Princess Cadance Fan Club

Courageous Thunder Dash

Do you think that if Chrysalis did complete her plan and married Shining Armor then Candance would of turned in to HeartBreaker out of anger and jealousy and defeated Chrysalis and Celestia?

image.jpeg.19fe35ba68a0650345be40683450bc88.jpeg

• Shocked 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cadence is so underrated as a character. Most of the attention goes to the other alicorn princesses but her singing voice is absolutely breathtaking and her design is top-tier. I always enjoy an episode that has Cadence in it. I really wish we had gotten to see more of her in the series, especially her role in the Crystal Empire being gone and then returning as it's princess. I feel like we only got a tiny glimpse of her character outside of the Empire up until Three's a Crowd. 

• Brohoof 4

Untitled.jpg.fb121d0049b3faf6b769d02105f3a609.jpg

⋆.˚⟡ Know that your time is coming soon. As the sun rises, so does the moon.  As love finds a place in every heart: You are a princess, you'll play your part. ⋆.˚⟡

41 minutes ago, Mightyena said:

I recently elaborated on how Cadence has that "emotional intelligence" that the other princesses lack, her ability comes from her empathetic nature and her compassion toward the ones she loves and how protective she is over them, it makes sense she would be with Shining Armor, I think she compliments the other ponies with a type of "lived in", "worldly", "interpersonal realism" that the other princesses dont have on a deeper level, one that tries to relate and sympathize with other ponies, Cadence is incredibly underrated and her dynamic with Twilight is way to under used.

ABSOLUTELY. She's a lot younger than Celestia and Luna and therefore a lot more attuned to what's going on in society. She hasn't lost that humanity or empathy as you said and I think a lot of it is due to her age, similar to Twilight. They're both princess who feel more grounded and real because they've spent more time as ponies first then princesses. This is especially true for Cadence as she's shown to spread compassion and empathy which is not only an extension of her talent but lends itself so well as someone who should be in a position of power because they hear and care for all. 

• Brohoof 1

Untitled.jpg.fb121d0049b3faf6b769d02105f3a609.jpg

⋆.˚⟡ Know that your time is coming soon. As the sun rises, so does the moon.  As love finds a place in every heart: You are a princess, you'll play your part. ⋆.˚⟡

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-08-21 at 2:29 AM, lunarwing said:

Cadence is so underrated as a character. Most of the attention goes to the other alicorn princesses but her singing voice is absolutely breathtaking and her design is top-tier. I always enjoy an episode that has Cadence in it. I really wish we had gotten to see more of her in the series, especially her role in the Crystal Empire being gone and then returning as it's princess. I feel like we only got a tiny glimpse of her character outside of the Empire up until Three's a Crowd. 

I agree she is underrated, so many in the question "Luna or Celestia" I always vote Cadence as Best Princess 

I never understand why Princess Cadence never get so much love. As others have said, she is an underrated character. They should have given her more airtime when the original series was airing. 

On 2024-08-20 at 9:29 PM, lunarwing said:

I agree with this statement. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

There should have been more of her character from season 3 and beyond.  

I think they just had no much idea of what to do with her after Season 3, she was literally the hero and very important character in the 1st Changeling invasion and the King Sombra attack, she fulfilled her role and I think it was even more important than Luna and Celestia, they were barely relevant in any of the story arcs, maybe only when transferring their energies to Twilight to defeat Tirek. If it wasn't for Cadance, Chrysalis and Sombra would probably have won

• Sad 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg