Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@@SleeplessSketch,

"You know, we were going to, but then you told me about your...other you, and it kind of distracted us from said walk. Finding out about him was a little distracting, so nobody ever ended up going. Then Break showed up, followed be Divine. My goodness, it's been busy around here."

@@ChristophR,

"What is it you're training for? Something specific, or just general fitness? Rainbow Dash does live here, but she's often up at Canterlot these days, with Princess Twilight. Honestly, flying Break there may be your best chance at meeting her."

@Troblems

"Well, yeah, you could say my training actually IS for something specific... You know, I want to become as fast as Rainbow Dash someday! I really want to impress her... I know, I know, it's a big, almost unreachable dream, but that's why I am always training my flying skills! My highest speed is about half as fast as Rainbow's highest speed already! So there's still a long way to go, but I am getting closer..." He added "So I would be able to bring... uh, Break, was it?... to Canterlot pretty fast. And well, if Rainbow is there, I might meet her somewhere there... that would be awesome!"

@

"Right..I remember now.." He said rubbing at his temples.

Oh how hectic and chaotic it was that first day, meeting new faces left and right, that whole festival thing, and then there was the Dual Personality incident getting out of hand. Then on the topic of what happened on the night after was just as confusing to him. There were sparse holes of his memory, where he couldn't remember due to his time being taken away by his other self. It was trying to remember somepony else's experiences, you just can't do that, it's genuine for each individual. He had to deal with forgetting and remembering on a day to day basis and it just made life that much harder and chaotic. 

"Heheh..you don't suppose we can have a rain check on that? Maybe a treat to some tea or something would suffice for my absence." He said laughing nervously, acting like it was his own fault for disappearing on their trip.

@@ChristophR,

He looked at the other pony of whom had great ambitions for being like someone he idolized. That was something worth respecting and dare he say, inspired by? Though due to his already tiring first days here, he tried his best to keep it on the down low this time. As for Break, he's having his own battles to fight, hopefully he could resolve it better than Sketch ever would.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq smiles benevolently at Sketch. "Anytime you'd like to see it, I'd be happy to show you. And there's nothing to make up for you not being there, it wasn't exactly in your control. However, I never turn down cupcakes."

@@ChristophR,

"I think you're tenacity is admirable. I hope when you finally do get to meet her, she's everything you hoped she'd be and more."

@,

Sketch couldn't help himself but become bashful from that smile of hers causing him to grow rosy at those fuzzy white cheeks of his. Trying to conceal his said bashfulness he rubbed at his cheeks and cleared his throat.

"W-well fantastic! Cupcakes and tea it is! J-just let me know when you're free and I'll oblige to that!" He said letting out a nervous, but goofy chuckle. All this time it had been nothing but forgive, forget, and be absolutely understanding with her. Got a sleeping disorder? Nope, forget that nonsense it's not your fault! Got dual personalities? Bugger that, let's go out for tea and cupcakes! If there was some sort of ulterior importance of having that much kindness, then she'd be that pony to represent it! (lol) 

@@SleeplessSketch,@,@@ChristophR,

The new pegasus  stands in silence as he listened to all the words said and then lets out a small chuckle,"Quite a couple of ponies I've met and I've just got here.I'm not usually every in this much chit chatting until the day before I leave." he states as a small smile shows on his face,"You guys could be the welcome committee for all I know." said with another chuckle.

@@ArrowWing,

"We're not a welcoming committee, we aren't that organized! Hehe. We're more than happy to make you feel welcomed though." Tranq smiles warmly.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Well Sir, I do believe you may very well be blushing!" She pokes Sketch lightly on the cheek and giggles. "I'm free whenever you are."

@@ArrowWing,@,

"W-Wha?? Me? Don't be so- Why that's- Oh that's absolute boulder dash!" He said laughing again, this time his voice cracking slightly. He cleared his throat and turned to the Blue Pegasus.

"I'm Sleepless Sketch! Me friends call me Sketch though, and this lovely Mare is Terse Tranquility, I call her Miss Tranq to be polite~ Nice to meetcha!" He said holding out a hoof to shake with towards the stranger.

