Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for help with a MLP fanfilm

Twilight Sparkler

Awesome~

Would you be able to do all of them, or just one or two?

I could do all of them, but the ones I really want to work on the most are Scootaloo and Luna, so those two are the roles (if I was only allowed 2 roles) I would choose to have.

I would maybe do Twilight or Celestia. But before I record, what moods do you want to them to be in? And do you need me to say any certain lines?

https://soundcloud.com/jadalynn49/twilight-and-celestia Here's a sound cloud of it by the way. Sorry i studdered a bit, I was rushing it a little.

Edited by ~Sadistic Feld0~
SoundCloud embed! :)

I could do all of them, but the ones I really want to work on the most are Scootaloo and Luna, so those two are the roles (if I was only allowed 2 roles) I would choose to have.

If it's fine with you, I'll be putting you down for all 4.

Damn, I didn't get what I wanted as far as the voice recording goes. If it can wait till Christmas for my auditions.

That's fine ;)

I would maybe do Twilight or Celestia. But before I record, what moods do you want to them to be in? And do you need me to say any certain lines?

https://soundcloud.com/jadalynn49/twilight-and-celestia Here's a sound cloud of it by the way. Sorry i studdered a bit, I was rushing it a little.

The link doesn't seem to be working

--------------

Animators are needed rather badly now, I don't paticularly want to do all the animating myself. Even if you can only work on a scene or two, feel free to post an example ;)

If it's fine with you, I'll be putting you down for all 4.That's fine ;)The link doesn't seem to be working

--------------

Animators are needed rather badly now, I don't paticularly want to do all the animating myself. Even if you can only work on a scene or two, feel free to post an example ;)

I'm fine if you put me down for all 4. :)