Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You should probably help me ;)

MLP_Solstice

hey, just wondering if anypony knew a place to buy a good plushie, whether its OC or not. Looking for a plush from Etsy, Amazon, or anything else(ebay is least preferable)

If you find a good plushie... you should message me or something like that... and i mean.. i dont have much to give other than chatting or gaming(PC,Ps3)

I could do a commission or something for somepony who finds a good plushie for me, my fav pony is Spitfire(already have one), best mane Rarity, best stallion Thunderlane...

~Solstice

hey, just wondering if anypony knew a place to buy a good plushie, whether its OC or not. Looking for a plush from Etsy, Amazon, or anything else(ebay is least preferable)

If you find a good plushie... you should message me or something like that... and i mean.. i dont have much to give other than chatting or gaming(PC,Ps3)

I could do a commission or something for somepony who finds a good plushie for me, my fav pony is Spitfire(already have one), best mane Rarity, best stallion Thunderlane...

~Solstice

Well, if you want a show accurate plushie then don't get the Sunrise versions that are sold in retail stores.  If accuracy is your thing then check out 4th Dimension (link below).  They go for around $25, but I think they are planning to make smaller ones.  Right now Twilight and Pinkie are the only available ones, but they are working on more.  They look pretty cool to me.

http://shop.4de.com/franchises/my-little-pony