Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NEED OPINIOS ON ART STUFF! [free cookie for input :3]

Libido

Hey there friends!wub.png

here's a thing, soon I'll print some art for a small con, and I need your opinion on which ones would I print more of.

Basically comment the ones you like the most (like A3, A10, B1..etc)

you can choose more than one fav's from both lists:

(rave's) http://i.imgur.com/1myMZR7.jpg

(alumx's mine) http://i.imgur.com/eeATGIV.jpg

(I left links here because size is pretty ridiculous ^^)

So yeah! Your input counts  a lot!

Have an awesome day e9FkmL5.png

• Brohoof 5

For Rave, I'd say 1B, 3B and 4B, I think they'd do well. I wouldn't go with 5B, 6B or 7B.

Yours, well, it's a bit harder because they're all so good x3

Ehmm, 3A, 5A, 6A, 7A and 9A look great, definitely something you'd show at a con, especially 3, 5 and 9. I particularly like number 5, love the shading there ^-^

Well for the first ones, the ones I liked the most were 3B, 4B and 6B

For yours.. Well I love all of them. But my favorites would be 5A, 7A, 3A, 8A

(You're a very good artist!)

Edited by Jokuc

YAY FREE COOKIE!! :lol:

lol ok seriously.  Um for the first my favorites are 1B, 3B, 4B and 6B

For the second DAMN they're all great but 1A, 2A, 4A, 5A and 6A have to be my favs. :lol: GREAT WORK your stuff is awesome ;)

All the art is absolutely fantastic! I would choose favorites, however I'm going to put what I think will sell most.

Rave's: 3B. Many people will love this and I'm sure it would be a good sell due to both characters popularity. 4B covers the two main princesses and also adds in a touch of Twilight and Cadence, it's a nice multiple-character picture. I have no idea what else would sell much. 6B would seem like a cute motivator, 7B isn't bad but I personally like 6B more. 5B is a nice picture but I'm not exactly sure people would buy it nearly as much (or something that would match on a wall or something). 
Your's: 2A and 3A are really nice and covers the pretty much mandatory BG characters people really like and are very nice looking (especially 2, the background is fantastic). 9A is fantastic, it shows Fluttershy's personality and its a really cute picture! Others: 5A, 7A, 10A, and 1A. I personally do not see the reference in 6A so I cannot say to go for it or not.

Sorry, I'm not good at this. Never had con experience or know whats sells there, this is just my opinion. Both arts are lovely and I hope all goes well and you get sales! ^^

Edited by Private Eye

For Rave, I'd say 1B, 3B and 4B, I think they'd do well. I wouldn't go with 5B, 6B or 7B.

Yours, well, it's a bit harder because they're all so good x3

Ehmm, 3A, 5A, 6A, 7A and 9A look great, definitely something you'd show at a con, especially 3, 5 and 9. I particularly like number 5, love the shading there ^-^

>Hey there Winter :3

Thank you for your contribution! I really appreciate it

And also I'm happy to hear that you like them ^^

I hope other also feel the same way~

Well for the first ones, the ones I liked the most were 3B, 4B and 6B

For yours.. Well I love all of them. But my favorites would be 5A, 7A, 3A, 8A

(You're a very good artist!)

>Thank you Jokuc ^^

Both for compliment and input, I already added it to the statistics :3

YAY FREE COOKIE!! laugh.png

lol ok seriously.  Um for the first my favorites are 1B, 3B, 4B and 6B

For the second DAMN they're all great but 1A, 2A, 4A, 5A and 6A have to be my favs. laugh.png GREAT WORK your stuff is awesome wink.png

>Hello Pink!

Haha thank you for the input, It really does matter

And I'm glad to know that you like them too ^^

It's my first convention where I'll sell art, those small confidence boosts will save my life there xD

All the art is absolutely fantastic! I would choose favorites, however I'm going to put what I think will sell most.

Rave's: 3B. Many people will love this and I'm sure it would be a good sell due to both characters popularity. 4B covers the two main princesses and also adds in a touch of Twilight and Cadence, it's a nice multiple-character picture. I have no idea what else would sell much. 6B would seem like a cute motivator, 7B isn't bad but I personally like 6B more. 5B is a nice picture but I'm not exactly sure people would buy it nearly as much (or something that would match on a wall or something). 

Your's: 2A and 3A are really nice and covers the pretty much mandatory BG characters people really like and are very nice looking (especially 2, the background is fantastic). 9A is fantastic, it shows Fluttershy's personality and its a really cute picture! Others: 5A, 7A, 10A, and 1A. I personally do not see the reference in 6A so I cannot say to go for it or not.

Sorry, I'm not good at this. Never had con experience or know whats sells there, this is just my opinion. Both arts are lovely and I hope all goes well and you get sales! ^^

>Gosh Private, your review is gold to me biggrin.png

I really thank you for this detailed description you've made, It'll help us a lot.

About 6A I understand you dont get the reference, It's basically the mascot from the convention http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5rSmpbsxvhY/UMHi9Wv1NgI/AAAAAAAAAg4/WQmqUyLtP2w/s1600/307040_369909633073163_2076026631_n.jpg

So 4th wall breaking pink pony would go pretty well convention robot mascot.

But thank you for the input ^^ it really does matter for us.

I'm pretty sure that everything will go well after hearing you all.

I wish you a great day as well ^^

• Brohoof 1

Dude, your artwork is really impressive! I wish you luck at the con you'll be going to! :) It seems like you've already been given enough input so good luck in whichever ones you choose to use. Regardless, they're all amazing! The style, the colors, the shading is all really well done. You definitely have talent in this! :)

Nonetheless, if I'm not too late, then in my opinion, 1B, 2B, 4B, 3B look the best in the first one.

As for the second one, 1A, 4A, 5A, 8A, and 10A look the best! :)

Amazing artworks *.* I want  them all :3

I think these are the best: 3B, 4B 1A, 2A, 3A, 8A, 7A :3

You have a talent, these art's beautiful, I really like your shading style <3

Edited by Astralis

Alright, one thing. I love them to death, I wish I could be going to your selling this prints. But the ones I liked were.

A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A9

AND

B3, B4, 2B, B6. 

And one thing, I liked your ones better. I would definitely get vinyl, derpy and luna. 

Came for the cookies, stayed for the artwork. Damn! Some excellent artwork I tell ya. I personally prefer your work, though Rave is pretty good too. for Rave, I'd say  4B and 5B are my favorite. For yours, I say 9A 7A 1A 2A, in that order (I love Fluttershy yay.png)

Those are just the ones I like the most, they's all good.

Keep up the great work you two! biggrin.png