private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@@Neon Fire,

"Well once I get a manager, yes I'd be able to do concerts and gigs. And to your other questions, yes I can and yes he does talk back, it's all a part of the magik i have you see." He pets Nigthstar again, "He does understand too. He may still be an itty bitty kitten but he's very bright."

@@Neon Fire,

"Well once I get a manager, yes I'd be able to do concerts and gigs. And to your other questions, yes I can and yes he does talk back, it's all a part of the magik i have you see." He pets Nigthstar again, "He does understand too. He may still be an itty bitty kitten but he's very bright."

"Wow, that's awesome!" Neon Fire exclaimed.  "So I can talk to him and he'll understand me?  Also, if you ever have any concerts, I'll be sure to attend them!"

Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit word

@@Neon Fire,

"Yes he can understand you, and if you would like, I can cast a permanent spell on you so that you can understand him too, though it won't just be him you will understand, you will understand every other animal too. And thank you, having you there whenever I start will be great."

@@Neon Fire,

"Yes he can understand you, and if you would like, I can cast a permanent spell on you so that you can understand him too, though it won't just be him you will understand, you will understand every other animal too. And thank you, having you there whenever I start will be great."

"Wow, really?  You can do something awesome like that?  Yeah, I'd love to be able to understand him, as well as other animals!  I think that would be awesome," she exclaimed, very excited to hear something like this.

Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit

@@CharChar

He merely stared at the Unicorn as he left the house. There he was left with three others just sitting there..having idle chit-chat. He didn't know what else to say or what-else to do...he couldn't really handle all of these conflicting emotions at the same time, but still he kept a straight face on and merely turned his back against them as he stared into the fireplace.

@,@@Neon Fire, @,

"I suppose you want your friend back." He said sternly, not looking at the rest of them, interrupting their little conversation trying to catch their attention. 

@@Neon Fire,

"Ok, but not just yet, I need to see if Sleepless will get out of this episode of his." Indiog says in a worried tone.

@@SleeplessSketch

"That would be good, thank you." is all that he says

word limit word limitword limit word limit word limit wordl imit word limit word limit word

@@Neon Fire,

"Ok, but not just yet, I need to see if Sleepless will get out of this episode of his." Indiog says in a worried tone.

@@SleeplessSketch

"That would be good, thank you." is all that he says

word limit word limitword limit word limit word limit wordl imit word limit word limit word

Neon Fire cocked her head in confusion.

"Episode?  What do you mean, Indigo?"  She asked in pure confusion.

Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit

@@Neon Fire,

"Well, there are times where Sketch sort of goes all strange and harsh. I don't quite understand it myself, but it is like he has a completely different personality, and he can end up hurting others when he gets like that. I am worried about him, he's been there for me so many times, it is now time for me to return the favor."

The pony left the humble home with a stoic expression.  There was nothing left for him to do, it seemed.

Congratulations Break, you have obtained the truth...  Aren't you happy?  It was hard...  he could've flipped at any moment, but you kept at it, and you found the truth.  The truth that he has a personality disorder, and has completely accepted it.  What now?  Are you going to get into psychiatry?  Why are you crying?  Why aren't you happy?

Break Shimmerald continued to walk through the dark towards his appartment.  He had nothing else to look for at this moment.  Something wet fell off his face and hit the ground like rain.  The moon stared at him in contempt.

"Is this what I wanted?"  Break looked up at the now blurry sky.  "........."

@@Neon Fire,

"Well, there are times where Sketch sort of goes all strange and harsh. I don't quite understand it myself, but it is like he has a completely different personality, and he can end up hurting others when he gets like that. I am worried about him, he's been there for me so many times, it is now time for me to return the favor."

"Really?  Is it like a mood difference or something?  Like, does something happen that effects him and causes him to act strange or something?"  Neon Fire asked curiously.

She thought about it for awhile, wondering what could cause a pony to suddenly change like that.

