Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny giggled a little, "Well we can't survive long on the few bits I have. Probably be best if we find a way to get some. What do you think Shivty?" She then scooted back to her original spot, shivering a little at the light cold she felt after leaving Shivty's warm body.

@@Aerodynas,

Shivty drinks the rest of he glass. "Yeah alright. Me and Bany usually do odd jobs to get bits for travel. That's why we mostly sleep in parks or alleyways. But since we walked here from Canterlot to save bits we got about," She pulls out her bits from her bag to get a look. "five hundred bits."

@@Gloomfury,

"Thats...actually really good there Bay. Y'all must've done some hard work. I've only got 10 on me," Sunny said, bringing out her small money pouch and giving it a slight jingle. "It's got me by but I really need to start earnin pay soon somehow." Even though it was unfortunate, Sunny still smiled happily as she finished her cider as well. 

@@Aerodynas,

"Well these bits were so we can start a life here. Our last odd job was helping out the royal guards blacksmith. So it did pay pretty well. But we could always use a little more. I could get a job at a forge here. If there is one."She gets up and leads Sunny to the door." But I'm not sure they have a sugar farm here."

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny nodded at Shivty's wisdom as they proceeded through the door. "Well, I called it a sugar farm cause we made the apples into cider then into sugar," she explained. "I could probably get on at that orchard over yonder where me and Bay met." That memory was still fresh in the mare's mind but still ever so precious, causing her to blush a little. 

@@Aerodynas,

"Oh. Well I bet you could since you have experience of working on a farm. Lets see if they're hiring." She then started leading them to the orchard.She starts to walk closer to Sunny and her tail starts to curl around Sunny's like last time. "I hope you don't loose the sent of sugar if you start working there. I like apple but sugar smells a lot sweeter." She puts her face in Sunny's mane again a and takes a breath.

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny giggled as Snivty messed with her mane again, blushing like before. "Oh I wouldn't be frettin' too much about that there Shivty. My Mah used to say I've always been sweeter then Caramel in almost every way...not to toot my own horn anyways," she laughed, rubbing her head softly against Shivty's side. She did her best to avoid the scar as to not hurt the mare in any way. 

@@Aerodynas

She kisses her cheek and then licked her lips. "Your mom is a wise mare, I can almost taste the sugar. I would like to meet her one day and the rest of your family. They sound like a great bunch. And you have no horn to toot." She pokes her Sunny's forehead. "See? No horn." She laughs at her own joke.

@@Gloomfury,

Shivty's joke caused Sunny to join in with her laughter until she was able to control herself. "Well we can't all be unicorns I don't guess haha and I promise I don't taste like sugar so don't eat me," she joined in, laughing some more afterwards. Once the laughter had subsided, she looked at Shivty longingly and rubbed up against her a little. "I'd bet they'd love to meet ya someday," the mare hummed.

@@Aerodynas,

Shivty nuzzles her cheek. " And I bet our papa would love to meet you as well. But he can only speak German so I'll have to do some translation. But he'll treat you like a close friend if he met you and act like he Knew you your whole life. And when I tell him we're together then he'll start talking about a wedding and kids. I'm already getting a little embarrassed just thinking about it."

@@Gloomfury,

"Heh, sounds like he cares about ya very much. Boy, he must not know how onery you are Shivty," she teased. "Oh and..." Sunny paused briefly, trying to take up a posture like Shivty had when they first met, "nice flank haha." Then, like Shivty had done earlier as well, Sunny rubbed her tail across the mare's flank flirtatiously.

@@Aerodynas

For the first time in her life Shivty blushes. "Well think you. You little tease." She wraps her tail back around Sunny's  and walks close enough till their cutie marks were touching. "But I think yours is nicer." To get back at her for making her blush she lightly kisses her ear and speaks in a breathy tone. "It's softer then mine."

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny couldn't help herself from blushing in return as she then nuzzled her muzzle against Shivty's lovingly. "Nah, we've just been hard workin' ponies most of our lives. Can't help if we're physically fit," she stated humorously. As they continued trotting along, they eventually came to the tree that Sunny and Bay had met, the grass still flattened where they had laid. Even though it hadn't even been a full day, Sunny smiled at it's remembrance. "There it is Shivty: where me an' Bay first met.

@@Aerodynas,

"Oh really?" She looks it over and her memory comes back to her. "Oh yeah. I was really tired from my walk from Canterlot that I just fell a sleep here. Then you woke up Bany and started talking." She puts a foreleg over Sunny's shoulders and pulls her into a half hug. "You know, if it wasn't for me being very tired and crashing here we wouldn't have all met." 

