Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Backstory for my villain OC?

Starlight Lunamoon

Certainly an impressive and stylish OC. I would love to help you if you want. But this is better done in PMs rather than a topic. But i can shoot some ideas if you wish.

((Is that silver tears upon her eyes? Also Moonlight Shine "sounds" gentle for a villain.)) She sounds like she would be one of the children of Luna. Maybe she's taking revenge for her dead mother from those who were unprosecuted for their actions?

She is quite beautiful. Luckily for you, however, I have worked on many stories put all over Canterlot's libraries. She seems more of a gentle, calm mare... What is her personality like, and where was she born?

Certainly an impressive and stylish OC. I would love to help you if you want. But this is better done in PMs rather than a topic. But i can shoot some ideas if you wish.

((Is that silver tears upon her eyes? Also Moonlight Shine "sounds" gentle for a villain.)) She sounds like she would be one of the children of Luna. Maybe she's taking revenge for her dead mother from those who were unprosecuted for their actions?

Thank you. You could PM me if you want.

((No, it's just markings upon her eyes.)) And maybe... :/

She is quite beautiful. Luckily for you, however, I have worked on many stories put all over Canterlot's libraries. She seems more of a gentle, calm mare... What is her personality like, and where was she born?

She does seem like a gentle mare now does she?  She's a new OC so I haven't developed her personality yet. All I know is that she was born in a castle somewhere between the Everfree Forest and a gorge.

She does seem like a gentle mare now does she?  She's a new OC so I haven't developed her personality yet. All I know is that she was born in a castle somewhere between the Everfree Forest and a gorge.

Ooh, mysterious... Okay... I'll take a shot at it, but when you settle on a personality don't be afraid to tell, dear. I'm guessing she was born... In Luna's old castle, correct? It's in the Ever free forest, right at the edge of it.

Ooh, mysterious... Okay... I'll take a shot at it, but when you settle on a personality don't be afraid to tell, dear. I'm guessing she was born... In Luna's old castle, correct? It's in the Ever free forest, right at the edge of it.

Okay. And yes she was born in Luna's old castle.