private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

Coded had to contain his laughter when he saw him lose the petals, but it was hardly noticeable.

He finished his last hay fry and continued to say "So,  want to make our way back into town? I think I have to be home in half an hour."

The constant sound of beeping and bleeping gave Coded a headache, and was looking forward to get out of the Arcade.

Religion nor science can explain the start of the universe, because it is infinite, and nothing can explain infinity.

"Awwwww, really? But we hardly got to hangout! I thought we could've done a lot more. I was thinking of going into the Everfree Forest or something. But I guess. I'd hate for you to get into trouble because of me.""Awwwww, really? But we hardly got to hangout! I thought we could've done a lot more. I was thinking of going into the Everfree Forest or something. But I guess. I'd hate for you to get into trouble because of me."

@@@SleeplessSketch, @@ChristophR

((We've been jumbling the idea of getting ALL of us to go to canterlot at the same time.  lol so try to bare with us.  OC you'll come too))

"I would just teleport my way into Canterlot, but...  Well...  Everytime I try to do it, I just sort of...  It doesn't work out."  Break admitted to them.  "I'm just not capable of something complicated like Teleporting."

Break stared at the muffin he was given, took a bite,  and thought for a moment.  If only they could ALL come with me...  He was interrupted when he saw Christoph walk in and greet the group.

"Oh...  Yeah.  I'm just going to eat some breakfast.  You want some?"  Break invited Christoph, he was happy to see him, but was a little apprehensive on leaving just yet.

My OCs: Break Shimmerald, Emerald Yttrium, Onyx Moonlight, Ti...ehh, and Dual Boot, Existential Panache.

!!!

@@CharChar@@@ChristophR

Skotch saw the other pony whom Break was referring to and merely took another sip of his tea as he kept silent, but observant. He sighed and put down his cup and folded his legs as he prepared to speak his mind.

"Well then that's why we're here contemplating ain't it? Let's figure this out and see what way would be best to get you there and if it's in anyway possible, us there as well. I am but a simple Earth Pony that possesses no magical nor flight abilities so I'm pretty much bugger all useless. Sir brown Pegasus is a, well Pegasus that could fly there if he wanted to, though that would be taxing even without having to carry you Break. My ultimate guess would be a collaborative effort in the art of magic combined by you two Unicorns, albeit if there were any magical spells, potion, and incantations able to send ponies on their way. I'm pretty positive that we all know that the latter option is the most viable here, plus it's autumn, you can count hot-air balloon rides out, much too cold in the air."

Skotch said explaining his thoughts and suggestions to the group. He really could be half as calculative as Break was when he put his mind to it, he was as collected as he was calm about most situations.

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

You won't be soooorryyyy!

@CharChar, Sleepless Sketch, Troblems

"Well, sure, why not?" Christoph answered to Break and took a little bit of the muffin. "If you say you have some time left until your meeting, it will be no problem sticking around here for a little while while still being able to get to Canterlot in time." he smiled.

"So I take it you actually want to come to Canterlot all together now?" he said after hearing what Sketch said "I might have some ideas as well... The first one would be finding a few more pegasi. The next two ideas are more unicorn-related again, and I don't know if any of you two unicorns are able to cast such spells... Because you could either give everyone wings - Even though I doubt you will be able to fly with them correctly - or you could clone me..." At the thought to see clones of himself he couldn't help but to grin "Well, I could also try to fly with all of you on my back at once, but that would be pretty hard, I don't know if I would make it..."

@@ChristophR, @@SleeplessSketch, @@CharChar,

"Well, there's still the idea from before: Break and I could shrink ourselves, and if you could carry Sketch...Someone would need a pouch of some sort to carry all of us, but I think it may work. But I don't really know you that well, because I've never been a pegasis, and I don't know how much you are able to carry."

f_50_1_70.jpeg

I got an extra hour in the ballpit

Xenon woke up. He was now fully rested, and he was ready for the day. His bed was damp though, and something smelled. "Violet!" he yelled as he got up. He needed to take a shower. So he got the hot water running, and took a quick, clean shower. When he got out, drying himself off with a towel, he noticed some bits were gone, immediately accusing Violet again. He got his bags full of potions and materials, and set off into town to find that hooligan of a sister.

