ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

I'd like to join with two ponies! Vindocin and River's Heart.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/vindocin-r6008

Found inside a cellar in the outskirts of Ponyville.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rivers-heart-r5994

Found inside a cellar in the outskirts of Ponyville win Vindocin.

(◕‿◕✿)

{{ My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. }}

♥ - ♥ - ♥

River's Heart ~ Vindocin ~ Blue ~ Archiereus ~ Nursie

So...

*grabs his hammer*

What is next?

Seriously though...

Where the fuck did everyone go?

Everyone is pretty close by, dashian has made a daughter for steel which he only just introduced, but it caused quite a fight in the group. Basically Grell and steel killed each other and the rest of them are trying to save them. Melody is heading there now and the only ones not there are Luna and Wanderlust, which to explain my absence while this was all going on are captured and in the swamp held by the toxic venom diamond dogs. I suggest the group save steel and Grell before moving to save the other two. That is if they can revive Grell and Steel, cause I don't know.

Everyone is pretty close by, dashian has made a daughter for steel which he only just introduced, but it caused quite a fight in the group. Basically Grell and steel killed each other and the rest of them are trying to save them. Melody is heading there now and the only ones not there are Luna and Wanderlust, which to explain my absence while this was all going on are captured and in the swamp held by the toxic venom diamond dogs. I suggest the group save steel and Grell before moving to save the other two. That is if they can revive Grell and Steel, cause I don't know.

In that case I am going to do the complete opposite of what you want me to do. I'm going straight for wanderlust and Luna, because I feel like being a dickhead!

No but seriously, by the time I get to the others they'll be done with whatever buisiness they were doing and we'll be heading towards luna and wanderlust anyway...

Oh, by the way, my post was really undescriptive and hasty to catch up, I hope that was ok. :c

How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Three percent of the population likes classical music, if only we could get it up to four percent we'd be back in business and all our problems would be over." How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Everybody loves classical music! They just haven't found out about it yet!" It's an entirely different world. It's what you make of it that counts.

I found an easy way to find out if you've inspired someone. If their eyes are shining, you know you're doing it!

That's fine, I actually appreciate it because I would love to see everyone caught up and get the ball rolling to face the seer and get the next sun shard I've already begun to plan the next part of the journey. Hopeful you all survive to make it that far *insert evil laughter here*

• Brohoof 1

That's fine, I actually appreciate it because I would love to see everyone caught up and get the ball rolling to face the seer and get the next sun shard I've already begun to plan the next part of the journey. Hopeful you all survive to make it that far *insert evil laughter here*

Muahaha >;3 Well, you will have to go get embers then xD

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

*facepalm* dang it embers walk a way * watches embers walk* no I'm sorry please comeback we need you

Dont worry, Im sure torrent can throw us back together xD Embers kinda likes your filly now :P

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Dont worry, Im sure torrent can throw us back together xD Embers kinda likes your filly now :P

Oh? Hmmm I guess I could point out that Embers loves to fight the diamond dog seers, once he hears that's where you guys are going he'll probably try to out run everyone to get there and attack him first ;)

That and he also likes Willow and probably wouldn't leave her in danger... Though I'm less sure on this one. :P

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

Ooh, ooh! Pick me, pick me!!!!!!!!!!!

As a (secret) fan-fiction writer, I would absolutely love to make a backstory for Astrid! It'll be my own mini-fan fiction!!!!!!!

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

No, no no no no!

If you really want a decent backstory, give me a list of things that you WANT and a list of things you DON'T WANT.

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Well since the conversations we've had in firestorm makes it that Steel left Luna's service sometime before the firestorm but we never established when I thought it might be that he ended up with Astrid right before or after he left the royal service.

My two ideas were, one: He left the service and he was suffering from leaving that life behind and in a way betraying himself. Astrid found him that way, she was living on the streets outcast from her family because of her powers just like he had been. Steel had fallen to drinking and a rather angry existence often waiting for bar fights to break out where he would step in and finish them or listening for conversations of ponies committing crimes and stalking them himself and bringing about vigilante justice. Thing was Astrid started to notice him and began to follow him around, he slept in the streets at the time because he didn't care and it didn't bother him and he would often wake up the next day with the filly sleeping nearby. She never got a clear read of his mind until a day when in an effort to hurt him thugs from the city kidnaped her thinking they could use her closeness to him to hurt Steel. He saved her but she saw into him and into spawn. I think at that point a bit of a reversal would occur, Steel wanting the filly to be safe and protected but her now afraid of him or at least what's inside him. Eventually she warms up to Steel again and he begins to teach her how to take care of herself and eventually taking her in as his daughter.

Two: She's the reason he leaves Luna's service. The mission was supposed to be like any other, enter into a well guarded estate and eliminate a wealthy family with unusual powers that could be used against Equestria. The family had lived abroad for many years and had only just returned to Equestria; evidence showed they were working for their pervious country still and were planning to undermine the Equestrian Royal family, to work and establish a rebellion to weaken Equestria for outside conquest. The briefing showed the family of unicorns before they had last left Equestria, husband, wife and a colt who would now be a full grown stallion. Steel got the jump on both the parents but the stallion put up quite a fight. Steel managed to win but found something that was not on the mission plan, they're young filly who was barely old enough to talk, as well as all the evidence that the family had merely returned to Equestria to raise their filly in the safe kind country they thought of as their home. Steel was supposed to eliminate the threat that the family represented, he didn't break his word but instead bent it, the Filly was to young to be a threat so by that logic he didn't need to eliminate her. Instead her spirited her away to try and raise her himself, he quit the royal service as soon as he returned and disappeared to raise his new daughter and make amends for what had happened.

I like both omg

I'm glad you like them :) you should choose one and/or talk to starbound about them, she could help you fill in the details on them or help you pick. There's a lot more you could do with either and more choices and story you could fill in of course.

Awesome! You beat me to it. :P

I love them both, but I'm sort of leaning in favor of the second one. I'll let Dashian decide, and then I will take your writing and sort of expand on it, adding in lots of new details and tweak them a bit to Dashian's liking

If you want me to do that, of course.

Edited by Starbound

Well, if you like the first, then I will happily do the first. Once again, it is your choice.