Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for help with a MLP fanfilm

Twilight Sparkler

We currently need help with the following:

- Voice Actors (almost all characters open)

- Writers (scripts+possibly storyline help)

- Animators (ponies+backgrounds)

- Musicians

The film is most likely going to be called something along the lines of:

A New Harmony: The Butterfly Kingdom

And should end up lasting around 1 hour 30 mins.

It will feature new and old characters, plus a brand new antagonist. The characters that still need voice actors are marked with a *.

LIST OF CHARACTERS:

>>New Mane 6

- Sugar Cookie-Earth pony-Mare*

- Sun Dancer-Pegasus-Mare*

- Ice Charmer-Unicorn-Mare*

- Banana Daze-Earth pony-Mare*

- Electric Dust-Pegasus-Mare*

- Blue Ribbon-Unicorn-Mare*

>>New Ponies

-Princess EmeraldStreak*

-Lillia-Earth pony-Mare*

-SkyBlue-Earth pony-Stallion*

>>Returning Ponies

- Princess Fluttershy-@zenofan1

- Princess Celestia*

- Princess Luna-@Little Lizards

- Princess Twilight Sparkle*

- Rainbow Dash*

- Applejack*

- Pinkie Pie*

- Rarity-@Little Lizards

- Spitfire*

- Scootalo-@Little Lizards

- Sweetie Belle*

- Apple Bloom-@Little Lizards

- Coco Pommel*

- Derpy*

- Soarin*

- Big Mac*

- Doctor Whooves*

>>New Antagonists

- The Shadow-Alicorn-Mare*

>>Returning Antagonists

- Queen Chrysalis*

- The changelings (Changeling 1+2 needed)*

- Discord*

THE PLOT

Rewritten by *

After the Elements were returned to the tree of harmony; so much changed over such a short period of time, it was hard for a lot of us to adapt to what was going on around us, many people were travelling across Equestria in hope that they could find one place that felt like home, Ponyville served this very well, despite this town being the home of the most powerful group of ponies around, this location remained very unchanged in result of this the town's population rose dramatical and so did the size of the place, more and more homes were constructed each day, after the first year, there were more than 50 new residents in Ponyville but this was a tiny factor of the events that had occurred in this time span of a few years, because of the Elements being returned to the tree of harmony; life began to flourish around the area, a new area of peace and nature that many ponies called the Butterfly-Region of Equestria but as the place expanded it became its own kingdom, today we ponies call it the “Buttlerfly-Kingdom” This was a land were chaos seemed very non-existant and harmony was everything but there was no real ruler of the land, during this time Fluttershy had been expanding here care for animals as more ponies entered Ponyville, she had to set up a animal care clinic in order to fund keeping all these animals. This caught the attention of some very important ponies, who thought Fluttershy would be a perfect choice, for her care of life and peaceful nature but the extremes that she was willing to go in order to care for the overload of new animals, to rule over this new kingdom. She accepted this offer and left her home and clinic to her most loyal assistants who now run the clinic. She moved to the Butterfly Kingdom as their new ruler, and she is doing a great job and she has all the animals she could possibly desire.

But there are problems...

Because of this massive change, new, dark foes wanted to take advantage of this, with the most known being the Shadow.

The Shadow grew his infamy for one reason, he caused the disappearance of princesses Luna and Celestia, when the royal guards attempted to find the two, they were nowhere to be found, all that there was were strange symbols carved out of black ash on the floor next to a scale version of their shadows, this meant that Equestria had no one in charge so naturally they had to call the most suitable ruler to take their place, this pony was Twilight Sparkle, as she has been Celestia's private student she has the most knowledge of how they took care of their kingdom as well as her strong connection with the elements of harmony, she accepted their request and took up the role of both the princesses, having the rise the sun in the morning and lowering the sun at night, it is a restless job for Twilight and she does not know how much longer she will be able to hold both of the princesses positions.

The shadow has returned to Equestria, and it has stolen the Elements of harmony, leaving the same markings as when he had taken away Celestia and Luna.

Your name is Sugar Cookie, you and your friends have been called forward by Princess Twilight and given a special task, to get back the Elements and if possible, get back the princesses Luna and Celestia, Twilight is stuck in her current position and cannot leave, however she leaves you with her Dragon Spike in order to stay in contact.

