private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

Indigo's mother nods in understanding, "I fully understand, and it is actually good to hear that you want to get to know him more, instead of rushing into things, and I understand about the trust issues, the reason Indigo has trouble around mares is that he got badly hurt by a mare who he thought loved him, but all she did was use and cheat on him. And as with the preparations, there's the decorations that can be put up, maybe you could do some aerial maneuvers  too. Otherwise just look around and lend a helping hoof."

"That's horrible...  I don't understand it when ponies do that, it's just plain cruel," she sighed.  "That sounds fun.  I can do some aerial maneuvers, if you want, it'll be lots of fun.  So should I head out now and go help with decorations and stuff then?"

She turned around to look at the door.

"That's horrible...  I don't understand it when ponies do that, it's just plain cruel," she sighed.  "That sounds fun.  I can do some aerial maneuvers, if you want, it'll be lots of fun.  So should I head out now and go help with decorations and stuff then?"

She turned around to look at the door.

"It is horrible, he was shattered, he refused to leave his spot in the EverFree Forest for weeks. I'm just happy that he has a kind and understanding friend like you, he doesn't exactly have very many friends. and yes please, oh and you may as well take Indigo with you, though he should be practicing, he's going to perform at the festival, but he can still help out."

"It is horrible, he was shattered, he refused to leave his spot in the EverFree Forest for weeks. I'm just happy that he has a kind and understanding friend like you, he doesn't exactly have very many friends. and yes please, oh and you may as well take Indigo with you, though he should be practicing, he's going to perform at the festival, but he can still help out."

"Ah cool, and thanks, I'll go head out and find him then," she said, leaving the room and heading outside.

Now where is he...?  Hmmm...  Ah!  There he is.

She flew over to where he was and landed next to him.

"Hey, your mom said I can help decorate and also perform some aerial maneuvers," she said.

"Ah cool, and thanks, I'll go head out and find him then," she said, leaving the room and heading outside.

Now where is he...?  Hmmm...  Ah!  There he is.

She flew over to where he was and landed next to him.

"Hey, your mom said I can help decorate and also perform some aerial maneuvers," she said.

Indigo was in deep thought, but the sound of Neon's voice knocked him out of it, "Hey there Neon, that's great. Let's go then. Oh and I hope my mum didn't embarrass you or anything. Shall we go then? I'm nervous about performing tonight and doing something may help me take my mind of it."

Indigo was in deep thought, but the sound of Neon's voice knocked him out of it, "Hey there Neon, that's great. Let's go then. Oh and I hope my mum didn't embarrass you or anything. Shall we go then? I'm nervous about performing tonight and doing something may help me take my mind of it."

"No, don't worry about it.  Me and her just talked for a bit, nothing awkward at all," she replied.  "So what are you doing later for the Festival?  Your mom said that you were practicing for something."

She spread her wings and flew with him instead of walked.  It was much more fun to fly around than to walk.

Off for the day, Break Shimmerald decided it would be a great idea to just go for a nice stroll through the quiet town of Ponyville.  Honestly, he couldn't have anything less to do if he tried.  Nobody was really around, save for a few mares and stallions roaming about in the distance.

Well at least I won't be nagged at by my mind about someone keeping a secret...  Break thought to himself.

Then suddenly, there was a mare and a stallion almost right in front of him.  He assumed he had started to get lost in thought.  All he heard was the word "bugs" being said over and over, which got his attention.

The moment he saw the stallion, he felt a heavy feeling forming off this particular pony.  As if this pony had a darker side to it that he was hiding from everyone...

Without really thinking about what he was doing, Break started to look over this particular pony without realizing what kind of attention he might cause doing this spectacle causing action.

@@SleeplessSketch

Edited by CharChar

"No, don't worry about it.  Me and her just talked for a bit, nothing awkward at all," she replied.  "So what are you doing later for the Festival?  Your mom said that you were practicing for something."

She spread her wings and flew with him instead of walked.  It was much more fun to fly around than to walk.

"I'm singing and then setting of a fire works display with my magic at the end, I..I've performed at family functions before, but never a festival. And this year it looks like it's going to be bigger than ever. All those other ponies looking at and watching me, it makes me nervous, what if i stuff up?" He says as they go towards the town center.

@@SleeplessSketch

They see Sleeepless Sketch, and go over to him, "Hi Sketch, what's happening?"

"I'm singing and then setting of a fire works display with my magic at the end, I..I've performed at family functions before, but never a festival. And this year it looks like it's going to be bigger than ever. All those other ponies looking at and watching me, it makes me nervous, what if i stuff up?" He says as they go towards the town center.

@@SleeplessSketch

They see Sleeepless Sketch, and go over to him, "Hi Sketch, what's happening?"

