Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament III (Closed)

Literally Snails

@,

Mao tripped as the pegasus collided with him, then used his magic to force the chainsaw towards Blue Hurricane. He had to win. He pushed himself off of the ground, and increased his magic power, tiring him faster, but also causing the chainsaw to move at a faster speed. Hopefully, it would hit him in the back of the head, ending this quickly. Mao also used this time to open his eyes, brushing the sand out of them.

Blue screeched as the chain saw cut off a few hairs before grabbing the offending weapon.

"Enough, of your stupid chain saw" Blue Hurricane roared before slashing it with his wing blades. The pegasus was getting angered by Mao's cheap tricks and annoyance

@,

"But I was only fighting. It is the point of this 'game', is it not." Mao grinned. The stupid pegasus had lost it. There weren't any cheap tricks. He was simply fighting. Fighting to win. Because Mao couldn't bare to lose again. So he had to win. So he had to kill. He swung his chainsaw as the pegasus, aiming for the wings, and also ran towards him. He wasn't going to lose.

Blue Hurricane blocked the chainsaw strike with his wing blades before charging forward faster than the eye could see. The pegasus left an after image of himself in front of Mao before leaping onto the unicorn's back and grabbing him in a choke hold

• Brohoof 1

@,

Mao elbowed the pegasus that was hanging around his neck and attempted to knock him to the ground. He brought his chainsaw up, with an crazed smile, and brought it down, hoping it would hit Blue, kill him, and secure his role in the next round. He closed his eyes, so he couldn't see what happened next.

Blue slammed up with his wing blades, parrying the chain saw. The two were locked in a struggle of power than one could afford to lose. Blue Hurricane shoved with all of his might, hoping the blades would break through and slit Mao's throat like the pig he was

@,

The blades hit Mao in his right shoulder, and he stumbled back in pain. "You bastard." He brought up his chainsaw, ignoring the burning pain in his shoulder, and attacked, swinging wildly at the pegasus. Blood trickled down his leg, as he brought down the chainsaw at Blue over and over, hoping that he would hit him.

Blue screeched in pain as the saw left minor cuts along his sides. It was only his speed that kept him from being chopped in half. Close quarters was not his best position. Blue eventually scrambled away, flying up with leaking blood from his several wounds

(, Sorry but its taken too long for you to reply. You're disqualified.)

Snowstorm walked confidently back into the lounge after winning his match (somehow). He sat down and waited for the next fight to start,

, @GameytheGeemer,

"Chain Mail and Rick Starshielder, please report to the first arena."

BronyDash465,,

"Well." Chain Mail said, stepping up into the arena. "Finally getting to fight one of you assholes. Don't be surprised if I beat you, I do that to everypony." He said, being an absolute asshole before pulling out his sword. "And now, I'll wait for the bell to ring." He added, his voice sadistic and psychotic.

Blitz was still chilling in the fighters lounge. He hoped he wouldn't go against Selune, since he was forming an alliance with him. Even if he did, he planned to win, but not by death. Instead, he would knock him out, for he was planning to take down whoever was responsible for messing up these games. 

Sole sighed and plopped back down onto the bed "stony, don't be like that. You know I've been injured way worse then this plenty of times. And I can't just sit here. So We can at least watch the fights until something happens. Besides, I don't think knocking me out would be good for the baby." He said jokingly

Sole sighed and plopped back down onto the bed "stony, don't be like that. You know I've been injured way worse then this plenty of times. And I can't just sit here. So We can at least watch the fights until something happens. Besides, I don't think knocking me out would be good for the baby." He said jokingly

@, "Do you know anything about those other fighters? Something that might help us win a small advantage against them? Anything at all really... *sigh* I really seems like i got a bunch of energy blasters to face... i just hope they are not too talkative... i hate mumbling babboons. "

@,

Mao launched his chainsaw towards the pegasus, then stumbled towards him. He could kill the pegasus without a weapon. He could just snap his neck or something. But he had to win. He had to pass the first round at least. At least then, he could feel accomplished. He continued towards Blue, not stopping for his wounded shoulder.

