open Children of the Night RP

rainbowdashlover19

'I am not talking to you filthy half breed, I may be blind but I can still see the true way to live and you slugs are not worth talking too'

*with the last of his magic he casted a weak spell that let him feel where everything was around him, he saw that he was laying on the ceiling so he quickly got down*

'if I have to die could it please be soon, i would rather die then be here'

img-13197-1-img-13197-1-0ywP7th.png

Steel sighed "Luna doesn't want more death she wants peace but celestia keeps trying to kill her and what makes me a half breed hmmm the fact that I prefer to serve Luna because she won't lie to her subjects because she is kind and doesn't rely on other to keep her country safe" steel sent the thought again

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Flair blinks and smiles. Then kisses her back. "Yes the armor gives me enourmous power but. my sadistic side will consume me abd only the elements of harmony can seperate me and the armor only then. when it fully gets out I'm extremely tall." He smiles at his mothers aproval. "Am i a grown stallion mom?" He asked as he nuzzles aiko then he grimaces. the cuts where still on him.

dat zelda wings

luna_banner_by_spangladesh-d4s5kch_zpsda

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

'atleast humble be with 3 thing and a request, where are we, where is the water as I can't see, and who are you, those are the questions the one request is to please end my misery and just kill me now torture for information would be cruel. Just please end my horrid life or at the very least let me talk to luna.'

'I may be in no position to argue using force but you are in no position to force me to reveal information as you are a pegasus not a unicorn'

*with that silver went and drank a small bit from the water bucket before laying down on the ceiling as it was much more comfortable for him*

'wake me up if you need me but please don't startle me as I might fall off the ceiling'

'Light magic, I sense light magic but that isn't a very good description to a blind pony, thanks to your ninja friend, If you must know you have to promise not to tell luna and swear on it or I will expel the demons inside of you out upon the world but that would kill you again wouldn't it. Oh and thank you for opening your mind my friend now sleep must steal me away, wake me up for my punishment'

*with that he fell asleep laying his head down on the ceiling*

'good night'

*with this the connection between steel and silvers mind got cut*

Edited by child of the night

Anger had it's roots deeper inside Shadow than ever before. Celestia was the only reason he had decided to fight on this side of the war, not the other.

Luna may believe you do not deserve death... A deep and powerful hatred was building up within him, eating away at his other emotions. But I have been waiting for this moment too long to be denied!

He left the presence of the others, not even caring in the slightest for Stormwing, Lunar or the current commotions. If anyone said Shadow could be one track minded before, they had no idea. Once away, he drew his sword and gazed into he runes for a moment.

His hatred began to personify itself through his horn, firstly as a simple glow, eventually turning into an aura of malice, the sword reflected the aura and feasted upon the power. I will not squander this opportunity Celestia, when else will the "Great Alicorn Princess," He scowled at the mere thought of the phrase, be as vulnerable as this?

Edited by Blissful Chaos

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

*startled awake by shadows words silver ended up falling off the ceiling and hitting the ground with a loud thud*

"I told you not to startle me... wait, who are you"

*with that silver casted the spell he had used earlier and attempted to get the feel for who the pony was*

"hmm, a magic blade, quite an evil aura, darker personality. You must be the pony who casted the shadow net, have you come to kill me or just celestia out of your own self pity."

Flair walks up behind shadow. "I know your not here to kill the prisoner, see that upset my mother, if you upset my mother you upset me and if you upset me, then may luna have mercy on your soul, you may have hatred for celestia but i gurantee it cant be as bad as me." He glares. hard at shadow. "I want to talk to the prisoner and celestia dammit i won't have you ruin this chance for me.

Edited by odd9120

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Luna smiled. "Let us organize a party! A celebration of our victory!" she cried out.

Midnight smiled. "Yeah!"

Lunar shimmed him onto her back. "I'll carry you home, sweetie..." She smiled softly.

Aiko nodded. "A nice party would be a great way to relax..." She nuzzled Flair, smiling.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

"Hmph..." Shadow merely ignored the other two, a stranded, helpless prisoner and an Alicorn, such worries were beyond his current state. He pushed past Flair and continued onward, turning back one last time to offer some words.

"And what good would having her prisoner do?" He almost chuckled to himself "This is Celestia we are talking about, none here but Luna herself could even come close to this one... You could not break her if you tried." He turned head and stopped.

His blade was now infused with his very hatred, while obviously he did not possess the power to give it a mind of it's own one could say it now had a thirst for blood. Gripping it's handle in a not so aggressive way, he spoke in a deathly tone "Or, if this is so important to you, you could always do something about it..."

