Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@Suitaloo

"Did the dirty? You mean sex? Oh god, no! We just cuddled" Nik hissed, feeling like punching Rune in the face. Like he'd do that with someone he'd only just started dating. That was just asking for an STD. "Fine, can you go do your...psychic Ralts thingy on her, you know, figure out why she's upset?" Nik asked, feeling more confused than when he started

"Then you likely just said something wrong without knowing that you did." He suggested. "I can go talk with her, and see if she even is upset, but I can't promise I'll be able to make her come back." He looked to Synthia, then back to Nik. "Fine. Do you have any idea where she went?"

@@Suitaloo,

"I can feel her energy, she's out running laps" Nik informed, briefly putting his fingers to his forehead to confirm her position. He then let Rune go and let out a loud, fake laugh. "Haha, good joke Rune. Hey Synthia, we were just talking about a funny joke, right?" Nik lied, his eyes flickering. Then he teleported away 

@@Suitaloo,

"I can feel her energy, she's out running laps" Nik informed, briefly putting his fingers to his forehead to confirm her position. He then let Rune go and let out a loud, fake laugh. "Haha, good joke Rune. Hey Synthia, we were just talking about a funny joke, right?" Nik lied, his eyes flickering. Then he teleported away 

@

Rune sighed. "Why am I even doing this? The guy is a ponce." He asked. "Whatever. I'll do this for Melissa at least. She's nice enough. As long as Nik doesn't hurt her, I don't see the problem with it. I guess I'll meet up with you at the berry garden then." He said to Synthia. He waved goodbye to Matthew and headed for the track.

@

He arrived at the track and saw Melissa running laps. He decided to sit on the bleachers and relax until she finished.

Matthew had stood up when the boy had teleported into the room, and then had taken a few steps forward when the boy had grabbed Rune. But after hearing the boy's issue, he stop and looked quite puzzled. When the boy let out a bellow of a laugh and teleported off, Matthew just looked at Rune dumbfoundedly, completely confused as to watch just happaned.

Melissa

@@Suitaloo

Melissa had finally finished her laps around the track. Slowing down she eventually put je hands on her knees to try and gwt back her breath. Looking over at the stands, she saw someone. Waving, she walked over and saw that it was Rune. "Hi Rune, do you want something?" Melissa asked confusedly.

(edited)

@@Suitaloo,

Synthia frowned at him, trying to suppress the feelings of pity stirring from her soul. "Usually, if you're not a douche and a girl likes you enough, you're solid. As much as I'm inclined to believe you were just a douche, it's possible you simply moved too fast and scared her. She wasn't ready for you. If that's the case, then Rune's words will help bring her back. If you were just a straight up douche, I wouldn't expect much." She said it to the air, knowing Nik would never pass up an opportunity to spy-seed her room. She turns to Rune, saying, "I'll be there," waving him off. Her ribbons let him go. Edited by Dawnpath - Dusktrail

Melissa

@@Suitaloo

Melissa had finally finished her laps around the track. Slowing down she eventually put je hands on her knees to try and gwt back her breath. Looking over at the stands, she saw someone. Waving, she walked over and saw that it was Rune. "Hi Rune, do you want something?" Melissa asked confusedly.

"Hey Samantha. Yeah. Nik teleported in to my room earlier and asked a favor of me, which is quite odd for him, but from what he told me, it's not completely out of character with the circumstances." Rune said. "He told me about earlier this morning, apparently you and him are an item now, which is fine, but he was worried about you. He wanted to know if you were ok. He was worried that he had upset you somehow this morning and didn't really recognize what you were feeling." He explained. "What exactly happened? I'm willing to help if you want."

• Brohoof 1

@,

Nik rubbed his chin in thought as he heard Synthia's words through his little spies. He was fairly sure he hadn't been a douche, but considering other's people's standards...Her other option was another point of thought for him. Love was really hard if you needed to speed up, slow down, and move side to side

((Innuendo!)) 