Break looked at Christoph with admiration as he was giving him the chance for a lift to Canterlot.

"That's really generous of you!  I got a letter from the castle, and uh....  Uh...  Well..."  Break wasn't sure what to say.  The generosity of this pony was so uncanny, that Break actually wanted to yell 'fantastic!', just as Sketch would.  "...How fast could you fly there with me on you?"  

@CharChar

As Break asked how fast Christoph could fly with him on his back, Christoph thought about it for a moment and then answered: "Well, with you on my back, I might still be able to fly about 450 mph, 400 mph if you're heavy... So if you're in a hurry, I might be able to bring you to Canterlot pretty fast..."

@@ChristophR

Break's eyes widened, and smiled wildly at this information.  It was just... too perfect.  He could get to Canterlot, no problem, tommorow in time.

"That's...FANTASTIC!"  Break ran over to ChristophR and shook his hand(What is a hand?!) hoof.  "Thank you so much, sir!  Just one little thing..."  Break stopped shaking his hoof.  "I have to get there tommorow morning, can you do that for me?"

Edited by CharChar

@CharChar

"Sure. Just come over to my house - right there -" he pointed into the direction of his house "and knock on my door when you need to go... Maybe five to ten minutes earlier, considering I might need to wake up first, hehe. Isn't a good thing to fly someone around when you're still dizzy, you know..."

@@SleeplessSketch,@,

The stallion shakes your hoof,"That does should quite a old phrase.I guess you just are more creative with your wording,and I admire that." he says with a smile then looks over at Tranq,holds up her front hoof and kisses it,"And it is a pleasure to meet you as well,Miss Tranq."

@@ChristophR,@@CharChar,

"HAHA! He said fantastic! I knew it'd catch on eventually~ though I am ecstatic that you were able to find your solution Break! And you too Mr. Cristoph! I wish you both much luck!" He said quite relieved once more.

@, @@ArrowWing,

"W-weeell you know me! Saying weird things all the time~ Weird accent and all that rubbish~ Hehe I-I'm glad one of us thinks so thooough." He said getting even more embarrassed as his goofy laugh clearly showed this.

He shook the other pony's hoof and only laughed some more as they further pointed out his weird way of talking. THough one has to wonder...where DID he learn to talk like that?

A young mare with a lavender coat and a black mane and tail flew down to Ponyville from Cloudsdale. Glory felt a bit shy, but felt that she really ought to try and make some new friends. She felt left out among other ponies, due partly to her upbringing, but also cuz she was a pegacorn. This was a very rare breed of pony, which resulted from a mating between a pegasus and a unicorn, but not very often; usually, foals were either one or the other. Glory had never met another pegacorn in all her life and felt that she didn't really belong. Often, ponies assumed she was an alicorn, which embarrassed her.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Glory saw a grey stallion talking to some other ponies, and thought they looked friendly but she couldn't really say anything. Cursing her shyness, she just stood there, waiting for them to notice her.

@@Pripyat Pony

Arrow notices the shy pony and wonders with confusion,"who is that pony?" he says to himself."An allicorn?" he continues to mumble to himself,then decides to take a few steps towards her,"Hey there.That's a...how do you have those...Wings and horn..?" he asks with such confusion,"What race are you?Alicorn?"

(edited)

"Well I'm certainly glad that mess is all figured out, I think I shall be on my way, I still have a guest in my house, not too mention I was out here doing something else in the first place, uh I'll see you all soon!" He said towards the group and his friends as he wanted to go on his way. Though soon enough something else caught his attention from a ways away. A lone Pony by herself, well not so much now as Mr.Arrow Wing was throwing questions at her left and right. Well it certainly was peculiar that she had both the Pegasus Wings and Unicorn Horn, but to be an Alicorn and not be more recognized? He didn't think it was that Black and White of an answer.

@@Pripyat Pony,@@ArrowWing

He trotted on over to the new face and did his usual welcomings in his own Sketch-like way.

