Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@,

"Wait," Tranq calls to the sniper pony. "That was...rude of him. Also, incredibly awkward, and not at all your fault. You're just doing your job, and I'm sure if Zecora has reason for wanting things eliminated, she has her reasons. Sketch will come around...Probably."

@,

"O..ok, I just don't like it when ponies assume the worst of me." Hidden says with sadness in his voice, "It isn't the first time a pony hasn't trusted me, even though I'm a rather highly ranking officer in the military. P..perhaps my p..parents were right about me."

@@Xenon

Break turned around and said, "Oh hello there.  I'm just looking for someone who works here.  I'm a bit peckish for pastries right now."  Break tried to smile.

It's another unicorn....  He better not be like that OTHER unicorn I know.  Guh.  Break shivered for a split second when he finished the thought.

@,@@Xenon,@

Sketch looked back as he walked away to see the damages he had done. He flustered a sigh and kept walking on through the shopping district. A simple observation? Something as outlandish as knowing what kind of friends he had just by the look of his eye? That was a reason he was not accepting. He may have been a bit cold about his actions but he couldn't stand there and expect to take that under pocket...if he had some. Knowing what he did was wrong, but well within his own rights, he continued on towards that Quills and Sofa store, maybe he can surprise her with a gift before she came.

@,

"Honey, I adore my parents, but they're usually wrong. That's how parents are. And just because they disapprove of you, doesn't mean they don't love you."

"You may want to give Sketch some space, but he's a good enough guy. I'm Terse Tranquility, by the way. Tranq for short."

@,

"It's not that my parents disapproved of me, miss Tranq, it's more that they down right despised me." He removes his sunglasses to show the scars around his eyes and face. "they were abusive alcoholics, and were drunk 24/7, I ran away from home when I was still a little colt. And ok,"

Edited by Dust Storm

@@CharChar

"It seems a little bit... empty," Xenon said. He did like being alone, but this could be an opportunity to make a friend. Still limping, he walked up to the counter next to the other pony. "Well, I was here for some sweets as well. I don't have time to make dinner," Xenon said, chuckling.

@,

"Huh...I guess most people aren't as lucky as I am. Mine just have...Helpful suggestions they like to give. Unhelpfully helpful. Where have you been since you left home? It must have been quite rough going out on your own at such an early age." She suddenly had a lot more love in her heart for her own family.

@@Xenon,

"Ahah, well...  it appears nobody is here right now... so what should we do now, stranger?"  Break asked this new pony.  Actually, he hadn't seen this pony before.  He didn't look familiar at all.  At least, with the other ponies in town, they looked at least vaugely familiar, but this one was completely new.

Maybe he just arrived?  Break thought to himself.

@,

"Before I joined the military and started my training there, I lived on the streets. I didn't like it much, but it taught me to be tough and how to survive in the harshest of conditions, and who I can and cannot trust. So some good did come out of it." Hidden says, putting his glasses back on, "Wait, I think I've seen you around, aren't you that mare who grows her own food right near the EverFree Forest?"

@@CharChar

"Not enough time to make dinner," Xenon said to himself. "Follow me!" he said, excitedly. He trotted out the door, though his arm irritated him. 'Oh, today I will make history!' Xenon thought to himself. He noticed that he wasn't mumbling, like his usual self. He just shrugged it off without a thought.

@,

"Yup, I'm the weird mare that lives alone, and mostly keeps to herself. At least usually. There seems to be an eruption of ponies recently, and they seem to be drawing me out of my house and away from my garden and writing. I suppose it's a good thing though. It gets a tad lonely being the weird one."

@@Xenon

Break followed this pony out the door without really questioning what the pony was going to show him.  "O-Okay then."  They were soon out the doors of Sugarcube Corner.

I sure hope this turns out ok.  Whatever it is he's going to show me.  ....Strange.  I don't feel any sort of dark emotions from this pony...  Huh.

((I need to sleeeeep!!))

Edited by CharChar

@@CharChar

He finally arrived at a small, two story house. He unlocked the door and ran in. He went into the kitchen, and opened up a hatch, leading to some stairs. He went inside, expecting the other pony to follow. "Ah, yes. Introductions first. My name is Xenon," he said, going back into the basement.

((Sweet dreams, may Luna protect your dreams.))

Edited by Xenon

Blossom picked up her saddlebags and put them on.  She wanted to be in Ponyville by the time her parents got home, as she knew they wouldn't let her go if they watched her leave.  Blossom knew that going to live in Ponyville would be better for her in the long run.  With a loving note left on the table to remind her parents, she dived off a cloud onwards to Ponyville.  

Once she reached Ponyville, her stomach rumbled with hunger so she landed outside Sugarcube Corner after seeing two ponies leave.  She went inside and sat down to eat.  "It's really empty in here.  I heard this place always had ponies here."   

Edited by )NightmareLulamoon(

@,

"I know the feeling, I have to say it is very brave of you to have your garden so close to the EverFree." Hidden says, "I know all too well what it's like be lonely and alone. Well, I better let you get going to your friend, and please tell him I didn't mean to offend him, I just kind of forgot myself."

Sketch arrived at the Quills and Sofa store, which was still an entirely brow raising choice of merchandise. He walked in through the entrance and was greeted by a friendly well kept Pony that probably ran the store.

"What can I help you with sir?" He asked Sketch with a smile of welcome.

