Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gathering Of The Heroes

CornBreadGang

@super2379

"VILE!? Oh dear my corazon won't last in some place vile!" I said freaking out. Suddenly stopping my mood changed "IMMA TEAR THAT SOMBRA TO SHREDS FOR DOING THIS TO THEM, ESPECIALLY MY HEART!" I said my temper overflowing. From my necklace the first notes of nightmare began ringing

@@Cimarronboy

"Calma, mi amigo, el que ustedes conocen en el crepúsculo va bien, y que yo espero que vamos a ganar, y que sea pronto y no perder la esperanza, ya que de siempre más oscuro antes del amanecer." Said Light Streak. "Sorry." Is what he followed up with. "Sometimes I do that..."

@super2379

The spanish didn't help to improve my mood, though it served as enough of a distraction to garner slight control. "Not cool dude I'm loosin it, turn me in the castle's direction and get out of the way before I accidentally hurt somepony" I warned.

@@Cimarronboy

"I'm sorry. The castle where Twilight and the others are being kept in that direction." Said Light, pointing his hoof East. "By the way, what I said earlier was in literal: Calm, my friend, the one you know in the twilight goes well, and I hope that we're going to win, and it will be soon and not to lose hope, because it always darkest before the dawn." Said Light.

@super2379

-_-; "Sorry bout that. Animal instincts plus little control of my anger can lead to some pretty horrible situations. You're right though I won't get revenge, I'll get even" I said evilly. "I say we not destroy the dark one but drain him of enough power to make him equal to a regular pony then we'll shrink him and give him to somepony we trust that would enjoy a tiny plaything, maybe even princess cadence." I offered.

@@Cimarronboy

"It's fine." Said Light, after Hero Factor's apology. "We shouldn't do that to the Dark One. He is me, after all. Doing that would result in me going in the same situation. We'd have to get him back to his dimension, or separate him from the creature." Said Light, forming a plan.

@super 2379

"I was talkin sombra not dark you, though that ain't a bad idea either..." I grinned "Either way after we take care of sombra I'm gonna play one the songs that connect my corazon and myself, head to that place and try to smooth my way deeper into her heart by playing mister perfect hero, if you wanna join don't steal my thunder during that operation." I stated.

@@Cimarronboy

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll let you rescue her, and while you're doing that, I can stop Sombra, Dark Spot, and The Master, if you'd like me to." Said Light. "It would help us multitask, get more things done at once, other things of that sort." Said Light. "What do you say?" He asked.

@super2379

"Woah now! As much as I LOVE my very special somepony, I was sworn to guard you. They only way I can do that is by shadow cloning. That'd mean the real me would have to either go there or stay with you. The clone would be a touch weaker and might not be able to protect you if it went. I don't think I'm as able to clone as used to be so My gem will unfortunately have to wait unil sombra is dealt with."

((Can you guys please slow down a little bit))

((Back a bit))

Ambrose hugged him back. "you are fantastic," she corrected him. "I dont plan to lose you yet again" she said.

((Okay now))

Ambrose nodded along with the conversation not really paying much attention. "Sorry, wait, a clone?"

@@Cimarronboy

@the time pony

"Yeah, it's a way to make a doppleganger using shadows. Done right it's perfect for spying without getting injured also good for training purposes. I could send one to my gem to guard the prisoners and protect them while I myself follow lulu's orders to protect and assist light." I explained.

Klonoa was standing to the side, vaguely understanding the plan. He didn't understand what most of the conversation was, despite being a walking universal translator, and at this point was sitting down waiting for something to happen.

And he wondered... When this was over, would THIS be his home... Or was he forced HERE too...?

@@SomariFeyWright

@@The Time Pony

@@Cimarronboy

"Well, then. I would rather you save the one you love from danger the risk your life." Said Light to Hero. "I know how miserable I would be if I lost Ambrose..." Said Light, nuzzling Ambrose. He turned next to Klonoa. "I know you're confused, Klonoa, and that you're worried whether or not you'll go home. You will go home one day. And that will be soon. Don't you worry." Said Light, smiling.

@super2379

"Sir I will not argue. How about I send a messenger there to check on the situation then if I am needed I will go. Otherwise I wish not to upset the princess by deviating from orders in such a selfish way. Besides I have faith those girls and the princess will handle things til my messenger arrives." I offered.