• Brohoof 2

@,As Daniel continued roaming the halls he was surprised when he saw Darius, the Delphox Gijinka walking around muttering something about how tired he was and that he needed coffee or he might fall asleep.  Walking towards Darius, Daniel turned his head and gave the Delphox a slight nod, his way of saying good morning, and just kept on walking down the hall.  Yes, the power was still out, but since the academy had windows at least the sun would resolve the problem until it set once again at the end of the day.

Melissa

@@Suitaloo

Melissa had sat down next to Rune. "Oh. That. He actually talked to someone!? Nevermind about that question. What happened was that he came onto me too fast and I got very confused." Melissa said. She sighed and leant back onto the bleachers behind her. "Tgia is th first time I had a boyfriend and I did not know what to do." Melissa admitted.

Melissa

@@Suitaloo

Melissa had sat down next to Rune. "Oh. That. He actually talked to someone!? Nevermind about that question. What happened was that he came onto me too fast and I got very confused." Melissa said. She sighed and leant back onto the bleachers behind her. "Tgia is th first time I had a boyfriend and I did not know what to do." Melissa admitted.

"I see. Well, to be fair, most guys who don't have any experience will come on too strong and not even notice it, just because they don't know where the limit is." Rune explained. "I'd just recommend you give him another chance. I can't honestly say he's a great guy, but he seems to be fond of you, and I know the berry garden at least has food you two can share. I don't know if it's really your thing, but the berry garden is fairly significant to Synthia and I, but that may be because of the fact that we had some nice times there. But in this blackout, I'm guessing it's the only place where food will be because the kitchen staff can't use their electric stoves to cook and berrys are easy to just pick and eat, but that's beside the point. I just suggest you tell him what you told me, and give him another chance. He seemed to really care what you thought of him though, so when you tell him that you feel like he was coming on too strong, make sure to tell him that you want to give it another shot."

• Brohoof 1

"I see. Well, to be fair, most guys who don't have any experience will come on too strong and not even notice it, just because they don't know where the limit is." Rune explained. "I'd just recommend you give him another chance. I can't honestly say he's a great guy, but he seems to be fond of you, and I know the berry garden at least has food you two can share. I don't know if it's really your thing, but the berry garden is fairly significant to Synthia and I, but that may be because of the fact that we had some nice times there. But in this blackout, I'm guessing it's the only place where food will be because the kitchen staff can't use their electric stoves to cook and berrys are easy to just pick and eat, but that's beside the point. I just suggest you tell him what you told me, and give him another chance. He seemed to really care what you thought of him though, so when you tell him that you feel like he was coming on too strong, make sure to tell him that you want to give it another shot."

Synthia stretches, and combs the apartment, looking for Nik's 'babies'. He hadn't gotten any better at hiding them. She found a few and tossed them out, watching the wind lift them away, towards the track. She shrugs and closes the window, walking to the berry garden.

Melissa

@@Suitaloo

"Okay, I will." Melissa said brightening up. "But since he Teleports practically everywhere I have no idea how to find him. This is going to be a challenge." Melissa complained.

Nico

Nico walked around the school, just looking at everything in sight. He saw a couple of teachers out by the Berry Garden and one more that walked by quietly muttering to himself about coffee and fires. He just shrugge it off and continued to walk around.

@@Suitaloo,@,

Nik's reception with the Leech Seeds exploded into the sound of wind.

"Ow" Nik whined, trying to break the connection. In the process, he began sliding off the wall he was on. Nik blanched and then teleported to the closest energy, which happened to be Melissa. He hadn't been spying on them so he had no clue what they were saying. Landing face first on the ground in front of Melissa could be added to the list of things he failed at

"Oww, I mean, hey, wait, I mean greetings" Nik mumbled, getting off the ground. The Teleport had not been precise and while it had probably helped out, he still felt dopey after faceplanting

Melissa

@

Melissa felt the situation get awkward. "Ooh that look like it hurt. You okay?" Melissa asked concernedly. The events of the morning seemed to have been momentarily forgotten when she saw Nik faceplant. "You don't normally Teleport when you faceplant. Usually you're just standing up." Melissa remarked.