Violet was still thinking. 'Librarian? No, too boring. Doctor? Nah, too complicated. Artist? No, I'm an earth pony.' It seemed useless thinking of things to do to earn her cutie mark. 'What to do, what to do' she thought to herself.

Edited by Xenon

@AwakeOrangutang

((Lol, what happened to your post?))

Coded stood on all four hooves and started moving towards the door, trying not to trip on any small ponies running around.

Maybe Coded would get a muffin for his mom before he went home? He thought it was a great idea.

Religion nor science can explain the start of the universe, because it is infinite, and nothing can explain infinity.

@Troblems, CharChar, Sleepless Sketch

"Well, I think that might work out..." Christoph answered "I mean, carrying Sketch instead of Break might make no big difference to the speed I would be able to fly with, and two shrunken unicorns in a pouch will not have much additional weight, I guess..."

Bright, on the other hand, was already at the door by time Coded reached it. Granted, this was because he hadn't watched his hoofs like Coded, him being one of the smaller ponies others had to watch out for. Unfortunately, he neglected to eat his rose petals in his haste to catch up with Coded and had left them virtually untouched on the counter. So much for those bits.

"C'mon, hurry up Coded! You're being too slow. Hearth's Warming Eve is faster than you."

(I'm not sure why that happened. I do remember that that post didn't want to post, though)

@@)NightmareLulamoon(

"Sure," he replied. "Yeah, I haven't really gotten acquainted with the shops and all yet though. Not sure where everything is, and I haven't actually gotten food yet either, other than at the cafe. I've mostly just been kinda living off what I brought with me."

“In a world filled with misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort to know that, in the end, there is a light in darkness.”

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/autumn-dusk-r5274

post-8308-0-92095700-1383344192.png

Coded quickened his pase and reached the door, and took a breath of the fresh air outside. Coded started walking torwards the closest bakery he could remember, having just enough bits for a triple berry surprise muffin.

Coded saw a small green pebble and lifted it up to his face with his magic and inspected it while walking.

If you looked closely as the aura of Coded's magic you could make out faint 1's and 0's in the green glow.

Edited by TheYoungestBrony

@@ChristophR@@SleeplessSketch@@CharChar,

"A shrink spell!  Ah!  I could definitely do something as simple as that."  Break smiled, and then paused for a moment, "J-just tell me when we're ready.  I don't want to get squashed."  He took another bite of his muffin.

So Canterlot University did teach me something.  Heh...  Break thought to himself and chuckled at the irony.

My OCs: Break Shimmerald, Emerald Yttrium, Onyx Moonlight, Ti...ehh, and Dual Boot, Existential Panache.

!!!

@@ChristophR, @@CharChar, @@SleeplessSketch,

Wow, Tranq thought to herself, I haven't been to Canterlot in quite a while. This could be fun, but I wish it were Sketch rather than Skotch. Oh well, he deserves as much a chance to be out and Sketch. "No sneezing on the flight there, anyone. I don't want to fall to my death via flying out of a backpack."

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,@@CharChar, @@ChristophR,

"Well that seems reasonable...looks like you have your method of traveling then. Though I still feel somewhat uneasy abo-....about.....flying...in a...pouch.." Skotch said as his eyes grew heavier. He started to break into a cold sweat as he rubbed his temples...blast looks like it was just about that time..He did stay up all night in the cold painting. Skotch's head was nodding occasionally as he tried his best to fight of this looming drowsiness. Skotch couldn't help himself anymore his strength had been completely zapped and his body was satisfied with the food he had eaten, guess those muffins hit the spot. Skotch thunk his head onto the table with quite a thud as he inevitably fell asleep right then and there due to his impending narcolepsy. All that remained now was the also inevitable change to follow suit.

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

@@SleeplessSketch, @@CharChar, @@ChristophR,

Tranq lightly taps Skotch's arm "I s'pose it's a good thing there's a little time before we have to leave. He's out. I guess we'll probably get Sketch back soon." She lightly places a muffin atop his head. "Lucky for him I have no permanent markers on me. Although messing with someone with Narcolepsy is probably pretty mean in general."

