Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching ~ Elements of Time ~ // Searching

River

Hiya, sweeties! River Song here.

I am making a Roleplay OOC. I am planning this out. This is basically a story as the roleplay goes, whatever decisions you make in this roleplay, kind of determines the fate of this Roleplay.

Equestria is at war with the changelings again, however, there are many things happening at the moment besides that. The Elements of Harmony are gone and not retrievable. [Even the Mane 6 are gone], so Celestia has hired a team of Timelords/Time Agents to help defend Equestria.

We have a limit on 5 timelords/agents.

Rules:

No Mary Sues

No Changelings.

No Alicorns.

Be dedicated to the RP.

If you have any ideas to go with this, please post below, you aren't required to be a time agent/timelord. There are only a number of Timelords I'm accepting, so we won't be overpowered.

You may be a profession like for an example, an archaeologist, or a baker. It really doesn't matter. It's a huge roleplay happening at the time of this war. 

Player List:

River Song - River

Edited by River

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'd love to join this rp! It looks very interesting! I was wondering if my character can be a mysterious character in the rp? Like the agents are trying to get something outta her? I'm not trying to make my character sound BIG okay? XD http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blizzard-r5323 Hope I get in! :D

That sounds like an enemy character of some sort. She has to be an ally. 

@@River,

And thus the problem. One of my OCs is a psychopathic nutjob and the other is a ninja without morals to guide him. Only his blade.

Literaly none of my characters could be considered alies unless there was an army of things for them to kill. Most usually other ponies actuallly.

@@River,

And thus the problem. One of my OCs is a psychopathic nutjob and the other is a ninja without morals to guide him. Only his blade.

Literaly none of my characters could be considered alies unless there was an army of things for them to kill. Most usually other ponies actuallly.

Oh well. :/ There is a lot of action though.

• 2 weeks later...