ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

THE RP THREAD IS OVER 900!!!... posts

So now might be a good time for use to do roses and thorns. What's everybody's opinions on the RP so far, Say a few things that you like and don't like about the RP so we can try to make it better :)

THE RP THREAD IS OVER 900!!!... posts

So now might be a good time for use to do roses and thorns. What's everybody's opinions on the RP so far, Say a few things that you like and don't like about the RP so we can try to make it better :)

Ehhh, i like the hole thing, some OP ponys though... xD but im ok with a few... I think it would be fun if embers and the seer had a epic final battle, cus they kinda hate each other, and if willow said thanks to embers :(

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

TBH, i am not very interested in this rp anymore... I will keep playing, but shifted saddle arabia nights have priority for me...

I want runedawn to be a smith again, not a warrior. I know I kinda made him that myself, but I'll try to keep it down from now on. Just some Stone-hippie runesmith viking stallion now...

How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Three percent of the population likes classical music, if only we could get it up to four percent we'd be back in business and all our problems would be over." How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Everybody loves classical music! They just haven't found out about it yet!" It's an entirely different world. It's what you make of it that counts.

I found an easy way to find out if you've inspired someone. If their eyes are shining, you know you're doing it!

Ehhh, i like the hole thing, some OP ponys though... xD but im ok with a few... I think it would be fun if embers and the seer had a epic final battle, cus they kinda hate each other, and if willow said thanks to embers :(

Yeah hopefully you'll get to battle him later, the reason I was stopping you is because the damage he took earlier it would have been you just stepping up and stabbing him

Steel never did get all his weapons back :(

He'll get them back Grell is about to get them from the dogs

TBH, i am not very interested in this rp anymore... I will keep playing, but shifted saddle arabia nights have priority for me...

I want runedawn to be a smith again, not a warrior. I know I kinda made him that myself, but I'll try to keep it down from now on. Just some Stone-hippie runesmith viking stallion now...

:( I'm really sorry to hear that but I'm glad your going to keep playing, hopefully when we get back on track you'll get more interested again

wouldIs it okay if I have another OC join in?

Here is the link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crystal-flower-r5564

Just have her special powers just like Willows.

And I want Crystal Flower to be her little sister. She was just inventing things about her being the only heart healer because it would hurt her so much.

Edited by Wind in the Willows

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

wouldIs it okay if I have another OC join in?

Here is the link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crystal-flower-r5564

Just have her special powers just like Willows.

And I want Crystal Flower to be her little sister. She was just inventing things about her being the only heart healer because it would hurt her so much.

I'm fine with it, though you left her name as lilac in the backstory part just letting you know ;)

So when is epic harmony supposed to be back

I really don't know :( at this point I'm not sure if she is actually going to be coming back...

I'm fine with it, though you left her name as lilac in the backstory part just letting you know ;)

I really don't know :( at this point I'm not sure if she is actually going to be coming back...

oops

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

I know, what's up?A few days ago I would stay up late so I would not keep anyone waiting! Now everything is really slow. Whats wrong? I would hate it if this RP were to die.

Oh yeah, no one seems to care about poor Willow... frozen in horror... );

I don't want this RP to die either, I've kind of let it slow down though... Sorry to have done that but I've had two reasons one being that I've been busy myself and the second that I've been hoping EpicHarmony would come back. She was the RP's GM and since she left I've been acting like the GM but it was never my story and I never knew where she was going with it. North Wind was supposed to be lead by the filly she controlled and the quest we were going to go on was going to be given to us by her Luna. So right now I'm at a bit of a loss, we can keep going but it is about to become my RP because the quest Luna gives us will be what I created not what she thought up.

If you guys are okay with this then I'm good with us moving a bit quicker again... EpicHarmony hasn't been on the site for almost 10 days but if she shows back up I'm still going to give the RP back to her as best I can. Until then I guess I'll assume control as GM if you guys are all okay with that.

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 2

I don't want this RP to die either, I've kind of let it slow down though... Sorry to have done that but I've had two reasons one being that I've been busy myself and the second that I've been hoping EpicHarmony would come back. She was the RP's GM and since she left I've been acting like the GM but it was never my story and I never knew where she was going with it. North Wind was supposed to be lead by the filly she controlled and the quest we were going to go on was going to be given to us by her Luna. So right now I'm at a bit of a loss, we can keep going but it is about to become my RP because the quest Luna gives us will be what I created not what she thought up.

If you guys are okay with this then I'm good with us moving a bit quicker again... EpicHarmony hasn't been on the site for almost 10 days but if she shows back up I'm still going to give the RP back to her as best I can. Until then I guess I'll assume control as GM if you guys are all okay with that.

Thats fine by me, iv also had alot to do, but i wont let this RP die! We have such a good story...

Edited by ForeverFrozen

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

I am fine with you grabbing the reins (see what I did there?) as long as this RP remains active. I love it.

Do I get a gift for making the 1000th post? Anything? :P

I would prefer to have my ribs in the correct place, thank you very much...

(Now I feel all warm and bubbly inside. I love it when that happens.)