Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Could someone draw my OC for me? [Now with a picture, see second reply!]

DukeofCanterlot

I need an artist to help me out with an OC.

Feel free to use whatever tools you think will help reflect my OC best.

Description:
Name: Sapphire
-A sapphire blue unicorn with a dark brown mane who has the symbol pi as a cutie mark.

-Tall and of average weight.

-Young adult, around the same age group as the Mane Six.
-Born and raised in an upper-class family in Canterlot. 

-A mathematics whiz.

-He works as a financial adviser to the Wonderbolts.

-A childhood acquaintance of Twilight. The two share a strong intellectual bond but their personalities/philosophies are very different..

-A prankster type.

-Cocky.
-Quick-witted.

-Strong desire to be popular/well-liked.

-Obsessive-compulsive.
-Likes to party and to drink.

-Avid reader.

-Photographic memory.

-Hot temper.

-Loner by nature.

Note: Feel free to change his mane color if you think something else would work better.

I know many of the personality traits probably won't play a role in creating how he looks.. but it could give some inspiration.

Yet again, would appreciate it. I have an interesting idea for a fanfiction with this character. I will probably change some of his personality as I go through the story and really flesh out his strengths/flaws. However, I would appreciate if somebody could draw him. img-2037196-1-smile.png

Thank you in advance!

Also, while Sapphire is #1 priority. I have some ideas for his family (all unicorns)

Gold Coast - Sapphire's older sister, a golden unicorn with an elitist attitude and a long blonde mane. She has a tutu for a cutie mark and is a talented dancer. Slender frame, four years older than Sapphire.

Fire Ruby - Sapphire's younger sister- a red unicorn with a short yellow mane. Excitable and speedy, talented runner. She wishes she was a pegasus. She has a falcon cutie mark. Petite frame, four years younger than Sapphire.

Emerald Strength- Sapphire's father - a green unicorn with a brown mane, he has a trophy cutie mark. He is the CEO of a publishing company. Disciplined and tough but with a good heart. Born from simple, middle-class roots.. Emerald Strength's wealth was self-made. Addicted to the upper class lifestyle.

Creamy Whisper - Sapphire's mother - a cream-colored unicorn with a yellow mane who is a professor of zoology at Canterlot University. She is timid and kind with a passion for animals. Kind of like Fluttershy, but Butterfly Amethyst takes a very academic/analytical approach towards them. Creamy has a rabbit cutie mark.

Edited by DukeofCanterlot

Well, as much as i'd like to help, i'm not that qualified at drawing stuff, as my drawings are pretty bleh ;p. Plus i really don't do alot of drawing in the first place, so idk if i'd be able to motivate myself to do the drawing honestly speaking.

However i do wish you luck in getting someone who can draw it! 

If you want also you can make out your pony in pony creator and then use that as a reference to people who want to draw it! Helps you visualize a reference better to give to someone and get what you want better. 

Pony creator is here btw. http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Good luck again with getting someone to do the drawing!

Well, as much as i'd like to help, i'm not that qualified at drawing stuff, as my drawings are pretty bleh ;p. Plus i really don't do alot of drawing in the first place, so idk if i'd be able to motivate myself to do the drawing honestly speaking.

However i do wish you luck in getting someone who can draw it! 

If you want also you can make out your pony in pony creator and then use that as a reference to people who want to draw it! Helps you visualize a reference better to give to someone and get what you want better. 

Pony creator is here btw. http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Good luck again with getting someone to do the drawing!

Thank you zygen!

Everypony, see below for Sapphire via Pony Creator.

post-20643-0-38211100-1385514804_thumb.png

I could draw it

but I'm only good at paper, so no colored pencils since I don't have any :(

And my style is a bit weird, like Disney

Can I draw your OC anyways, since I am bored, and your OC is pretty cool?

Like I've said to others, DoC, if you can wait until next week, I'll be more than happy to do it for you :)

(I can do both traditional and digital)

my deviantART profile is in my signature and here is the link to my request shop: http://mlpforums.com/topic/72028-dust-storms-artsigavatar-request-thread-re-open/

I could draw it

but I'm only good at paper, so no colored pencils since I don't have any :(

And my style is a bit weird, like Disney

Can I draw your OC anyways, since I am bored, and your OC is pretty cool?

Definitely, :) Thank you so much!

Like I've said to others, DoC, if you can wait until next week, I'll be more than happy to do it for you :)

(I can do both traditional and digital)

my deviantART profile is in my signature and here is the link to my request shop: http://mlpforums.com/topic/72028-dust-storms-artsigavatar-request-thread-re-open/

Thank you, I appreciate it :) I can wait until next week. Would you want me to post the picture on your request shop as well?

Yet again, thank you NightmareCadence and Dust Storm, I really appreciate it!

(edited)

Some other requests.. basically related to the story

1.) *Sapphire, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo pranking ponies in Ponyville*

2.) *Sapphire nervously trying to apologize to Twilight for being a jerk to her back in Canterlot*

3.) *Sapphire and Twilight practicing magic together*

4.) *Sapphire asking Pinkie Pie out on a date*

5.) *Sapphire and Pinkie going on their first date*

6.) *Sapphire trying to explain to the Wonderbolts his investment strategy*

7.) *Rarity, very eager to give Sapphire a makeover*

This is far from the whole story, since admittedly, I have a bunch of OCs planned. With the exception of Twilight, Sapphire has never met any of the Mane Six beforehand. Main OCs which come to mind are the rest of Sapphire's family and some of his friends from Canterlot and the magic school. Some of you might be opposed to some of the shipping I'm going to do in the fanfic. Not a whole lot and honestly I'm not sure whatever shipping I'm going to do will last by the end of the fanfic..

