Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey

Cimarronboy

My name's cimarronboy or cimmy if you wanna go short. I'm known as dan or DanG (Dan G) irl. I've been a brony for around 6 months. Happened when I got tired of seeing all the "ugly pony crep" at every store in the mall and decided to see what the hype was about and maybe find something to mock. What happened instead was a proverbial fall down a well that seems to get deeper and deeper with each new level. My fave (pretty much obsession) pony is rare. My top 4 are: Rare, 'Bloom, Luna, and Pinkie (though she's new to that slot as I've just really begun to enjoy her comedic style and love for making everypony else happy). Cimarronboy is the name of my alter ego in  fanfic. The name is a comic book combination of cimarron the valley of which my fave horse characters (and movie) live and boy as I was young when I thought my alter ego up. I have a fanfic up on deviantart. It's based on how cimmy gets his powers and his life with his adopted family. I'm currently working on an equestrian side story which will include my new oc, Hero Factor, who is the equestrian version of cimmy. Atm Hero factor is nothing but written details and a back story. I'm hoping to get him visually brought to life soon if I can find someone willing to do it for free, rare yugioh cards, pokemon y version exclusive pokemon, or an art trade where I write something for the artist drawing my oc.

About us (me and my alter egos);

Interests: video games, card games, movies, tv, books, music, weapons, food.

occupation; jobless but busy helping others

fave music: rock/pop/country

fave movie; tlk/spirit/jp/godzilla

fave tv show: mlp fim

fave card game: pokemon/yugioh/dm\kaijudo/magic

fave vid game: pokemon, cod, halo, gh\rb\bh, skyrim, burnout revenge, gears, etc

fave animal: horses, cats (domestic and wild), dogs (domestic and wild)

weapon of choice; sword, shield, bow, sniper, shotgun

fave book series: animorphs/manga

• Brohoof 1

Nice to meet you Crimmy and i hope your having a great time! :D

I would really love to check out your fanfics(I love to read!)so please send me a link to them. :okiedokielokie:

I would help you draw your OC but...it would look like a 3 year old drew it. :P Instead check out octavia"s Hall in the forums. There are always people willing to practice their skills.

Also if you want to chat PM me i love meeting new ponies! ;)

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The good news is that you shouldn't have a lot of trouble having your OC brought to visual life as there are lots of artists on here that draw them for the practice. It may just take some time is all.

Thx all for the welcomes.

@skylights. I'm a huge fan of the series and morphing is a major must when it comes to my powers. I own all but 5 of the animorphs books.

@skylar: me too. I'll do my best to get the most fun outta this site

@Mitchfizz05: Not too worried, more thinking about basics I left out like age. 

@discordantfollower: I will.

@Macklin; lol so I noticed. Glad to get that piece of business rolling. Hopefully I can continue working with the artist on it, so as to help them do the best job they can to help me bring factor to life.

@Thx, I was once told to be descriptive in forum intros. Gladly hit you up for a chat anytime but as of yet I still have to find the pm button lol.