ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

@ @@dashian500 @ @ @@Thepumpkinking @@Scribblegroove

Okay so I've finally straightened out how I want this RP to go from that last big post on. From now on unless EpicHarmony shows back up I will be acting as GM. Hopefully this gets everyone's attention and I hope everyone likes the new post from the villains. Hope everyone enjoys what I have planned. This is already the longest running RP I've been a part of (over a 1000 posts is crazy to think about) so I want you all to know you're amazing for being so active and keeping this game alive.

• Brohoof 1

I have to say thank you too, I'm amazed at how active you all are. Keep up the good work!

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

EpicHarmonyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D

We are quite literally at Luna's door. Torrent will fill you in.

• Brohoof 1

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

I am sure you know about Willow's relationship with Luna, right?

Uh well the group basically took a detour and fought a ton of diamond dogs. That's the short version :P longer version is that Willow has Celestia's magic (plus the new character that was added Crystal Flower which is willows little sister that we just found) but the diamond dogs found out about that and tried to steal her power. They succeeded a little bit before getting scared off, but now are sending the other packs after us. North wind made an appearance and everything is getting really cold. Right now I had him in the ice palace in the crystal empire with Ice Crystal frozen in an Ice Crystal but we can change that because you're back. And as Wind in the willows mentioned yes we are literally in the crystal caves under the royal castle in canterlot trying to get through a crystal door which has a very tired Luna on the otherside. I was going to have her have a shard of the sun and explain that we needed to travel about collecting the remaining shards so that we can put it back together and have Willow raise it again, but since you're back it's really your RP to decide on where we are going with it.

Bad news it Scribblegroove lost interest and we haven't heard from thepumpkinking in a while now. Lighting Split still wants to play but he laptop completely died on him but he is hoping to get a tablet in the next week or so.

That's it in a nutshell. But to keep things from getting OP instead of having Winter Willow and Crystal Flower be all like: "Oh we are the supreme Power Ponies and we will save us all with awesome magix" I will make it so they can only use it for short amounts of time and become really tired after that.

Or you could say no to all of that, of course.

Question: How is anyone alive if the sun exploded?

Because they were hiding, and it didnt just blow up the planit, it just made massive heat waves.

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Because they were hiding, and it didnt just blow up the planit, it just made massive heat waves.

You do realize that would probably fuck up the planet in more ways than just a firestorm lol?

You do realize that would probably fuck up the planet in more ways than just a firestorm lol?

Come on man, your skrewing up the story! Yes, it isnt realistic, because everypony would just die, but thats no fun!

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

@@Raiko

I KNOW RIGHT!!!? What the hell is wrong with it?

How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Three percent of the population likes classical music, if only we could get it up to four percent we'd be back in business and all our problems would be over." How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Everybody loves classical music! They just haven't found out about it yet!" It's an entirely different world. It's what you make of it that counts.

I found an easy way to find out if you've inspired someone. If their eyes are shining, you know you're doing it!

@EpicHarmony

Just so you know, because I have two characters, to avoid confusion, when Winter Willow is speaking I will use regular quotation marks: "(text)" When Crystal Flower is speaking, I will use these symbols. 《(text)》

When I am on my computer, when Winter Willow is speaking, I will use a green font, and when Crystal Flower is speaking, I will use a pink font.

That goes for everybody else as well.