Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vrooom

StormBlaze

Hiya again ^^

Just out of curiosity do any of you drive and own your own car? Because mine is now 20% Cooler than when I got it ^^

Posted Image

it HAD to be done!!! and I love them! Theres a cutie mark on the other side too =D

Im thinking about either getting StormBlaze or Rainbow Dash made and put on the tailgate.

So anyone else done anything MLP related to their car/bike/truck/etc? That includes any MLP nicknames =3

• Brohoof 5

Hiya again ^^

Just out of curiosity do any of you drive and own your own car? Because mine is now 20% Cooler than when I got it ^^

it HAD to be done!!! and I love them! Theres a cutie mark on the other side too =D

Im thinking about either getting StormBlaze or Rainbow Dash made and put on the tailgate.

So anyone else done anything MLP related to their car/bike/truck/etc? That includes any MLP nicknames =3

Nice! I've been wanting to get some stickers / magnets for my truck. Where did you get yours, if you don't mind my asking?

Not yet, but lately i've been thinking of getting a sticker for my car.

This ebay seller has them, a very nice selection too, and I was thinking of maybe getting one from them: http://myworld.ebay.com/offthewallvinyl/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

I just can't decide between Twilight or Fluttershy, or just go for Rainbow Dash, as she just seems very fitting to have on a car and all. I would get both of the later, but I don't want to clutter up my windows with stickers or make my car stand out *too* much, as I already have a sticker on my rear window of Mokona from Tsubasa Chronicle/Rayearth and Hello Kitty seat covers. And I also REALLY want a sticker of the cross from Fullmetal Alchemist and have been hoping to find a seller that has both. To save on shipping and all.

Hiya again ^^

Wow, that looks really nice! The blue of the car goes well with the cutie mark too. I don't drive yet, but in a few months (when I get my license) I'll be sure to do something like that.

By the way, how'd you make your Avatar?

Wow, that looks really nice! The blue of the car goes well with the cutie mark too. I don't drive yet, but in a few months (when I get my license) I'll be sure to do something like that.

By the way, how'd you make your Avatar?

Cool!

I didnt make this avatar, got it commissioned on Furaffinity. =3

• 2 weeks later...
Sick! I may get some magnets/stickers myself. That does look nice on blue, my explorer is pretty much the same color, except a bit darker, so I'm gonna look into this xD

Wow! Not only did it become twenty percent cooler, but it became twenty percent faster magically! Try not to get caught by the police with that cutie mark...

I think I will bedazzle my car if I ever get one.

If I could, I would have so much brony stuff and decorate my room with everypony. (even background and special guests) And I would actually paint my truck with rainbow dash on both sides doing a sonic rainboom. Too bad my dad would ask me so many questions and make so uncomfortable that I would eat a bullet.(he shows No mercy) if he found out I was a brony.

That's pretty cool! Also notice the Confuzzled sticker haha, not opened mine yet D:

my other one from the year before was on Tier's 306, and still is! as he saw his old car on the ferry the other day with all the stickers still in the window.

Im thinking about either getting Rainbow Dash on the tail gate or getting my OC StormBlaze done instead.

I might put an obscure Pony sticker on a car, whenever I get one.

But I've heard stickers, and decals kill resell value. =P

They can....but that depends on where you put it.

If you put stickers on glass and when you go to sell your car, take a razor blade and scrape it off, it will look like it wasn't even there, thus the value won't drop. However, If you put any stickers on the metal or anywhere else thats not a glass surface, it won't come off and it *will* kill the value.