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny hadn't realized what Shivty had said until she actually mentioned it. It was in fact she who led to their interaction that night. "Thank you Shivty...I'm happy you were that night...but, why did you choose to sleep upon a tree that another pony was laying against?" She asked curiously as she leaned her honeyed mane against Shivty's neck.

@@Aerodynas,

She shrugs. "I was so tired I didn't really care. But I kinda thought Bany could mooch some food off you or something. I've done it once or twice when we're really hungry. I was already telling her when you woke her up. While I just fell asleep I might add. But I'm really glad you did." She kisses her cheek again.

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny sniffled a little as she Shivty kissed her. She really seemed to like to do that, but Sunny adored the affection. Letting Shivty guide her hoofsteps, the caramel mare remained resting her head against Shivty's neck trustingly. "You know...I'm so happy to have met you both...Don't ever leave me okay?" she pleaded soothingly. 

@@Aerodynas,

"Pffff, why would we ever leave you? That would be like winning the lottery and throwing away the winning ticket."She starts stroking Sunny's mane lovingly again. "And don't ever think we will. You're stuck with us."She lifts Sunny's head up by her chin so to gaze lovingly into her eyes. "You're ours, now and for always."

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny's eyes twinkled as she locked them with Shivty's while smiling in satisfaction. She then leaned forward and kissed the mare lightly and preciously upon her nose before retracting back and giving another shy smile. "Thank you...so very much..." A small tear slid down her cheek as she continued to look at Shivty, almost even seeing Bay too in her eyes. They had made her so happy, had given her purpose. Her heart pounded furiously as she realized that now she would never be alone, never fear, and always be wanted and loved. 

(edited)

The four approached Sweet Apple Acres. "There it is!" Soaring said. "I'm sure Applejack'll be glad to see you all!" She squeaked, floating into the air out of excitement. She could hardly contain the joy she was feeling. Everything is upside down. She knew she'd never be lonely again. Her coltfriend, and the timid new ponies.. everything was awesome. And Soaring loved it.

Edited by ~Sunset Sparkle~

@@@The Time Pony

As they walked to Sweet Apple Acres, Sunset continued to hide behind Dusk from these new ponies. Dusk asked her if she ways okay, and she timidly looked up at him, ears flattened She really didn't want to be here, but she didn't want to bother him, and didn't want to lie.
"I-I-I don't kn-know..." she mumbled.'

While Sunset didn't want Soaring to be... unhappy, her excitement was a little.... scary, to Sunset. The small orange Pegasus ducked her head as Applejack trotted up to the group.
"Howdy, Soarin' Heart," the blonde Earth Pony said, greeting the white Pegasus. "Who're yer friends?"

(Mind if I play as AJ? I want practice as her, if I do horribly you're free to take over, Sparkle.)

Dusk looked at Sunset seeing how unhappy she was. "we can leave when evert you want" he said, then in a whisper "am terrified too ". He wasn't sure he wanted to be here either, so he was glad that he wasn't the only one. He shly waved to Applejax. Keeping his head down he didn't eat to be rude but he also didn't want attention.

"Hi, Applejack!" Soaring greeted her friend. "If you're not closed, we'd like to buy dinner... We set fire to our salads." She said, chuckling. She glanced at the timid ponies. "If you're that terrified, you can go home. It's okay with me." She said softly. Soaring didn't want to scare them to death.

@@Aerodynas, (That post was so good it would be great to end a story.)

Shivty wipes the tear from her face. "You got no reason to thank me. We should be the one thanking you. All we had was papa now we have you. And no words can express how happy and thankful we are. So this will have to do." Shivty puts a hoof on Sunny's back and one behind her head and then stand on her hind legs and tilts her and gives her the most passionate and loving kiss she could muster.

@@Gloomfury, (Heh, I won't end it unless you want too Gloom XD)

Sunny was taken aback at first by sheer love that she was given, but then she knew she no longer had to be afraid. Wrapping her hooves behind Shivty's head, she returned her side of the kiss, Sunny wanted to show Shivty that she meant it when she said she loved her and Bay, pushing up stronger against her. Then she proceeded to pet Shivty's mane caressingly before placing her hoof softly upon her scar around her neck, signifying her acceptance of who they were and all their past and faults...but more importantly, the beauty of who they were and what they meant to her. She then slowly lowered it to Shivty's heart, feeling the warm beats of what she had come to love so much. This kiss was her promise.