Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greets!

RustyChevy

Hey there everypony!

They call me Rusty, pleased to meetcha! My friend ~Chaotic Wingnut~ linked me here after he found out that I'd seen FiM (watched three seasons in roughly two weeks and forgot what sleep was like XD) and enjoyed the heck out of it. smile.png

As MLP goes, while I loved the toys way back when (I was an Eighties kid) and still have them all, I have to admit that the MLP cartoons of the day didn't do much for me. FiM, though, is fantastic, toys and show! I have a nice little herd of brushables, but I'm totally addicted to the blind bags. They're like crack-dusted chocolate-covered potato chips. With crack sprinkles. I. Can't. Stop. laugh.png

Since I'm probably gonna be required to name a favorite, I'll just say that I'm part Rarity (after seeing "Suited For Success," I related to her SO HARD - I was a creative professional once upon a time, so I know exactly what she was going through) and part Twilight, because I love to read and chase down information.

As for the side-boys-and-dancing-girls category, I just love Big Macintosh (I just want to give him a hug) and DJ Pon-3, 'cause she's kinda Jazz-tastic (any Transformers fans in the house will know what I mean).

I'm a shameless fangirl of many other things too (see my profile for the full list of suspects) and I'm looking forward to getting to know everypony!

TL;DR Hi, I'm new! I like ponies and other stuff! happy.png

Lates,

~Rusty

• Brohoof 4

Hey Rusty! I'm totally an 80s kid too....mlp, care bears, pound puppies :) I love Twilight and I actually bought the Rarity Masquerade figure this morning :) FiM is the best iteration of MLP for sure! this is the coolest forum around and I hope you enjoy yourself!

Why hello there Rusty! It's so nice of you to join us! I hope you'll enjoy your time here as much as you enjoyed watching all of the episodes of Friendship is Magic! laugh.png

I'm a fellow friend of Wingnut's, so I guess that makes you my friend now too. Allow me to hand you your first brohoof. Cheers! biggrin.png

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums. I am glad you decided to give the forums a shot. I am sure you will find lots of stuff to keep you busy. As for previous generations of My Little Pony... I don't really care for them. Generation 3.5 gives me nightmares... yes I tried the older generations... Though when I was younger I watched them alot, and used to play MLP with my little sister and her MLP dolls, don't judge me.tongue.png

Oh no no no no.... I appear to be a Butterfly now... Quick someone catch me before I fly away.

Edited by Xelphos
  • Brohoof 1

post-20049-0-22360800-1382506980_thumb.pngHiya! My name is Vanessa and well I don't really know what to say but welcome to the herd/forums! My Little Pony is a very epic show and if you think not then we don't care, we have friendship all the time!

Oh yeah and it's Nightmare Night this month so happy nightmares!

Edited by GamerLunaxX

Well hello there, any friend of Wingnut's is a friend of mine, welcome to the forums and glad you like the show, I'm sure you'll love it here. And transformers so heres a pic of Starscream teaching Scootaloo how to fly

post-16202-0-68637000-1382516123.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, you finally materialized!  :D

I know you're very busy and you might not have much time to spend here.  But if you can persevere, I promise you this will be your favorite online forum since Nightwind's Lounge (a Transformers forum which was very popular a decade ago). 

The people here are super friendly too.  Feel free to start posting and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!  :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, pleased to meet you as well!

FiM was my first foray into either the toy line or the cartoons. Didn't care much for the cartoons back in the day, and without liking the show the toys had no appeal. Never would have foreseen my love of it so many years hence, much involvement in a massive fanbase surrounding it. Glad it happened though. Without a doubt it's the best things that's ever happened to me. Wouldn't have met as many wonderful people as I have otherwise. happy.png

As Wingnut (who is a pretty chill guy himself) observed, this is a nice place. MLP Forums is the first forum I grew truly attached to and I've made many friends here. You can always shoot me a PM if there's something you need to ask or if you need any assistance. smile.png

• Brohoof 1