Synthia stretches, and combs the apartment, looking for Nik's 'babies'. He hadn't gotten any better at hiding them. She found a few and tossed them out, watching the wind lift them away, towards the track. She shrugs and closes the window, walking to the berry garden.

As Melissa left, Rune stood up and made his way to the berry garden.

He had arrived and found Althaia and Lottie there, eating breakfast themselves and talking. Rune thought the best idea would be to just wait by himself until Synthia arrived, so she could get her pick of what berry she wanted.

@,

"Of course I'm not okay" Nik snapped, dusting himself off. Realizing this was Melissa, he changed his tune very quickly. "I-i mean, I'm fine, how about you?" Nik stuttered, wringing his tail once more. Why did life conspire against him?! "Soooo....pretty day" Nik mumbled awkwardly

Melissa

@

"Confused." Melissa said after a while. "You talked to Rune about us? If you hadn't have done that then I would be heading to the other side of the school by now." Melissa said. She moved closer to him and sat down on the seats a few metres away from him. "But I'm glad you did." Melissa took a breath, then let it out and continued. "What you did this morning was lovely but you came on to me too fast and I got very scared and confused. That's why I ran out of the room and ... I'm willing to give you another shot." Melissa told him. 'Please don't blow up.' Melissa thought to herself.

@

Nik sighed in relief and practically groveled as he scraped the floor.

"Thank you, thank you so much. I'll go at whatever pace you want" Nik whined submissively, keeping his face on the floor and not deigning to look her in the eye. Back in the bandit clans, this was the best way to show you were sorry

• Brohoof 1

Melissa

@

Melissa breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that he didn't blow up. "It's okay Nik. You can stop doing that now." Melissa grinned. She stood up from the bleachers and started to walk towards the Berry Garden. "You coming or what?" Melissa asked him.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Nik tripped several times as he scrambled to his feet, still in disbelief. Melissa was so awesome!! 

"What are we getting?" Nik asked, his body glowing green as he used Slack Off to heal some of the small bruises and scrapes left by his rough landing. It tired him out, but not too much

Melissa

@

"We are going to get something to eat. That's why we're going to the Berry Garden but we have to make sure to only get a couple of berries each so that the other students can have some too." Melissa answered his question.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte's ears kept swivelling in different directions. "Seems like a few more students are coming Althaia. There's one voice that I recognise which most people don't seem to be too fond of but he's chatting with a girl so, hopefully, that'll keep him from making trouble." Charlotte said.

@,

Nik cringed a bit but kept moving. He hated berries, but he supposed sacrifices had to be made. Still, he couldn't resist just one more snack. He smirked as he saw a duck waddling nearby. His tail lashed out, coiling around the bird as he used Giga Drain. Seconds later, he had absorbed the bird's bio-mass, leaving a meatless husk 

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte's ears kept swivelling in different directions. "Seems like a few more students are coming Althaia. There's one voice that I recognise which most people don't seem to be too fond of but he's chatting with a girl so, hopefully, that'll keep him from making trouble." Charlotte said.

"So that Nik kid then?" Althaia grumbled. "Great. Hopefully he won't make any trouble, but since we're the only other ones here, he's not likely to do anything. He seems to be fairly obedient when it comes to the faculty, especially Jon." She picked an Iapapa berry and bit in to it. Very sour, but very juicy and she was thirsty. "So, when do you think Jon's going to wake up? I was supposed to go take a trip with him over to the power plant and see what's up there, since that's pretty much the only way this all could have happened."

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

"I don't know when Jon will wake up. Hopefully soon though so that you too can check out the powerplant. Oh! Seems like Nik and that girl is here." Charlotte said. She really hates eavesdropping but sometimes she can't help herself because of her big ears.

Melissa

@

Melissa led Nik to the Berry Garden. She picked an Oran Berry and sat down. Biting into it, she waited for Nik to sit down.