@,@@Neon Fire,

He kept silent when he was told out right that they would prefer him back to his other self...he didn't know why but it sort of stung him..really bad actually.

"Well then...Brilliant." He said as he stood up staring straight faced at a wall. 

"Forward ho." He said bracing himself before there was a large BAM! Smashing head first at the wall of his house he succeeded at knocking himself unconscious as he fell straight on the floor with a loud THUMP as his body hit the floor.

@@Neon Fire, @@SleeplessSketch,

@@Neon Fire,

"I'm not sure, all I know is that this has been going on since before I met him." He looks over at Sketch, "I don't think there is anything we can do for him except for getting him somewhere comfortable and stay by his side. But while he is unconcious, I can cast the spell now, if you'd like."

@@Neon Fire, @@SleeplessSketch,

@@Neon Fire,

"I'm not sure, all I know is that this has been going on since before I met him." He looks over at Sketch, "I don't think there is anything we can do for him except for getting him somewhere comfortable and stay by his side. But while he is unconcious, I can cast the spell now, if you'd like."

She turned to look at Sketch, who was unconscious on the ground.

"Are you sure he'll be okay though?"  She asked, thinking of how much it must have hurt to hit his head on that wall.  "Eesh...  Well, if you want, you can do that spell now then, if you want.  I'm fine with it."

@@SleeplessSketch

Suddenly, there was this loud bang against the wall, coming from Sketch's house followed by yet another smack against a wall.

"...?"  Break looked back, swiping off the wetness off his face.  "Is he...?!"

Should I even bother...?  I've nothing left for him... but...  Something was nagging Break now.  That itch to find the truth once more.

He immediately turned around and galloped back to Sketch's house.

((Aaaaand sleepy time...  Lol that got sad for a bit there, but... well, we'll see when I get back.  Break isn't a very fast runner.))

@@Neon Fire,

"He's done this before and always comes out of it, being his usual friendly, optimistic self, he will be ok. Come on then, let's get him to bed." Indigo helps Neon Fire carry Sketch to bed and then they walk outside.

"Ready?" His horn starts a glow a deep blue like the color of his coat, and he casts the spell.

"Go on Nightstar, say something to Nightstar."

"Mew"

Indigo smiles, "Well, what did he say?"

@@Neon Fire,

"He's done this before and always comes out of it, being his usual friendly, optimistic self, he will be ok. Come on then, let's get him to bed." Indigo helps Neon Fire carry Sketch to bed and then they walk outside.

"Ready?" His horn starts a glow a deep blue like the color of his coat, and he casts the spell.

"Go on Nightstar, say something to Nightstar."

"Mew"

Indigo smiles, "Well, what did he say?"

Neon Fire turned her head slightly.

"He just sounded like a normal kitten, meowing," she said, a disappointed tone.  "Are you sure this works on ponies that aren't Unicorns?"

((Unless I was supposed to just have him say something random, but since you made him say "mew" I'd assume it didn't work or something?))

@@Neon Fire,

"Oh, may have been the wrong spell, sorry. Let me try again." His horn glows and he casts the right spell this time, "Sorry about that."

"Try again Nightsong."

Nightsong looks at Neon Fire.

"I love my new mummy very much, mummy? Is Indigo going to be my daddy?"

word limit

@@Neon Fire,

"Oh, may have been the wrong spell, sorry. Let me try again." His horn glows and he casts the right spell this time, "Sorry about that."

"Try again Nightsong."

Nightsong looks at Neon Fire.

"I love my new mummy very much, mummy? Is Indigo going to be my daddy?"

word limit

Neon Fire blushed at hearing what Nightstar said and then had a huge smile across her face, hearing the kitten actually speaking to her in a way she could understand.

"Awwwww...  That's so cute," she smiled.  "You're adorable, aren't you, Nightstar?"

word limit word limit

Neon Fire blushed at hearing what Nightstar said and then had a huge smile across her face, hearing the kitten actually speaking to her in a way she could understand.