Traces of the Elements magical powers have been discovered inside the Evergreen forest that leads very deep inside the Forest, were very dangerous creatures await them but with the assistance of the mane 6, they can pull through the dangers and save the day, no matter the cost. They must find the Elements or Equestria will crumble, leaving only Chaos and Darkness to rule what is left of the once great land

-------------------------------------------------

If you are able to help with anything, whether it's one scene, please either post below or PM me. I will also give out my skype name to those working on the film if requested.

-------------------------------------------------

Edited by EmeraldStreak

There is absolutely no way you came up with a plothole-less storyline in two days. .-. You need a bunch of people to proofread and brainstorm ideas before you can really think about making a team.

Edited by Swick
  • Brohoof 1

Need a writer? I can lend a hand, if your interested let me know and I can send you a draft base for the main plot in more detail than what you've given, like how celestia and luna vanished as well as giving a in depth reason for why and how the butterfly kingdom appeared.

Story-line I cannot tell you much about that just yet until I get some information on the characters you are introducing, when I get some detailed information on their personality can I come up with some dialogue.

Contact me soon if you are interested in me writing some of this up for you. through my steam or just replying to this message. 

Need a writer? I can lend a hand, if your interested let me know and I can send you a draft base for the main plot in more detail than what you've given, like how celestia and luna vanished as well as giving a in depth reason for why and how the butterfly kingdom appeared.

Story-line I cannot tell you much about that just yet until I get some information on the characters you are introducing, when I get some detailed information on their personality can I come up with some dialogue.

Contact me soon if you are interested in me writing some of this up for you. through my steam or just replying to this message.

That would be appreciated, thanks~

I am working on creating RP profiles for the characters ATM ;)

• Brohoof 1

That would be appreciated, thanks~

I am working on creating RP profiles for the characters ATM ;)

Ok then, I will write up a detailed base on your main plot. Contact you once more when I have a version I am happy with

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I have made a starting draft of a updated version of the plot, if there are any changes you would like, I can cover that in the next version

THE first PLOT
The film takes place many years after the elements were returned to the tree of Harmony. During that time, a new kingdom has risen--The Butterfly Kingdom. Fluttershy was chosen to rule this kingdom, due to her kindness and good nature. When a mysterious foe(the shadow) struck Canterlot, Celestia and Luna vanished. Because no pony was able to find them, Twilight took over Equestria. This foe has not been heard from since, but neither have the original princesses. Every pony had returned to their normal lives. But now the mysterious foe is back and the Elements are missing, forever lost within the everfree forest. With the help and guidance of the original bearers of the elements, can Sugar Cookie and her friends recover the lost elements? Or is Equestria doomed to fall?

Rewritten plot

After the Elements were returned to the tree of harmony; so much changed over such a short period of time, it was hard for a lot of us to adapt to what was going on around us, many people were travelling across Equestria in hope that they could find one place that felt like home, Pony-Ville served this very well, despite this town being the home of the most powerful group of ponies around, this location remained very unchanged in result of this the town's population rose dramatical and so did the size of the place, more and more homes were constructed each day, after the first year, there were more than 50 new residents in Pony-Ville but this was a tiny factor of the events that had occurred in this time span of a few years, because of the Elements being returned to the tree of harmony; life began to flourish around the area, a new area of peace and nature that many ponies called the Butterfly-Region of Equestria but as the place expanded it became its own kingdom, today we ponies call it the “Buttlerfly-Kingdom” This was a land were chaos seemed very non-existant and harmony was everything but there was no real ruler of the land, during this time Fluttershy had been expanding here care for animals as more ponies entered Pony-Ville, she had to set up a animal care clinic in order to fund keeping all these animals which had got the attention of some very important people, at the time they thought Fluttershy was a perfect choice for her care of life and peaceful nature but the extremes that she was willing to go in order to care for the overload of new animals had sealed the deal, she accepted this offer and left her home and clinic to her most loyal assistants who now take control of her clinic, she later moved to the Butterfly-Kingdom as their new ruler, she did a great job and she has all the animals she could possibly desire.

Because of this massive change, new dark foes wanted to take advantage of this, with the most known being the Shadow.

The Shadow grew his infamy for one reason, he caused the disappearance of princesses Luna and Celestia, when the royal guards attempted to find the two, they were nowhere to be found, all that there was were strange symbols carved out of black ash on the floor next to a scale version of their shadows, this meant that Equestria had no one in charge so naturally they had to call the most suitable ruler to take their place, this pony was Twilight Sparkle, as she has been Celestia's private student she has the most knowledge of how they took care of their kingdom as well as her strong connection with the elements of harmony, she accepted their request and took up the role of both the princesses, having the rise the sun in the morning and lowering the sun at night, it is a restless job for twilight and she does not know how much longer she will be able to hold both of the princesses positions.