@

"Stumbling already? What a joke" Blue mocked as he began his signature technique. Blue spun rapidly around Mao, faster than the eye could see while delivering barrages of punches from all sides. The technique usually stopped ponies in their tracks, but Mao was able to survive the barrage

@,

"Most likely, almost all fighters have some sort of energy manipulation technique, so there's no way in avoiding that. You'll just have to dodge the best you can. Even better...you might wanna come close, so no one else can hear this." Blitz stated. He certainly did not want to give himself away.  

@, "You don't have to say anything that might expose you... i suppose energy manipulation can be disrupted? This would be a good thing... heh... i kind of like pissing of my opponents by disrupting their attacks. Look... whatever happens... i want us to make a promise to each other... " She leaned towards his ear and whispered "No matter what we'll both be alive to see the end of this."

@,

"I promise. We will survive this. Even if we fight each other, we'll still make it out alive even if the crowd isn't pleased. Sadly, the crowd here prefers blood....lots and lots of blood. They wanna see a fight to the death, which hasn't been seen yet. But no matter what happens, we will survive." Blitz affirmed.  

Thunder tried to be quiet, it was impossible though specially since he heard blitz's words. He had been standing nearby. He wanted to ask the two ponies if they knew anywhere that provided food in this stadium. But instead he added his opinion. "If you want to stop this thing, don't give the crowd what they want. The only reason this place still stands, is because of the audience. If we don't give them blood, and fights. Then they will lose interest. And this place will be shut down" he said before becoming quiet knowing that he had interrupted them. " sorry, I was gonna ask if there was food around for my little girl till I heard what you said" he spoke, scratching the back of his head and blushing in embarrassment.

Edited by synangel

@@synangel,@, ((OOC:Use mentions please)) "This isn't some form of protest... it's not like these things will stop by protesting against them. However... if you truly wish to face this on it's roots then promote education in early ages. That is the best way... anyways... my name is Selune Darkeye. What are yours?" ((OOC:Both...)) 

@@synangel,@, ((OOC:Use mentions please)) "This isn't some form of protest... it's not like these things will stop by protesting against them. However... if you truly wish to face this on it's roots then promote education in early ages. That is the best way... anyways... my name is Selune Darkeye. What are yours?" ((OOC:Both...))

((OOC: sorry I'm using a phone, can't do that but I'll quote instead))

Thunder nodded his head "my name is Thunder Mane" he said promptly. He wasn't going to delay any much. He wanted to get to the point without any hesitation.

Stone heart put a hoof on sole. Keeping him on the bed "stay on the bed....no if's or butts about it. I don't wanna hear it. Stay in bed" she spoke confidently.

Blue frosts stomach growled as she grew hungry.

@,

"My name is Electra Blitz. As I might have said earlier, I've got a twin brother back home in Cloudsdale. His name is Thunder Dash. We both have very unique abilities, but Thunder Dash has far more abilities than I do." Electra Blitz stated as he let go of his staff and let it hover in his telekinetic grip.  

Sole sighed in defeat, before plopping back down tiredly. "Alright, fine. Let's do it your way for once I guess." He said jokingly, before smiling "so, any changes with the baby? It's been a few months, maybe a doctor could tell us if it's a boy or a girl." He said eagerly

(@Snowy Storm Fizz has taken FAR too long to reply and is disqualified. You won your match through unexplained means. Go back to the lobby and wait. I need to work on putting this RP back together.)

@,

"My name is Electra Blitz. As I might have said earlier, I've got a twin brother back home in Cloudsdale. His name is Thunder Dash. We both have very unique abilities, but Thunder Dash has far more abilities than I do." Electra Blitz stated as he let go of his staff and let it hover in his telekinetic grip.

"I have no problem with show offs, but the least you can do is be good at it." Snowstorm said with a smirk. He was still sitting on the couch from earlier

@,

Blitz sort of laughed at this remark. "You can say that my brother is really good at it...and so am I." Blitz stated rather quickly. He was desperately trying not to give himself away. For if he did, all of the hopes would be gone and therefore, Storm Rush would have to settle it once and for all.