Topic suggestion.

Jack Spades

Here's something that has been bugging me.

You see that the RP topics are always up there. For me, they get in the way for topics I usually like to see. I think it'd be good if RP topics you participate in show up there and RP topics you don't participate in don't show up. 

It might be something I need to get used to, but I also want to know what you all think. So don't be afraid to teach me about how it's good to have RP topics there.

Here's something that has been bugging me.

attachicon.gifTopics I do(n't) want to see..png

You see that the RP topics are always up there. For me, they get in the way for topics I usually like to see. I think it'd be good if RP topics you participate in show up there and RP topics you don't participate in don't show up. 

It might be something I need to get used to, but I also want to know what you all think. So don't be afraid to teach me about how it's good to have RP topics there.

Notifications for various areas of the website can be turned off at your own discretion.

1) Go up to the top right hand corner of the website, and click on your username.

2) In the drop down menu, click "My Settings".

3) Click the "Homepage" tab listed on the left side.

4) Under the master list of public pages, click the topics you'd like to exclude.

• Hold down the "Ctrl" key while clicking to exclude multiple tabs of your choice.
  • Remove entire sections by selecting the header for that particular section.
  • Clicking once on a tab and then Shift+Clicking another tab will select those two as well as all of the other topics in between.)

I hope that helps!

• Brohoof 2