Besides his family (whom I described above), I have the following other characters planned...

Boulder Buck: Earth Pony, lives in Canterlot, very much into sports and partying. Can be kind of obnoxious but a loyal friend. Friend of Sapphire since childhood. A horseshoe cutie mark. Boulder Buck has recently joined the EHL [Equestrian Hoofball League] playing professional hoofball. More intelligent than he looks or acts.

Meteor Maverick: Pegasus, lives in Canterlot, a tad of a smartass, very good with animals. Meteor Maverick is a master troll, he joined the Equestrian Trolling Society and plays a large role in its leadership. Meteor Maverick is very interested in the weather and plays a big role in managing the weather among pegasi [Read my story: "A Troll in Equestria" on FimFiction for more information regarding the ETS.] He has a meteor cutie mark. Unlike Sapphire and Boulder Buck, Meteor Maverick is more reserved and introverted, very much behind-the-scenes with whatever he does... he is also the most devious of the three.

Friend of Sapphire since childhood.

Also...

Sapphire's relations to the Mane Six in my fanfic (so far.. things could change)

Twilight Sparkle: A childhood acquaintance of Sapphire, the two of them showed the most intellectual promise of all the ponies in their class. A rivalry formed between the two of them - but one on most friendly terms. However, Sapphire's two best friends loved to pick on Twilight because they thought she was weird and socially awkward. The rivalry ceased once they were both accepted to magic school. Twilight became Celestia's protege and Sapphire was just with the rest of the gifted unicorns. Twilight was most talented at magic, while Sapphire was more of a math whiz who honestly doesn't care that much about magic.. but as a unicorn, is still pretty good at it.

Pinkie Pie: Sapphire's unexpected love interest. He doesn't think much of Pinkie at first, but her friendliness, zaniness, and sense of humor really get him interested. While the others in the Mane Six are initially wary of Sapphire, Pinkie Pie welcomes him with open arms. They both share a love of pranking and parties. Sapphire is also impressed with how intelligent Pinkie actually is. There is also a scene I am planning where Sapphire takes Pinkie to Canterlot to meet his upper-class parents. Knowing Pinkie, hilarity ensues! Sapphire particularly loves her authenticity, she is only being herself at all times and nothing else. While Sapphire, has spent most of his life being a "chameleon", adapting to what others want him to be..

Rainbow Dash: One of Sapphire's pranking buddies and becomes one of Sapphire's closest friends in Ponyville (Sapphire and Rainbow have a lot of similar personality traits too), Rainbow Dash is especially interested in Sapphire's connection with the Wonderbolts. Unlike Pinkie, Sapphire and Rainbow enjoy the fun yet somewhat meanspirited pranks. Rainbow also reveals to Sapphire that she is a lesbian and I do have a scene planned where the two are out in the prowl at a nightclub for some fun. Also Sapphire's little sister, Fire Ruby, is a hardcore Wonderbolts fan.

Rarity: Rarity is fascinated with Sapphire and his upbringing. She wants to know every detail about it and thinks Sapphire can help her live out her dreams. Rarity is the most helpful to Sapphire when he needs advice on what to do regarding his crush on Pinkie Pie.. particularly with a makeover. At this point, Rarity's designs have already made some headway into Canterlot and Sapphire's big sister, Gold Coast, loves every thing that Rarity makes. I was thinking of having Rarity also be romantically interested in Sapphire but am leaning more towards to simply a fascination with his upbringing..

Applejack: The Apple farm isn't doing as well as Applejack would like and she gets some advice from Sapphire on how the Apple family could really make their business boom.. but the conflict comes in from that it involves expanding the business out of Ponyville. AJ supports the idea but Granny Smith refuses to go along with it, believing it would ruin what the Apple farm stands for. Additionally, Boulder Buck and Applejack enter some kind of hilarious "Strongest Pony" contest.

Fluttershy: This connection is largely due to the animals. Sapphire has learned a lot about animals from his mother and they both know how to treat animals well. Sapphire gets permission from Fluttershy to document the behavior of the Ponyville animals to share with his mother back at Canterlot. Fluttershy also becomes particularly good friends with Meteor Maverick- an animal aficionado.

But trust me.. despite all that I have written above.. this guy isn't going to be a Mary Sue/Gary Stu...

I am also thinking of giving Sapphire a backstory where he owes some money to mobster ponies... depends on whether I want to make this more "Slice of Life" or "Drama".

Ooh, are those requests I see?

I can do a drawing of Sapphire (just to get a hang of drawing him first) and that first commission; how does that sound? Oh, and any preferences for the prank you want them doing?

Ooh, are those requests I see?

I can do a drawing of Sapphire (just to get a hang of drawing him first) and that first commission; how does that sound? Oh, and any preferences for the prank you want them doing?

That's good with me!

No preferences on the prank, whatever you think would be the most fun to draw,  B)