I KNOW WHEN THE SHOW IS GOING TO END

Harmony And Rarity

Okay everyone. I have done alot of thinking about this and I have finally come to a conclusion. When G4 ends will be when all of the Mane 6 have reached their full potentials. Such as Rainbow Dash becoming a wonderbolt and Rarity becoming a canterlot designer. What do you guys think?

• Brohoof 2

NONONONONONONONOOOOOOOO! THE SHOW SHOULD NOT END!!!! I WILL CRY FOR WEEKS AND AND THE FANDOM WILL FADE AWAY!!! YOU LITTLE ANTI BRONY NEEDS SOME MANNERS!!!!!

You know MLP will always exist right?

G5 will come after G4. And in between the wait I will be crying. I like the fact how I am a Brony because I love you people to the core.

Edited by The Stache
  • Brohoof 3

MLP is now technically a unisex show (which is actually aimed more towards boys) and thus is embracing its new audience. There's a whole lot more Hasbro can do if the show can be marketed to more than just little girls.

I'm going to guess that it's not going to end too soon because of that very reason.

You know MLP will always exist right?

G5 will come after G4. And in between the wait I will be crying. I like the fact how I am a Brony because I love you people to the core.

Nahh, tehre is no way they would end a show that is making them SOOOOO much money and doing such a big service to the HUB channel at the moment :)!

6 Seasons and a Film!!!! I still believe :P!

• Brohoof 1

Nahh, tehre is no way they would end a show that is making them SOOOOO much money and doing such a big service to the HUB channel at the moment :)!

6 Seasons and a Film!!!! I still believe :P!

...wow I can't believe you would even think of saying something like that. I am super disappointed in you. Because everyone knows.

10+ Seasons! :3 

Edited by The Stache
  • Brohoof 1

MLP is now technically a unisex show (which is actually aimed more towards boys) and thus is embracing its new audience. There's a whole lot more Hasbro can do if the show can be marketed to more than just little girls.

MLP is and will always be a girl show. Some aspects are aimed at bronies but if aimed it towards mostly boys it would not be the show we all know and love. Just because it's good doesn't mean its not a girl show, that would ruin the point.

Also, the show will end. I hope it ends. I want it to last a while but if they make it last too long it won't be good anymore. Just think of Spongebob. Some people in the show will leave, the voices may change, and they will run out of fresh ideas. I hope the show ends when they reach there full potential, like you said. I also hope G5 is equally good!

Just because the mane six end up reaching their full potential doesn't mean the show has to stop there. I suspect we will be seeing more isolated characters with their own issues {e.g anxiety, some aspects of autism) and how they overcome them. Not being tied to any sort of group/friendship, there will be alot more freedom to put them into all kinds of situations.

Let's not forget that there is a fair chunk of Equestria that hasn't been explored, there's plenty of room for upcoming episodes to take advantage of them and wrap a story around. That's assuming the writers choose to though, I really hope they're not going to take another jump off a cliff in terms of quality control.

• Brohoof 1

The mix of satire and serious conversation here is confusing me :P.

Anyways, I think that by the end of the show, the mane 6 will all have achived some goal of theirs, or some form of resolution will occur Atleast. It only makes sense to have that happen really. Leaving unanswered questions would be strange.

Of course that doesn't really give any better indications as to when the show will end. It could go on 10 seasons or 1 season, who knows.

I honestly think it'll only go on to like 6-7 seasons max but who knows.

And I'm also expecting an mlp based film, nothing against EqGs but I kinda want an actual mlp based pony movie. Atleast before the series finale.

As for a new generation, it's possible, I just dunno what they could do with it. I feel like it'll also be hard to capture the magic that g4 has, something about it is just magical, to think there is a way that they could really improve the show and still keep that idk.

They may just end g4 as their last when they're run dry of ideas.

If a g5 comes out I'll watch it and see if I like it if I do I will watch it, If not I won't.

Regardless I'm staying here beyond the show, this place is to awesome to just leave.

• Brohoof 1

no offense but i find it impossible to make like 10 seasons of mlp, the writers would have to make a shitload of brainstorming to pull that off but i guess it wouldnt matter cause....lets do the math:

10 seasons + RARITY = more episodes for her and just her <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I doubt something as big as MLP would have a final season without being told that it will be the final season. That being said, it's gone on for quite a while now, and as much as I would hate to see it go, season five might be the last one.

I hope MLP won't last too long. Many very good TV series became a crap after a first few very good episodes.

So I am afraid that the same thing can happen to MLP. I hope it won't, but it would be better if it will end up at the top of the form.

I agree with your idea of when the show will end, @ . people are going to hate me, but i feel that if your theory is correct, i would add on with the other 4

Fluttershy: um...i don't really know. maybe she becomes in charge of the animal helpers for winter wrap-up or is the gardener for the castle?

Pinkie Pie: manages to become friends with all of equestria and hosts the grand galloping gala

Twilight Sparkle: well, she's an alicorn. perhaps she gets a kingdom? although luna doesnt have one... she saves everypony from an ursa major attack?

Apple Jack: gains ownership of sweet apple acres...idk, cant think of much for her.

these are hypotheses and probably wont come true anytime soon, but still it's fun to guess. also, I'm hoping for at least 10 seasons. 8 and i will be content, if they are good enough.