"I'm looking for your finest Quills sir!" Sketch said to the pony getting quite ecstatic himself cheering him up from his previous event.

"Oh- Uhm..I'm teribly sorry sir but..we are currently out of Quills..." He said with a nervous laugh and grin.

"...But...w-what...What- WHAT?? How can you be out of Quills!? I-It's one of the only other things YOU SELL!" Sketch raised his voice in disbelief.

"W-well! About tha-" The shopkeeper tried to explain only to have Sketch interrupt.

"Bloody hell man! Do you seriously do not have anything else?? Nothing at all? PUH-LEEEASE tell me you have something!" he asked the Pony.

"Well....I do have..one Quill that I have in stock, It is the feather of a Pheonix, but it's very much expensive." The shopkeeper went towards the back and rummaged through his storage, only to bring out a small wooden case. Upon showing it to Sketch he opened it to reveal a vivid bright red feather fastened at the tip with a silver pen-tip.

"Blimey..that's bloody brilliant..er fantastic.." Sketch said staring in awe of it. "How much?" He asked quickly, though he readied himself for the price.

"1,500 Bits." The shopkeeper said looking at Sketch.

"Ffffff....that's almost my budget for the week until I find some free-lance work..it is rather special..hnnn...I hope she likes it. I'll take it." Sketch said unsure of himself, but he really wanted to repay her back for her kindness. It's certainly no cupcake date, but it'll definitely take it. He payed the Pony accordingly, leaving most of his wallet crying and almost empty, but to him it was totally worth it, it even came in a wooden case and everything. He proceeded himself to the Sugarcube shop since it was closeby and within sight of the Quills and Sofa shop so he could spot if Tranquility came by. Once inside near the window, he only spotted a single Pegasus within it.

"Huh...fancy that...practically empty.." He said sitting down in an empty chair placing both the basket and wooden case with the quill on the table.

Blossom turned as she heard somepony mention the emptiness of the shop.  "It's not empty silly, there's me, and my food, and the nice mare at the counter." she said, smiling.  "That's a fancy looking box you have.  What's it do?"  Blossom finished the last of her food and turned her chair to face the stallion.

@, "Honestly, so long as I keep the critters fed, not a whole lot bothers me at the edge of the forest. Most of the bigger animals keep farther back. As for my friend, I suppose I should catch up with him. If you ever need anything, you know where I live, feel free to drop by."

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq walks towards Quills and Sofas peering about for Sketch. She walks inside the door, eying a chaise lounge. "I certainly don't need it, but it looks comfy," she mumbles to herself.

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

"Oh well yes, sorry I was just- *ahem* very rude of me, I apologize!" He said still looking towards the window, then back towards the other pony.

"Oh this? Well, it's a gift I bought for a friend of mine, it's a very fancy quill and...very expensive, BUT it was all worth it!" He said smiling to her.

@

He looked out the window once more to see that Tranquility just walked into the store itself. Perfect timing too! Maybe when she finds out that there are no quills, he can be some sort of shining pony in armor and gift her the phoenix quill. Ohhh how excited and giddy he was, so he decided to wait by the entrance outside, keeping the shop door open waiting for her to come out and hopefully see him standing there.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq walks up to the counter of Quills and Sofas and asks the pony behind it "Where are your quills?"

"We're out" replies the distracted service pony.

Tranq narrows her eyebrows at the service pony, then shrugs her shoulders and walks away. "Meh. Oh well, I guess I didn't need one all THAT badly. They'll get here eventually." She walks from Quills and Sofas

Shaking his head, Hidden decides it's probably best for him to home now, the sadness and darkness surrounding him again. He finally gets back to his house, and with a sigh of relief and also sadness, he puts his hunting gear away, then flops onto his couch and closes his eyes, hoping that the nightmares won't come around.

@@SleeplessSketch 

Blossom giggled a little, "It's perfectly fine, I'm Blossom by the way.  I'm kinda new to Ponyville as of today.  So, is this friend of yours really close to you?"  She watched curiously as the stallion went to the entrance.  "He seems pretty excited about something.  I wonder what it is." she thought, chuckling to herself lightly. 

@,

Sketch saw Tranquility disappeared into the store and only waited full of anticipation, it was killing him! Then he saw her walk away from it. He leaned out of the door and waved his hoof to catch her attention. 

"Oiiii! Miss Tranq! Over here!" He shouted towards her, a big grin on his face.

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

He turned his attention towards the other Mare inside the store.

"My name is Sleepless Sketch! Most friends call me Sketch though. Pleased to meet you! New faces are always welcomed here by, well anypony." He said chuckling to himself. Though once he heard the question she asked, he couldn't help himself but get a little bashful once again. 

"Oh, weeeell..she's..really kind to me, actually one of the first to welcome me back to Ponyville. I moved in from Manehatten and wasn't expecting much in the way of social interactions you see. Buuuut with a few friends later, I met her. She's been nothing but nice to me since I came and well..I feel like I should get her something for such a welcome. Y-you don't think that's weird do you? BecauseI'm plenty weird! Though I just don't want to seem THAT kind of weird." He said poking his hooves together.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq saw Sketch at Sugarcube corner. Hmm she thought to herself, pastries. Sketch was dancing around like he had to pee. Wonder what his deal is. She shrugged to herself. He had been really strange earlier, what with practically yelling at Hidden and running off. Weird dude. Nice, but weird.