@@Cimarronboy

"Then let us do this at once." Said Light, with a nod toward Hero a Factor, pleased by his offer. "Dispense with it, as we do need to get going! and very, very, very soon, at that." Said Light, anxious to get this show on the road. Pall of the adventure had led to this. It was time.

@super 2379

I instantly wrote and sent the message. It was minutes before it came back, "Good news is my messenger agreed to go check things out, bad news is she agrees with you about my destination. She wants me to follow my heart and forgo her orders, Instead I'll use the cloning spell to cover you for a short spell while I go get backup. I'll be greatly weakened but it's doable as long as you don't get yourself into trouble." I said grinning "I wanna see how good you are at a few games I know so behave."  I joked as I used the spell.

@@Cimarronboy

"In my opinion, I'd do all it takes to save Equestria. I'll do what I have to. Your plan sounds like a pretty good one, and I'll roll with it." Said Light, nodding. "I don't mind if you're weakened. As long as we save the world." Said Light, smirking happily. They had come so far...

@super2379

"If I travel fast enough I'll be back just in time with reinforcements to finish sombra." I said as I took off. Mashing up a tracking song and one for speed and enhanced flying I put my necklace to work and made the journey to the prison in a few days. A struggle was heard inside. I entered slowly, donning masks over my face and cutie marks, a cape, and a tuxedo. When I got to the bottom I few of sombras minions were fighting two princesses and five regular ponies, all familiar. As one attempted to strike the love of my life I jumped into action. He swung and was interrupted as a purple and white rose scratched his foreleg. My loves eyes grew big at the sight of such a flower. As the minion looked around for the source I spoke up "You must learn to respect mares for like roses they are delicate". I then joined the battle using my wits and a cane. After the dust cleared it was just the seven prisoners and myself. "No time for a reunion we gotta go meet up with the forces at sombras castle," I said before leading the escapees on a slow march to the dark kings home. 

(sorry bout that I wanna see how this sombra match plays out even if I have to be on the sidelines for a while)

@@Cimarronboy

@

((OOC: it's absolutely fine, don't you worry about it. :)))

Light stopped. "Wait a minute." He said. "That symbiote..." He continued. It seemed to have vanished. He hoped he wouldn't encounter him again, but if he did on the way to the castle, Light would be ready for it. He turned back toward the castle, ready to go.

Abaddon lurked around the outskirts of Sombra's castle, making short work of whatever guards and abominations the dark king had set up to defend it. He had gotten here quickly through use of his own special magic, having grown tired from the questions and oh so virtuous behavior of those equine creatures he had met. Too much talk and sappiness.

Although he had left, Abaddon did still have the intent of helping the others somewhat in his mind. What he wanted to do in defeating Sombra and acquiring his knowledge coincided with the ponies' mission to get rid of him and restore "the rightful order". A win-win situation. Abaddon helps defeat Sombra and gets more knowledge of the dark arcane, and this weird world he was in gets free from oppression.

"I have to say though, doing something like this.... I've thought about it every now and then..."

"#Subjugating places under our will?"

"More or less..."

@super2379

"Yo dyewde the fun has arrived!" I yelled as our group caught up. Sorry about bein hard to spot but I had to take a snooze on the way here to recharge." I explained from my beloved's mane.  "What have we missed?" I asked as the girls caught their breath. Only the six had come with me as tia had went back to oversee things with luna.

"Revere us..."

Flashes of red and purple lightning struck several of Sombra's abominations as Abaddon advanced forward on the castle. He used claws, fangs, tendrils, and dark magic to take down the brunt of the forces with ease. The others would certainly be in a surprise whenever they arrived and found the piles and piles of corpses, some of them half eaten.

@@Cimarronboy

@

"Nothing much harps been missed" said Light. Running toward the castle. "We're just arriving, and- WHAT THE SHOCK?!" Shouted Light, looking upon the dead, half-eaten corpses outside the castle. "That symbiote..." Said Light. "That symbiote did this... I've got to stop him..." Said Light. "A symbiote nearly destroyed me, and I'm letting it hurt another..." Said Light.

@super2379 

"Symbiote eh? I think I have an idea. Symbiote's are made up two beings. Just try to take out the more... unfriendly being and maybe the friendly one'll be able to assist us." I said."Then again that's mostly theory so I'd have a backup strategy just in case. " explained.

"#The others are close, I can smell them..."

Abaddon chuckled as he leaped off a jagged crystal and onto the back of another abomination. This was getting to be quite fun and filling, a suitable warmup before fighting Sombra, or at least whatever right hand man he put in his place to escape the trouble.