Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC drawing for Chigens and Kay, please dont ban me

Rocco

many moons ago (February) i asked if i could draw @Chigens and Kay OC because i was new to drawing and wanted a challenge. i failed measurably and burned the picture so no one would ever see my horrible attempt at drawing her truly badass OC. well the other day i got a spark of inspiration while listening to the song "the familiar taste of poison" and started drawing. (i draw totally on inspiration thats why it takes me forever to finish requests img-1859516-1-tongue.png) well i finally finished her up and i fell good about the drawing. i had allot of fun with her stripes being a big fan of tribal art work and couldn't help but change them up a bit to add to the minicing over all look! tell me what your think....if she dosent ban me for tweaking her oc......

LOL FIXED SIDE WAYS PICTURE AND SCALED DOWN THE REZ SO IT WONT CRASH YOUR COMP WHEN YOU TRY AND OPEN IT!

post-10531-0-39848300-1379647716_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lucid Sketch
  • Brohoof 10

Another lovely addition to the forums always growing library of Chigens and Kay's OC pics! smile.png   Seriously, I don't know of any other OC on these forums that gets more attention than hers does. happy.png   Always fun seeing excellent drawings of her wonderfully unique OC, and this definitely counts as one.  Thanks so much for sharing Lucid Sketch! derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 1

Another lovely addition to the forums always growing library of Chigens and Kay's OC pics! img-1859868-1-smile.png   Seriously, I don't know of any other OC on these forums that gets more attention than hers does. img-1859868-2-happy.png   Always fun seeing excellent drawings of her wonderfully unique OC, and this definitely counts as one.  Thanks so much for sharing Lucid Sketch! img-1859868-3-derpy_emoticon1.png

now thats a over the top complement right there! and i will take it! lol. thanks for the kind words, it was just time to make good on the promiss i made to draw her oc, im not the best out there and i know this is not the best drawing i have seen of her oc but i really like how it turned out.

• Brohoof 1