Neon Fire saw Sleepless Sketch, remembering him from earlier that day.

"Hey, you're the one who bumped into me and another pony, right?"  She chuckled.  "What happened to going on adventures?  Seems that you left and went somewhere else."

She looked back, making sure Nightstar was still safe on her back.

Off for the day, Break Shimmerald decided it would be a great idea to just go for a nice stroll through the quiet town of Ponyville. Honestly, he couldn't have anything less to do if he tried. Nobody was really around, save for a few mares and stallions roaming about in the distance.

Well at least I won't be nagged at by my mind about someone keeping a secret... Break thought to himself.

Then suddenly, there was a mare and a stallion almost right in front of him. He assumed he had started to get lost in thought. All he heard was the word "bugs" being said over and over, which got his attention.

The moment he saw the stallion, he felt a heavy feeling forming off this particular pony. As if this pony had a darker side to it that he was hiding from everyone...

Without really thinking about what he was doing, Break started to look over this particular pony without realizing what kind of attention he might cause doing this spectacle causing action.

@@SleeplessSketch

Hearing the familiar voice, it had seem that both if his friends had come.

"Hey there! Bak from your little what's-it-go-around thing you were doing! How'd you like the were ever the place you went to Miss Fire? I'm afraid I didn't have time or adventure as I anticipated but I'm doing tons of other thugs th-IS THAT A KITTY CAT?? AWWW!"

Sketch said turning his attention towards them.

"I'm meeting all sorts of ponies today, I just can't find the time to sit still and settle! It's absolutely fantastic! Especially that bloke over there that keeps staring me! He looks like he's having a moment to himself!"

Sketch said already knowing he had been the center of wandering eyes, but this was nothing new as he pointed his hoof towards that stallion over yonder.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

Hearing the familiar voice, it had seem that both if his friends had come.

"Hey there! Bak from your little what's-it-go-around thing you were doing! How'd you like the were ever the place you went to Miss Fire?"

Sketch said turning his attention towards them.

"I'm meeting all sorts of ponies today, I just can't find the time to sit still and settle! It's absolutely fantastic! Especially that bloke over there that keeps staring me! He looks like he's having a moment to himself!"

Sketch said already knowing he had been the center of wandering eyes, but this was nothing new as he pointed his hoof towards that stallion over yonder.

Neon Fire chuckled at his ramblings.

"We went to the EverFree Forest, and I've got to say, it was a lot of fun!"  She exclaimed.  "What d'ya say we go have some of those adventures you mentioned earlier today, maybe say...  Tomorrow?  Oh, and hey, are you coming to the Festival?"

Neon Fire chuckled at his ramblings.

"We went to the EverFree Forest, and I've got to say, it was a lot of fun!" She exclaimed. "What d'ya say we go have some of those adventures you mentioned earlier today, maybe say... Tomorrow? Oh, and hey, are you coming to the Festival?"

"FANTASTIC! I'd be more than happy to oblige! And yes i'd wouldn't miss it for the world! Though it's going to be hard to do so if this gentle pony is going to remain in the dark forever."

He said motioning towards the Blue unicorn eyeing him at all times, though it did ponder the question...did he owe him bits??

The pony's deep thought was broken when he noticed the stallion was staring straight at him.  Break shook his head and thought it'd be a good idea to get to know this pony before actually making any judgments about him.

"Uh, hey there!"  He waved out of politeness.

That cutie mark he has is intriguing th--  Break's thoughts were interrupted by him tripping over a rock that was strategically placed by fate.

"Waaugh!"

Break was going to trip right into this unknown pony in a dismounted fashion.

@@SleeplessSketch

Edited by CharChar

"FANTASTIC! I'd be more than happy to oblige! And yes i'd wouldn't miss it for the world! Though it's going to be hard to do so if this gentle pony is going to remain in the dark forever."

He said motioning towards the Blue unicorn eyeing him at all times, though it did ponder the question...did he owe him bits??

"Great!  How about we meet in the town square tomorrow afternoon and decide where to go from there?" She asked, then turned to the pony he was just talking about.  "Do you know that blue Unicorn over there?"

She was confused as she looked over at the unicorn.

((I gotta get to bed now, hopefully I can post tomorrow though.  I'll probably be able to, but not 100% sure since it's Thanksgiving.  Chances are, I'll be on))

Indigo shys away, and without knowing he teleports to the stage. "What the.. How in Equestria did I get here?" He asks, "Oh well, I guess here is as good a place to practice my singing." Dude, you left Neon with Sketch! Yeah, so what? So what if HE falls for HER!? He wouldn't!

The pony's deep thought was broken when he noticed the stallion was staring straight at him. Break shook his head and thought it'd be a good idea to get to know this pony before actually making any judgments about him.