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,@@CharChar@@ChristophR,

Break watched as Skotch fall asleep, "Aaand there he goes.  He's gone now."  He seemed a bit saddened by this turn of events.  "Just when we were going to have some quality time together."

He doesn't show up as much as Sketch, so I guess I was happy to see Skotch instead.  It's... a new change of pace.  Too bad it's already over.

!!!

The unicorn grimaced at Coded's magic. Why couldn't he levitate stuff properly? Oh sure, he could make stuff rattle a bit, but he couldn't ever use full on telekinesis. It seemed so easy. Every other unicorn could do it. Unicorns at a young age were supposed to have spurts of powers. Why couldn't one of his be actual telekinesis?

"Show-off, he mumbled beneath his breath. "That's a cool pebble you got there. Kinda smoothish. Think we could skip it? I bet we can get three skips out of it. Now we just gotta find a pond or something."

@Sleepless Sketch, CharChar, Troblems

As Christoph saw Sketch falling asleep just like that, he was a little bit confused, and as he heard Tranq talking about 'getting Sketch back', he was completely lost: "Uh, I don't think I know what's going on right now... Is Sketch okay? It seems like he didn't sleep much tonight. Can anyone fill me in on this?"

@@ChristophR,@@CharChar, @,

The unconscious stallion snored away on the table as the friends around him talked. Suddenly with a jolt of sudden energy within just a few minutes of falling asleep, Sketch yelled out in response.

"GAAAAH, BLIMEY! Auuuuugh! That hurt me bloomin' head for Celestia's sake! Hooooly jeez...." Sketch said as he rubbed his forehead with both of his hooves. 

"Hnnn...w-where am I n-" Sketch looked around and saw two of his friends and a familiar face from yesterday...at least he thought it was tomorrow from when he fell asleep. His eyes grew wider and so did his usual buck-toothed smile.

"'ELLOOOO! How's everypony doing? My it's bright out today! Is it morning? Fantastic smell going around, are we in a restaurant? Cor blimey am I hungry, I wonder if they have blueberry muffi- IT'S RIGHT HERE! HA, Fancy that! You beautiful ponies thought of everything! Mmmm thish ish fanthasthic, mmmm..."  Sketch went on and on and ON before biting into one of the muffins that finally shut him up.

Yeap...he was back.

Coded heard the words 'Show off' but shrugged them off, just thinking he was hearing things. "I don't think I have time to skip rocks, Bright. I'm just heading to the bakery to get a muffin for my mom and then I have to go home." Coded used a banish spell and the rock disappeared into nothingness. The bakery only quarter of a mile away.

Bright perked up when the rock vanished from sight. Now that was something. All unicorns were telekinetic, but how many could destroy stuff with their mind?

"Hold on a second, did you just destroy that rock?! Cause if you did, that would be AWESOME! You have got to show me how to do that? How did you learn to do that? Did you read it in a book? Please teach me how to do that. I don't even know what I would do with that, I just want to know so I can know it. Can you teach me how?"

@@CharChar, @@ChristophR, @@SleeplessSketch,

"Welcome back!" Tranq smiled brightly at Sketch. She wondered how much one pony could eat when housing two separate entities. Did each personality require it's own food, cause he sure could eat a lot. "So, we've devised a plan to get you, me, Break and Christoph to Canterlot, just to catch you up a bit. How you feeling?"

f_50_1_70.jpeg

They right outside the bakery by the time bright stopped rambling. Coded opened the store and started to explain. "Its just a simple banish spell. But I'm not sure if you could do it at your level of knowledge." Coded ordered a muffin and sat down at a table, waiting for it to be baked. Coded squinted his eyes and a small burst of light from his horn came out, resulting in the same rock being on the table.

Bright scowled at Coded's word. Lacked the magical talent? Who was he to say he lacked the talent? But was he wrong? The only thing he could do was create smoke. As soon as the stone reappeared, Bright tried to lift it up himself. He got it an inch into the air before he could hold it no longer and it dropped onto the table. Angry with his continued lack of success, he slapped the stone off the table with his hoof as hard as possible, causing it to ricochet around the store for a moment. He slumped his head down on their table.