"Awwwww...  That's so cute," she smiled.  "You're adorable, aren't you, Nightstar?"

word limit word limit

"Thank you mummy, you're kind and beautiful like my birth mother." Nightstar replies

Indigo smiles, "Is here anything else you would like to do Nen Fire?"

word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit

@ @@CharChar @,@@Neon Fire,

He tossed and turned in bed,sweating profusely as if having some terrible night terrors. He suddenly picked his head up and gasped with his eyes much more dreary than before.

"Auuugh..My bloomin' head...What happen- wait...I know what happened...I remember this time..I remember it all..but..but why?..Why did you do that?? Why did you give up!? You never give up! That was rubbish and you and I both know it!" He began shouting to himself, loud enough to wake the neighbors...if he had any. He slowed his hyperventilative breathing and shook his head.

"I feel..so sorry for you..I'm so so sorry.." He said his voice cracking a bit as he stood up from the bed and looked out the window, only to see Indigo and Neon trotting along outside the house.

"He may not have been the nicest Stallion..but they didn't have to treat him like that..." He said still feeling terrible..with a bad headache. He trotted along downstairs slowly and peeked out the front door. He thought about calling to them..but he couldn't shake that..hurt feeling inside him. He shook his head and closed the door. He trotted along towards the couch, only to see a sleeping Miss Tranq cuddling with a snoozing Nocturne. 

That Break fellow seemed like he truly wanted to help him..and Miss Tranq was the only pony, sleeping or not, to stick with him till the end after all that. He smiled slightly and walked slowly to one of the armchairs. He opened his personal sketchbook and took a pencil in his mouth and decided to pass the time by sketching, so he could tell her Thank you.

"Thank you mummy, you're kind and beautiful like my birth mother." Nightstar replies

Indigo smiles, "Is here anything else you would like to do Nen Fire?"

word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit

"Awww..." Neon Fire paused, staring at Nightstar in adoration, then turned to Indigo.  "Hm?  What do you mean by that?"

word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit

"Awww..." Neon Fire paused, staring at Nightstar in adoration, then turned to Indigo.  "Hm?  What do you mean by that?"

word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit

"well do you want to go see a movie or go back to where that spot in the everfree forest? Your choice." Indigo replies, petting little Nigtstar.

word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

"well do you want to go see a movie or go back to where that spot in the everfree forest? Your choice." Indigo replies, petting little Nigtstar.

word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

"Oh!"  Neon Fire said, coming to the realization of what he meant.  "Sure, whatever you wanna do.  Surprise me, I'm up for anything right now."

She turned to Nightstar and nuzzled him, smiling as she did.

"You're the cutest kitty ever!"  She said, snuggling him close to her.

"Oh!"  Neon Fire said, coming to the realization of what he meant.  "Sure, whatever you wanna do.  Surprise me, I'm up for anything right now."

She turned to Nightstar and nuzzled him, smiling as she did.

"You're the cutest kitty ever!"  She said, snuggling him close to her.

"Ok, well, let's see, you like adventure right? How about we go exploring a bit further into the EverFree Forest then?" He smiles as he sees Neon snuggling Nightstar ,Such kindness and compassion. He thinks to himself

Nightstar says, "Mummy, why aren't you and Indigo together? He really loves you, you know."

"Ok, well, let's see, you like adventure right? How about we go exploring a bit further into the EverFree Forest then?" He smiles as he sees Neon snuggling Nightstar ,Such kindness and compassion. He thinks to himself

Nightstar says, "Mummy, why aren't you and Indigo together? He really loves you, you know."

Neon Fire blushed, but hid her face.  She just snuggled Nightstar again instead of answering the question.

"That sounds like it'll be fun," she started.  "I'll just have to be extra sure that Nightstar is safe though, especially if there's any dangerous areas we go into."