"Uh, hey there!" He waved out of politeness.

That cutie mark he has is intriguing th-- Break's thoughts were interrupted by him tripping over a rock that was strategically placed by fate.

"Waaugh!"

Break was going to trip right into this unknown pony in a dismounted fashion.

@@SleeplessSketch

(( alright take care Neon! Have a happy thanksgiving! ))

"Not entirely sure but that does beg the question of who he i- COR BLIMEY!!"

Without warning he was tripped upon by the walking stallion and due to his weak knees he ultimately collapsed under the force and plopped on the ground.

"O-ow... That's one way to make an entrance, though I probably deserved it..."

He chuckled to himself.

Indigo StarSong practices the songs that he is going to perform at the festival.

He starts with one of his favorites:

Underneath the neolithic sky
Where the beasts are so proud to die
Across the sea of a million dreams
Where nothing is as it once seemed
I hear the Pan Pipes playing
In what the wind is saying
Here comes the fallen angel
Here comes the long-dead god
Back from the years in exile
Here comes the wild Pagan heart
And the May Queen sings her song
For her consort who is gone
Children mourn the loss of Pan
Whom Death banished from this land
It has been two thousand years
The earth is soaked with blood and tears
The once-great Lord of the Hunt lies slain
His bride's a-burning in the flame
Mother Earth lies raped and poisoned
The final day draws ever closer
To a time of ice and fire
She shall be a funeral pyre

Then he decides to do a love song:

Bow, chicka, bow-wow! That's what my baby says!
Mow-mow-mow!
And my heart starts pumping! Never gonna stop!
Gitchee gitchee goo means that I love you!

My baby's got her own way of talking,
Whenever she says something sweet.
And she knows it's my world she's a-rockin',
Though my vocabulary's incomplete! (guitar)

I know it may sound confusing...
(Ooh!)
Sometimes I wish she'd give it to me straight!
But I never feel like I'm losing,
 (Losing!)
 When I take the time to translate!

Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Bow, chicka, bow-wow!

but half way through he starts thinking about the hurt and pain that has been caused to him, he runs off he stage crying,

@@SleeplessSketch

He runs right past Sketch not even stopping, he just keeps on running, crying

Break immediately got to his feet once more, and began to feel a flush of red come to his face from embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry!  I was just thinking about some things...  And, well, I want to introduce myself since I haven't seen you around before."  Break lied.  "My name is Break Shimmerald, nice to meet you sir!"  He gave the stallion a smile to the best of his ability.

Maybe if I get to know him better, his secret won't be as bad as his aura seems to hint at.

((I need to go to bed... it's almost 3 in the morning. lol))

@@SleeplessSketch

Break immediately got to his feet once more, and began to feel a flush of red come to his face from embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry! I was just thinking about some things... And, well, I want to introduce myself since I haven't seen you around before." Break lied. "My name is Break Shimmerald, nice to meet you sir!" He gave the stallion a smile to the best of his ability.

Maybe if I get to know him better, his secret won't be as bad as his aura seems to hint at.

((I need to go to bed... it's almost 3 in the morning. lol))

@@SleeplessSketch

(( haha alright man take care! ))

"Fantastic! It's a pleasure to meet you too sir! I am Sleepless Sketch, Sketch for short if you want it that way! I use to live here in town, though I moved away to Manehatten as now ere I am! Back at home where it's super happy and quiet!"

Sketch smiled and shook the Stallion's hoof. He was definitely starting to feel the day taking it's toll on him ad he certainly wouldn't want a certain tired personality be the thing that ruins this fine day. Suddenly in a flash, his old friend Indigo had just shot by him.

"Eh?? Indigo?? Where are you off to in such a hurry you were doing fantastic in that stage! Ohhh I'm sorry Mr.Break but I must tend to my friend, come along Miss Tranq!"

He said instinctively, leaving the Stallion to himself as Sketch trotted along behind trying to catch up to his pal with unfortunate Tranquility coming along for the ride.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

(( haha alright man take care! ))

"Fantastic! It's a pleasure to meet you too sir! I am Sleepless Sketch, Sketch for short if you want it that way! I use to live here in town, though I moved away to Manehatten as now ere I am! Back at home where it's super happy and quiet!"

Sketch smiled and shook the Stallion's hoof. He was definitely starting to feel the day taking it's toll on him ad he certainly wouldn't want a certain tired personality be the thing that ruins this fine day. Suddenly in a flash, his old friend Indigo had just shot by him.

"Eh?? Indigo?? Where are you off to in such a hurry you were doing fantastic in that stage! Ohhh I'm sorry Mr.Break but I must tend to my friend, come along Miss Tranq!"