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

"Don't make me hurt you. I am the son of luna herself!" He growls as static electricity started in the air. His eyes were slitting up. "Id gladly kill you right here and now if you wish it!" He didn't call the elements their acting on his emotions as he summions the magical fire sword a sword that cqn burn anything to a crisp.

Edited by odd9120

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Luna, sensing the tension in the dungeon, teleported there. "Shadow, please calm down..." She gently placed her hoof on his shoulder, her voice gentle, but slightly dark and mysterious. "Do not do anything too rash..."

Aiko blinked, running off to the dungeon. She had a feeling Shadow would anger Flair and send him in a rage again.

• Brohoof 1

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Storm nodded and let himself lay limp on her back. He yawned, slowly falling asleep as he was carried off. Were they going to the castle or his cave? Oh, well, he didn't really care. He just wanted to sleep, and that's just exactly what the little grey pegasus did. He actually slept for sixteen hours straight.

(( OOC: AHH YEE. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. LOOK AT THAT SEXY NUMBER. MMM. butta.png IT HAPPENED

IT

FRICKIN

HAPPENED

ANYWAYS

UM

RESUME POSTING

FILLER TEXT AHEAD, SORRY MODS It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool. I'm the Doctor, I'm worse than everyone's aunt. *catches himself* And that is not how I'm introducing myself. I am the last of my species, and I know how that weighs on the heart so don't lie to me! It's art! A statement on modern society, 'Oh Ain't Modern Society Awful?'! I'm the Doctor. Well, they call me the Doctor. I don't know why. I call me the Doctor too. I still don't know why.))

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.

Aiko blinked, going over to Flair. "Please calm down, sweetheart..." she said, kissing him. She figured out that's really the only way she could calm him down was to kiss him. -I'm going to have to teach him to control his anger... This is dangerous...-

Luna looked at Shadow with dark eyes. "Besides, I think it'd be more enjoyable to torture her to the edge of death, then let her heal, only to do it again..." she whispered, a slight hint of phsycoticness in her eyes.

Lunar carried him into the castle, going up the stairs towards her room. She was considerably taller than him, so she could carry him with ease.

Midnight was back in her room, getting ready for the celebration. Luna left her in charge of the planning.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

(I'm bringing in shadow heart if that's okay))

Steel was sitting in the cell near celestia hidden in the shadows he couldn't be seen by any

After grell got his wounds taken care of and washed up he went to midnights room and knocked

Shadow heart rose out of shadows shadow with out a noise unnoticed by all but Luna

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

@@rainbowdashlover19,

Storm snored on. His wings drooped but didn't touch the floor due to Lunar's height. Dying really takes it out of a pony. His hooves sometimes hit against her legs a little. He slid just a bit as they went up the stairs. His ears laid flat and a peaceful expression on his face. He wouldn't wake up for a while.

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.

All shadow let slip was a very disapproving sigh, perhaps bordering on an angered huff. "As you wish."

Attempting to calm himself was futile, he knew of the state he was in and decided he needed to take out his anger on something else. Storming towards his room in the barracks, pushing anyone aside on his way, he though deeply to himself That one destroyed my life, so what if her laws forbid certain studies? Does that give her an excuse to have someone banished for it?

He reached his room and began to lash out with his magic, sowing chaos all throughout the relatively large space. Chaos was simple to manifest, let one's magic energy out and exercise no restraint. I will have to return to Lunar once I'm done here, while the thought was no where near his priorities, it still plagued him.

Flair grabs his head as static electricity was picking up then calms down. "Ugh" he shakes his head. "Can i have some alone time with celestia?" he looks at his mom and then aiko. "I have several questions to ask her while she's still sane" he sighs. "Its the core to my anger issues and i wanna put something to rest"

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

*hearing the other ponies in the room silver casted another sensory charm and saw that quite a bit of people were there, then he jumped and fell backwards*

"get that witch, who took my sight, away from me"

*checking again he senses luna in the dungeon with them so he begins to walk to the sides*

"ah the princess is here, well both of them but i am only referring to luna, anyway can i ask when I am going to get my punishment or should i just delete myself"

Luna nodded, smiling warmly. "I understand, son..." She walked out. She didn't take time to notice Shadow heart.

Aiko, a little weary, nodded ad walked out too. -I hope he doesn't hirt her... Luna-sama has plans for her...-

Lunar smiled, going into the room and laying him on the bed.

Midnight blinked, opening the door.

• Brohoof 1

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth