow so I usually look a little scruffy. I should probably be better about brushing my teeth though. I usually have a pair of work pants and regular pants that I wear for the week before I wash them, unless they get something on them. I'll rewear tshirts if they've only been worn for a couple hours and look clean. So I guess my answer is moderately

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

Not too much. Just fix my hair so I don't look like I just came out of the jungle, some decent cloths, and I'll be fine.

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

I don't.

But other people care about how I look, and... well... that's kinda important. I try to make a good impression on people, so that involves keeping myself clean, at the very least.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

I care a little about how I look. I try to look clean and make sure the clothing doesn't have holes in them, if I'm going to something formal, then I make sure the colors go together well. With that said, I normally wear what I feel comfortable with and aren't as focused on what's fashionable. Other than clothing, I have very thick hair that gets messed up easily, so I comb it every morning.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

It doesn't bother me when I look a little slovenly. However, I know when I do look good, I feel better about myself. I usually go out with makeup on, hair neat, and painted nails, because I like how it looks. I also still wear jeans and Converse. Also, a lot of pony shirts.

f_50_1_70.jpeg

I got an extra hour in the ballpit