"ELLO THERE! Fancy seeing another face! And a young Mare no doubt. How do you do? My name is Sleepless Sketch! And this here questioning gentleman is Arrow Wing, though I don't think it is very much proper and polite to do that right off the bat sir, you gotta introduce yerself first!" He said towards them both, giving the young mare a welcoming grin, where a gap in his front teeth was clearly noticeable.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@@ArrowWing, @@SleeplessSketch, Glory blushed when one of the stallions said that he thought she was an alicorn, as was usual with her.

"Goodness me, no, the very idea!" she replied. "I'm a pegacorn, a rare result of a cross between a pegasus and a unicorn. My name is Glory, nice to meet the two of you."

@@Pripyat Pony

"Oh,my mistake,ma'am.I have actually never heard of a pegacorn.It is nice to meet.My name is ArrowWing,but you can call my Arrow if you wish." he says as he kisses her hoof as he usually does when he meets new mares,"Are you new around here?" he asks while keeping a smile on his face,"Because if so,you and I are are in the same boat."

Edited by ArrowWing

@@Pripyat Pony,@@ArrowWing,

"Well looks like things are settled here quite nicely~ I hope you both have a wonderful stay here." He said smiling at the two letting them have their conversation as he backs away. He turned towards the shopping district and continued on his way down the path looking at all the street vendors. He of course still had to make his supper and satisfy that hungry feeling in his belly. 

Hidden SureShot had just finished a week long hunting expedition in the EverFree Forest and was on his way back to his house, when his stomach grumbled. Hearing his stomach's plea for food, he decides to go to the nearest cafe and have lunch. Sitting down he looks at the menu, then orders some non-alcoholic cider and some green salad. While he waits for his food, he looks around him, and sees ponies talking with each other. He sighs, regardless of him being a squad commander in the Equestrian Military, and despite him being a very important pony, outside of his work, he didn't have any friends.

"Thank you so much, christoph!  I don't know what I'd do without someone as generous as you..."  Break thanked this new friend.  "So...That makes me free for the rest of the day.  Great..."

Unless Mr. Evil finds me again, and...DAAAH!  I'd rather not think about THAT.  He's just...  I don't want to see that pony ever again.  Break thought to himself.

"Uh, what do you plan to do today, Christoph?"  Break said, trotting towards Christoph.

@@ChristophR

"Hey, Tranq, do you wanna go to Canterlot too?  I mean, I'm pretty sure YOU know how to teleport correctly..."  Break said looking at Tranq.

@

Edited by CharChar

@@ArrowWing,

"Well hello there, my goodness you're friendly. Welcome again to Ponyville! If you need anything, be sure to let me know, I'd be happy to help"

@@Pripyat Pony,

"Hi, I'm Tranq, I just moved here pretty recently myself. We're glad you're here!" She thought to herself, my goodness, she's an odd looking one.

@,

Tranq walks towards town, needing some new quills. She sees a rather menacing looking pony at one of the local cafes. Lot of new folks around here, even newer than me. That one's pretty strapping though. She smiles brightly at him as she walks by. Maybe that'll make him look a little less grim. As she's staring at the stallion she bumps directly into Sketch. She blushes bright red. What are you, in primary school? Stop acting like an idiot.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Sketch, we simply must stop bumping into each other like this. Physically."

@,

Whilst picking out some ingredients at a nearby vegetable stand, he was suddenly bumped into by, well none other than Tranquility of whom he said bye to a while back. Becoming a slight red himself he smiles at her and begins to chuckle a fit.

"Well at least it wasn't me doing the bumping into this time Miss Tranq, well not physically I suppose, but nonetheless it is quite funny." He said grinning like a fuzzy moron at her sudden appearance, but man was she adorable when it was her doing the blushing.

"Well if you've got nowhere else to be, why not take a stroll with me? I can use the company when I'm out shopping. Little grocery shopping adventure if you will~" He said smiling at her while he settled his basket of goodies down next to him.