request Slightly unusual OC request.

Malinter

I was wondering if someone could draw my OC Malinter in a slighty Pony.Mov style.

Basically, dark rings under the eyes, messy coat, tail & mane, small cuts and bruises (with a plaster or bandage or two xD) but I want him to be smiling, So that that the viewer can see that he's still happy even tho its just been one of those days.

I want a full body picture of him as I plan avatar out of it, maybe even a signature. His actual pose can be anything the artist feels like doing, as long as his face and his cutie mark are visible is all I ask.

I'm curious to see if anyone actually tries this.

*Looks at request*
*looks at OC*

" I already hate that mane and i havent even started sketching "
*starts drawing*
*hates mane*
*finishes sketch*
*rereads the request*

His actual pose can be anything the artist feels like doing, as long as his face and his cutie mark are visible is all I ask.

and his cutie mark are visible

cutie mark

*Oh.mp3*
*fuckthisshit.mp4*

*posts sketch anyways*

Sorry for not drawing it in a pose where you can see the cutie mark, but i wanted to try this pose out. Maybe ill do another sketch in a different pose later.

chKiWWc.jpg

(edited)

Damn that's terrifying O_o *saves pic*

I might use this as a reaction picture, i'll look forward to seeing him in another pose but thank for drawing this. tongue.png

Edited by Malinter

I mean.... you asked for a slightly .mov like style. Its in its nature to look a bit... terrifying :P

I read the thread then started to work on something. After making some progress, I realized you may not have necessarily wanted it to look morbid; I was working on was going to be your OC disfigured and insane. I know you said small cuts and bruises but I was thinking about doing something resembling the morbidity of the .mov series without breaking forum rules.

...Should I continue the drawing?

Edited by 115Predator

Sure. sry I didn't reply sooner. hard to track everything on this forum >_< And yes. thats kind of want i was after, don't want the artost getting any points for my sake xD

If you decide not to post the picture on the forums would i enjoy seeing it aswell ( via PM or somethin) , since i really like the morbid art-style.

(edited)

Do what you feel like doing. I don't mind a little blood and gore. My oc explores the everfree, not exactly sugarcube corner xD.

(if anythin TwistedShadow will like it even i'm recoiling in horror haha)

Edited by Malinter

I'm really curious to see how these turn out. 

Besides the pointy version its only the 2nd time i've ever requested a drawing of my OC... wait 3rd, forgot Twistedshadow's drawing.

• 4 weeks later...