Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare Night Costumes

Emerald Heart

Did anypony dress up? If so, post an image of what you dressed up as here and tell us what you were. I hope you had a wonderful Nightmare Night, and therefore- here is my costume. I'm Fluttershy, obviously and this is one of the coolest costumes I have had in the history of ever.

post-11675-0-92409500-1383274646_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Nightmare Night starts on the weekend in my town. At first my dad and I thought it was Sunday, but turns out it was Saturday, much to our shock ( and my suspicions). So in a rush, I threw this together.

[pic eventually coming]

post-15635-0-58529300-1383468323_thumb.jpg

I just put on my penguin onezie. I really wanted to dress up as my OC, but that will be a possible next year since my friend was screaming

"**** LIKES MY LITTLE PONY!" In my room :-/

(That's not swears, That's my name)

• Brohoof 2

Nn

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I just put on my penguin onezie. I really wanted to dress up as my OC, but that will be a possible next year since my friend was screaming

"**** LIKES MY LITTLE PONY!" In my room :-/

(That's not swears, That's my name)

Oh, this is hilarious. Well, I hope you get to dress up as your OC next year. I am brohoofing this, most definitely. Thank you for being the first one to post a pic of your costume.

I was working that night and they don't let us really break uniform so I just worn a fancy pirate hat and painted my nails halloween theme-ness. I got a couple compliments on the hat. XD

It doesn't bother me though since my "serious" costume wearing  I do at anime conventions XD

I really wanted to be Harley Quinn, but instead I plastered on some purple and a dress, and just called myself a dark maiden. And i'm too shy to post my picture. :P

I put together a Big Mac costume for Anime Boston last year. For Nightmare Night, I put that same costume on, and was able to get a black cape and a top hat together. I went as Big Mac from Nightmare Night. If you do a google image search, you will know what I am talking about, but it's not very complicated, but at the same time for Bronycon, I now have TWO costumes to wear! My Big Mac Costume, and then the Big Mac Nightmare Night Costume! I don't have any pictures, as I was the one hosting the party and thus taking pictures of everybody else... but if for some odd reason there is a huge outpouring I could get the articles of clothing together and take a pciture.