ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

Runedawn is going to wreck shit im telling you. Sorry if het gets too OP but im going to pull everything out of the closet to MURDER the fucking dogs... After that runedawn will prolly be near-dead though...

MAGICAL SHIT GOIN ON OVER HERE!

• Brohoof 1

OMG WHAT IS GOING ON....what is happening, someone please explain :P

Sorry if that confused everybody, the seer dog have a cryptic prophecy of the future. The stuff in it may or may not come true.

Yeah, but what is this "SUN BLADE" Stuff? I have no idea what is going on with that

Like Embers using a blade crafted from a shard of the sun, it's just something fun I felt like putting in since Embers uses a sword. It doesn't have to happen and is up to the group to make the future happen or not happen :P it's just possible things.

As for what is going on, Willow seems to be sick with something horrible and wanderlust is trying to help her, four ponies managed to get captured by the dogs, not my doing :( Runedawn is trying to rescue them, and I think Chilly is just standing their watching Wanderlust struggle with Willow.

Hopefully things will settle down in a few more posts as at least the four captured ponies escape.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry if that confused everybody, the seer dog have a cryptic prophecy of the future. The stuff in it may or may not come true.

Like Embers using a blade crafted from a shard of the sun, it's just something fun I felt like putting in since Embers uses a sword. It doesn't have to happen and is up to the group to make the future happen or not happen :P it's just possible things.

As for what is going on, Willow seems to be sick with something horrible and wanderlust is trying to help her, four ponies managed to get captured by the dogs, not my doing :( Runedawn is trying to rescue them, and I think Chilly is just standing their watching Wanderlust struggle with Willow.

Hopefully things will settle down in a few more posts as at least the four captured ponies escape.

Having a part of the sun sounds fun :D im sure embers would love to use a flaming sword

Well where is chilly in all this. It's like we where in a camp then in prison o.0

Yeah apparently we move very very fast haha

Chilly can be running into the den behind Wanderlust right now. We could really use his help in this fight...

Yeah apparently we move very very fast haha

Chilly can be running into the den behind Wanderlust right now. We could really use his help in this fight...

Embers is going to be...wait for it...USEFULL! DUN DUN DUNNNNN! or so i hope :P

• Brohoof 1

Embers is going to be...wait for it...USEFULL! DUN DUN DUNNNNN! or so i hope :P

You pissed off the seer so much more than you know haha

Man right after that he was blown off his feet by Willow then hit by an earthquake by Runedawn and then zapped by lighting again by by Willow he never even got back up hahaha. Poor Mad Dog what did he do to deserve that... Except try to steal the power of the sun.

But yeah he blames all of that on you.

• Brohoof 1

"SILENCE! THEY HAVE ONLY KILLED IN SELF-DEFENSE! IF YOU HAD KILLED EVE. ONE OF THEM, THEN THIS WORLD WILL COME TO AN END. WE HAVE MADE IT SO THE DOGS WHO HAVE DIED TODAY WILL HAVE ETERNAL PEACE, AS ALL THE OTHER INNOCENT CREATURES WHO Have DIED IN THE APOCALYPSE. IF You WERE HUNTING, THAN WHY DID YOU TORTURE STAR STRUCK, GRELL, STEEL, AND WINTER WILLOW!?"

Aw, what about embers xD dont forgett about him, he saved you :P

Aw, what about embers xD dont forgett about him, he saved you :P

You're continued hounding after killing the seer has really pissed of Alpha Rex now as well haha this pack really won't like embers after this.

im feeling loney right now in the roleplay.

Sorry I'd send Cujo to join you but Runedawn almost flat out killed the only diamond dog that wanted to help and was kind.

So the best I could do was leave him healed but knocked out

@

Of course there are things you can do! Star is getting stronger and more dependent right? She has seen Grell bandage things plenty of times now and she can get back to camp and start to try bandaging herself (it might not be good up better than nothing right ;) )

After that if she is strong enough she could go looking for the others, it's hard when dashian500 isn't online cause your character is so close to his. So normally she might go looking for him but there is more she can do especially if you're playing her as the mare that wants to become stronger. What would she do to start helping and proving she is strong and brave?

Or you can interact with sapphire she is asleep at camp :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Torrent505,but Star want to thank Cujo for what he did for her but like you said he out cold or something and i have no clue because im sometimes bad at thinking of stuff heck i struggle to try to type 200 characters.@@Torrent505,maybe later on Cujo finds Star Struck and something?

Cujo will be back don't worry :) he's the good guy in the pack and right now it looks like we're leaving the pack controlled by Rex who is evil enough to laugh in the faces of the creators of the universe and Mad Dog who is literally just a mad dog haha

So don't think they have really learned their lesson, hopefully when we're done Cujo will be in control of the pack and he'll be on our side.

@@Torrent505,

"ok so Cujo maybe follows Star sent when he and the pack wants to be friendly with the hard?,when he does take over and yeah he just a mad dog and i havent been asleep for over 24 hours XD

Hahaha no! That is so unhealthy go to sleep! The thread will still be here tomorrow lol

Yeah let the other characters know that Cujo was friendly though, he'll be looking for star when he needs a friend outside the pack.