The shadow has returned to Equestria, and it has stolen the Elements of harmony, leaving the same markings as when he had taken away Celestia and Luna.

Your name is Sugar Cookie, you and your friends have been called forward by Princess Twilight and given a special task, to get back the Elements and if possible, get back the princesses Luna and Celestia, Twilight is stuck in her current position and cannot leave, however she leaves you with her Dragon Spike in order to stay in contact.

Traces of the Elements magical powers have been discovered inside the Evergreen forest that leads very deep inside the Forest, were very dangerous creatures await them but with the assistance of the mane 6, they can pull through the dangers and save the day, no matter the cost. They must find the Elements or Equestria will crumble, leaving only Chaos and Darkness to rule what is left of the once great land

• Brohoof 1

Rewritten plot

After the Elements were returned to the tree of harmony; so much changed over such a short period of time, it was hard for a lot of us to adapt to what was going on around us, many people were travelling across Equestria in hope that they could find one place that felt like home, Pony-Ville served this very well, despite this town being the home of the most powerful group of ponies around, this location remained very unchanged in result of this the town's population rose dramatical and so did the size of the place, more and more homes were constructed each day, after the first year, there were more than 50 new residents in Pony-Ville but this was a tiny factor of the events that had occurred in this time span of a few years, because of the Elements being returned to the tree of harmony; life began to flourish around the area, a new area of peace and nature that many ponies called the Butterfly-Region of Equestria but as the place expanded it became its own kingdom, today we ponies call it the “Buttlerfly-Kingdom” This was a land were chaos seemed very non-existant and harmony was everything but there was no real ruler of the land, during this time Fluttershy had been expanding here care for animals as more ponies entered Pony-Ville, she had to set up a animal care clinic in order to fund keeping all these animals which had got the attention of some very important people, at the time they thought Fluttershy was a perfect choice for her care of life and peaceful nature but the extremes that she was willing to go in order to care for the overload of new animals had sealed the deal, she accepted this offer and left her home and clinic to her most loyal assistants who now take control of her clinic, she later moved to the Butterfly-Kingdom as their new ruler, she did a great job and she has all the animals she could possibly desire.

Because of this massive change, new dark foes wanted to take advantage of this, with the most known being the Shadow.

The Shadow grew his infamy for one reason, he caused the disappearance of princesses Luna and Celestia, when the royal guards attempted to find the two, they were nowhere to be found, all that there was were strange symbols carved out of black ash on the floor next to a scale version of their shadows, this meant that Equestria had no one in charge so naturally they had to call the most suitable ruler to take their place, this pony was Twilight Sparkle, as she has been Celestia's private student she has the most knowledge of how they took care of their kingdom as well as her strong connection with the elements of harmony, she accepted their request and took up the role of both the princesses, having the rise the sun in the morning and lowering the sun at night, it is a restless job for twilight and she does not know how much longer she will be able to hold both of the princesses positions.

I really like this version :P

I don't really know what to change.

I can send a voice reel over probably tomorrow. :) (It'll have all my voices for cannon characters, including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Princess Luna, and Rarity)

DIBS ON DISCORD!!!

Sorry, I would submit a sound file right now, but I'll be getting my headset on saturday. So I'll submit a file then.

Discord is best villain.

Thanks for the interest, I look forward to the sound files/videos~

As soon as i can i will send in some voice clips to audition for Doctor Whooves and Discord.

I look forward to it 8) 

Does Big Mac have to say anything other than "eeyup" and "nnope"? Because I can do Eeyup and Nnope pretty good, but I'm not so sure about my Big Mac speaking abilities other than that...

No, it'll only be those lines.

If you haven't already decided on who get's the role of Big Mac, I suppose I can try out for the role. :)

Here's my impression of him saying "Eeyup!" :P

Let me know what you think.

If I don't get the role then that's alright. :) It's always nice to try at least.

Hey there I was wondering, if I wanted to audition for a character in your film, how would you want me to go about it? Like the new antagonist, how would you want him to sound?

I guess sort of dark and mysterious if possible, but really it would be up to you.