Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Brony :D

ArcBolt

Hello, I have just made this account and i am very exited to meet lots of friends in the future, and hope to start a MLP text adventure in the future if anyone thinks it would be fun. If you are, just talk in this forum and i will try and be as active as possible. Thanks in advance!

Text adventure now in discussion here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/74939-mlp-choose-your-own-adventure-story-detailsrulessuggestions-come-help/?p=1896241 

Edited by ArcBolt
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome Catsnarter ! *Hugs* ... I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do (which is a lot! biggrin.png) ... you Will meet some fantastic ponies here and make alot of new friends ! smile.png

I love doing text RP etc, its really great ! biggrin.png

Well, as I say to most ponies.... If ever you need a friend just PM me, I will talk to pretty much any pony as long as their friendly happy.png

Edited by Skylar

Well hello and welcome hope you 'll like it here I love meeting new people, ever need someone to chat with and i 'm on just send a message i'll usualy chat, if i 'm mot bisy or passed out. I dont have a welcome to the herd pic so here's scootaloo

post-16202-0-64248200-1380587504.jpg

Hey there :3

Welcome to us! It's actually spelled brony* but who cares x3 I hope you will enjoy your stay here! *hug*

Well, Im exited to be here guys, and ill be posting my idea to the role playing section as soon as i can, so look it up. It will be lots of fun to change the story so send some ponies over so we can get started

love the vibe here... thanks for the welcome posts

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, welcome to the forums! So by text adventure it seems you mean role play I guess... not something that I'm particularly interested in but you can do that here! ;)

Well whatever it is you want to do here, I hope you enjoy it! :)

A new one for the herd, yay!

Welcome to the forums, friend. Hope you enjoy your stay here in the forums. Look around, explore, wander around, and lose yourself in the seas of roleplay (if you like roleplaying). :)

Hello and welcome to the forums, ArcBolt!

Have welcoming welcome song...

Edit: Ok, now when I look at the initial still, it doesn't look very welcoming, but trust me, it is!

Edited by mitchfizz05