Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Back to Ponyville! Art Dump

SleeplessSketch

Hey there everypony! This is just a little something I did concerning my Role-Play thread that includes these fantastic people's OC's that are participating. Though this is just a small taste of the role-players we have now, I'm willing to expand it and make it look even better, it's still a work in progress but this is what I got done so far.

Any Criticism is indeed welcome!

Also if you're interested, why not check out the Role-Play for yourself? [Here]

It's a pretty casual Role-Play since there's no ulterior plot or dedication to it, just role-play and live out a day as a pony!

Enough selling myself out, here's the Banner/Picture I did:

img-2074360-1-33cr9j9.jpg

Now here are some sketches I did during said roleplay:

img-2074360-2-efxw4.jpg

Here's another Recent set of sketches I did, expect more soon!

10mtuvm.jpg

Edited by SleeplessSketch
  • Brohoof 13

......awesome.

my profile pic is what i can draw in paint (but not the best considering i drew it with a touuchpad)

I think these look awesome!

Haha thank you ; u ;

It's considerably hard to draw with a touchpad, so kudos to you and your dedication!

• Brohoof 1

I will draw and share my oc but it will be terrible, maybe if it is on paper it wouldn't look so bad but I can't draw on computers.

I think this is actually better. Since drawing on the computer offers you a lot of "crutches" like no smudge erasers or an "unlimited supply of drawing tools", I think drawing successfully IRL is actually harder, but that's just my opinion. I'd say your skills should translate pretty easily to the computer. All you'll have to do is learn the software and get used to the tablet you're using (or mouse if you're like me).

Hey there everypony! This is just a little something I did concerning my Role-Play thread that includes these fantastic people's OC's that are participating. Though this is just a small taste of the role-players we have now, I'm willing to expand it and make it look even better, it's still a work in progress but this is what I got done so far.

Very excellent job on the sketches. I'd love to see more from you in the future! 

Yeah so I realised on the ipad I can get apps for drawing, I can kinda draw on this because I am using my hands as where on pc I have to use the mouse. If it loads its a poor drawing of brechard sleeping under a tree, the red bits are leaves. Im gonna draw him in pencil/pen now.

i drew this about 15 minutes ago, im gonna make another one but with colour form paint.

post-22929-0-71625000-1386608210_thumb.jpg

post-22929-0-15624600-1386611065_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brechard

i managed to do decent t colouring it in, i used the pencil tool as i think it gives it more of a natural feel and i think it makes it look better than if it was paint. ( i dont have colour pencils, broke em all).post-22929-0-45602000-1386613261_thumb.png its in the bottom corner cause i didnt want to do it big, then mess it up, also its much easier to colour in.

Edited by Brechard

I think this is actually better. Since drawing on the computer offers you a lot of "crutches" like no smudge erasers or an "unlimited supply of drawing tools", I think drawing successfully IRL is actually harder, but that's just my opinion. I'd say your skills should translate pretty easily to the computer. All you'll have to do is learn the software and get used to the tablet you're using (or mouse if you're like me).

Very excellent job on the sketches. I'd love to see more from you in the future! 

Thank you ; u ; I'll keep it up for sure!

God your art is amazing :D

Keep up the good work ;)

Thank you so much, it means alot to me ; u ;

i managed to do decent t colouring it in, i used the pencil tool as i think it gives it more of a natural feel and i think it makes it look better than if it was paint. ( i dont have colour pencils, broke em all).attachicon.gifcolouredpony.png its in the bottom corner cause i didnt want to do it big, then mess it up, also its much easier to colour in.

Fantastic, the only thing I'd point out is that I can barely see the neck of the guy, and the color needs a little bit more time on it, I still see loads of white inbetween the hues, other than that keep drawing and you'll definitely get it o u o

Fantastic, the only thing I'd point out is that I can barely see the neck of the guy, and the color needs a little bit more time on it, I still see loads of white inbetween the hues, other than that keep drawing and you'll definitely get it o u o

thanks for pointing that out, i didn't rush the colouring, im just unsteady and it seems rushed. but its as if he doesn't have a neck.