Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Principal Celestia

Jay

Hey is it me does any one think the Principle Celestia looks like B. Arthur from the Golden Girls.. I wonderif any of the artist are Golden Girl fans..

• Brohoof 1

I think this should answer everything... though in all seriousness. I've never seen Golden girls, though she wasn't what I had expected her to look like. Considering how all the other characters turned out. 

• Brohoof 3

I've watched one episode of The Golden Girls before. By the way, Principle Celestia kind of freaks me out as character design goes. Now, I know they were trying to be realistic with their design, but Jesus, I can't stand it.

So, I'm now going to look up if those two look the same.

OH MY KACKERS, YOU'RE RIGHT

I think this should answer everything... though in all seriousness. I've never seen Golden girls, though she wasn't what I had expected her to look like. Considering how all the other characters turned out. 

Oh yeah, I've seen that before. Pretty funny despite the fact I've never seen Golden Girls either...Wesley.

And yeah, I'm in the majority of people who didn't like Celestia's (or Luna's for that matter) character design in Equestria Girls. I didn't care for her as a character in the movie either because...she really didn't do much.

• 4 weeks later...

I would suppose Mayor Mare is a teacher. As for my thoughts on human Celestia, I like her design, looks more "attractive" than the other characters. I'm no clopper, but Celestia looks hot compared to the others

She wasn't depected in the movie as far as I could tell. The movie has a ton of characters, but not everypony was depicted in the movie.

It is a missed opportunity since I would have thought that Mayor Mare could have easily been depicted as the mayor of the town since they could have had a glimpse of someone watching the news or something and have her on the screen for a second or two.

Alright: I watched Equestria Girls back in July, and it was good. But the character that didn't develop as well as the other characters is (Principal) Celestia. She only appears briefly twice, and had little to no effect on the plot, or character development whatsoever.

What would be a most interesting movie however would be Twilight actually stealing the crown.

Does anyone else notice that Principal Celestia was inside Luna's office? It's almost like she's finding something Luna is hiding...

I know! And if you look on the back of her chair there's Twilights cutie mark!

They do look alike! 

When I looked up principal celestia, of COURSE there was a version where they removed her clothes (No bad stuff, just a white body.) And honestly that looked more like supposed b. arthur

• 2 weeks later...

She kind of dose... now that I think about it, she really dose and truth be told... she looks soo bucking odd in the movie, its like come on now.. you made Pinkie Pie look sexy, and Rarity but you buck up Celestia.. thank you Hasbro

well, it's all for little girls to beg their parents to buy them dolls that rival Barbie, Bratz, and Monster High, and whatever other brands they got there nowadays.  Skimpy, stringy bean girl dolls with big boobs and crazy long hair....