He said instinctively, leaving the Stallion to himself as Sketch trotted along behind trying to catch up to his pal with unfortunate Tranquility coming along for the ride.

Indigo keeps running all the while saying something about heartache, and pain, through his tears. Suddenly he lets slip about Neon Fire and that he would never, ever, ever, ever have a chance with her. He the trips over himself. and his pentacle pendant comes off.

@@SleeplessSketch

Tranq looked to her shopping basket, momentarily debating on following, or continuing her shopping trip. She shrugs, and decides it's time to be a little less of a shut-in, and follows Sketch. Clearing her throat, she summons up her basket again.

"So the bugs are for this little guy." She moves the basket in front of her face, with a tiny face poking out of it. "His name is Nocturne, and he's a sugar glider"

Indigo keeps running all the while saying something about heartache, and pain, through his tears. Suddenly he lets slip about Neon Fire and that he would never, ever, ever, ever have a chance with her. He the trips over himself. and his pentacle pendant comes off.

"Ah cripes! Are you alright?? Bloody hell man.."

After running for a bit of what seemed like ages, after indigo tripped on himself Sketch came galloping after him to see if he was injured and among other places..on the ground before him he spot the necklace that was usually on Indigo's neck and he picked it up with his mouth.

"Aw Indy..ya know you gotta believe in yerself more. Heck if I didnt know it, I'd say she's much rather taking a liking to ya!... Now chin up sir! And pull yer fuzzy flank together. Loneliness can get the best of us but we'll always have those close to us. Believe me...I'm no stranger to being alone, especially in that big city...so buck up! It's happy days mate!"

Sketch said trying his best to encourage his friend. He always knew he had troubles making other friends and expressing how he felt through talk, but Sketch knew there was more good in this Unicorn buddy of his than even Indigo knew himself. Sketch gave the necklace pentacle back to him and smiled goofily at him, his optimism always obnoxiously contagious.

"Ah cripes! Are you alright?? Bloody hell man.."

After running for a bit of what seemed like ages, after indigo tripped on himself Sketch came galloping after him to see if he was injured and among other places..on the ground before him he spot the necklace that was usually on Indigo's neck and he picked it up with his mouth.

"Aw Indy..ya know you gotta believe in yerself more. Heck if I didnt know it, I'd say she's much rather taking a liking to ya!... Now chin up sir! And pull yer fuzzy flank together. Loneliness can get the best of us but we'll always have those close to us. Believe me...I'm no stranger to being alone, especially in that big city...so buck up! It's happy days mate!"

Sketch said trying his best to encourage his friend. He always knew he had troubles making other friends and expressing how he felt through talk, but Sketch knew there was more good in this Unicorn buddy of his than even Indigo knew himself. Sketch gave the necklace pentacle back to him and smiled goofily at him, his optimism always obnoxiously contagious.

Indigo pulls himself up, "A..are you sure? B..but she wanted to hang out with and go on adventures with you tomorrow, and..and you met her first." He puts his necklace back on, "a..and you're so much better looking than I am, and you're good at many things, where as... what am I good at?"

@@SleeplessSketch

Tranq looked to her shopping basket, momentarily debating on following, or continuing her shopping trip. She shrugs, and decides it's time to be a little less of a shut-in, and follows Sketch. Clearing her throat, she summons up her basket again.

"So the bugs are for this little guy." She moves the basket in front of her face, with a tiny face poking out of it. "His name is Nocturne, and he's a sugar glider"

((Welcome back!))

"Sorry for dragging you along, as you can see my friend needed my attention. Though I- AWWW LOOK AT THAT! AINT THAT JUST THE DARNEST CRITTER I SAW!"

He said awing and cooing the little glider.

"See Indy? Good things!" He beamed showing the small creature to his friend.

((Welcome back!))

"Sorry for dragging you along, as you can see my friend needed my attention. Though I- AWWW LOOK AT THAT! AINT THAT JUST THE DARNEST CRITTER I SAW!"

He said awing and cooing the little glider.

"See Indy? Good things!" He beamed showing the small creature to his friend.

Indigo tries to smile, the little sugar glider sure was cute, "Aww he is cute, I do love animals. What's the little critter's name? and Sketch, I still feel you would have a much better chance than me, for one, you're not a cryfoal like me." Indigo tries to put on a brave face.

Indigo tries to smile, the little sugar glider sure was cute, "Aww he is cute, I do love animals. What's the little critter's name? and Sketch, I still feel you would have a much better chance than me, for one, you're not a cryfoal like me." Indigo tries to put on a brave face.

"Psshhh nonsense! No pony in their right mind would want an intimate relationship with a crazy earth pony like me! Right Nocturne? Right? Aw your precious."

He really wanted to believe that he was just too quirky and awkward for any real intimate relationship, besides..his friends always come first.