Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

Got in a car accident today, kinda threw off my entire day. Sorry I got on here so late, glad I can come here and just relax and write stuff with you guys.

:o Yeah Are you OK? I thought I had it bad xD Just snow for me though, also, Can you do something with embers? xD

I'm okay, I drive a Toyota 4runner and they are great cars, it only got a little messed up; bashed the other car pretty good though. No, nobody was hurt but it wasn't fun :/ also no matter what when someone rear ends another car it's their fault so I'm going to have to pay for damages and got a ticket. So all in all I spent the day pretty shaken up and pissed off :(

• Brohoof 1

also, Can you do something with embers? xD

Earlier he had a lot of magic flowing through him, the sun shard he has could release some stored magic and heal him... Otherwise I don't know if anyone in the group has the power to heal such a crispy pony :P Maybe Runedawn, he has some life powers right now. But it sounds like he got so cooked by the lava that everyone else would think he was a zombie!

• Brohoof 1

Earlier he had a lot of magic flowing through him, the sun shard he has could release some stored magic and heal him... Otherwise I don't know if anyone in the group has the power to heal such a crispy pony :P Maybe Runedawn, he has some life powers right now. But it sounds like he got so cooked by the lava that everyone else would think he was a zombie!

Ehhh, He is fine on the inside :P But all of his skin on the outside got burned off, so he does look like a black zombie that cant talk xD

@Scribblegroove

Steel stepped up to runedawn "then I'll just use demonsbane to make sure your soul never reaches the core" steel said blade apperin in his hand ((I really think the army thing needs a way to balance it out like spawn wants steel dead and wander when he goes all nature almost dies and he lost his memory and if grell kills with his mid he passes out and if he completely heals somepony he will lose his magic forerver))

I agree with Dashian, but well... Runedawn doesn't realize how much he's just pissed off North Wind. North Wind is about to Nerf the Earthstrikers HARD.

Unless you have some other idea's Scribblegroove, cause what North Wind is going to do is going to be pretty heartbreaking and brutal...

@Scribblegroove

I agree with Dashian, but well... Runedawn doesn't realize how much he's just pissed off North Wind. North Wind is about to Nerf the Earthstrikers HARD.

Unless you have some other idea's Scribblegroove, cause what North Wind is going to do is going to be pretty heartbreaking and brutal...

D: Aw man, This is going to be good xD Anyways...Embers is feeling pretty beat up :P

Well crystal healed you a lot, it sounded like most of your body is healed up... So at least it's not a twitching screaming zombie corpse, but yes that does take away from the cuteness :P

@@Starbound

Took a quick second and tried to find something that I would imagine Crystal singing like, this is what I came up with :P

• Brohoof 1

Jezus fucking christ SERIOUSLY? We're talking about nerfing ME when that bitch-ass fucking North Wind can do anything he wants? NO! I've been done with his ridiculous amounts of power since the diamond dogs! I finally thought that now that runedawn had the FULL POWER of the CORE (which seems to be a lot less powerful in equestria than the real thing...) we could finally BEAT HIS ASS and finish this RP... Guys, every good RP needs an end. We can't keep going forever. It's so much more statisfying to give RP's like this a good end. If we nerf rundawn again (and we ignore invincible steel with 2 demons and the power to kill someone instantly, and willow who seems to be able to summon the creators of the darn universe) then we will never be able to beat north wind. My idea was that with this army, Runedawn could fight Ice Crystals army of frozen ponies (that you described as we walked into the palace). I never meant for him to be OP, since Runedawn can't really use his runes anymore. He just literally respawns (and I wasn't even going to make that happen. That would be kind of lame.) I've spent a lot of time making sure that this ends up being nice, cool and balanced, and now that steel can't INSTANTLY kill me, there is a problem....

Why can't Runedawn use his runes anymore? He's still an Earthstriker and connected to the core right?

(In regards to the rest of your post)

You say you spent a lot of time making this end nice, cool and balanced, but if it ends this way then Runedawn leads an army of Earthstrikers to fight North Wind and Ice Crystal and there ice ponies. And the rest of us do what? Embers has no control of his sun sword yet, heck Runedawn hasn't even made it into a real sword yet. Yes, Willow and Crystal have extraordinary power but they have no control. Steel has his demon but that demon would be happy to destroy the world just as much as North Wind. Wanderlust can tap into nature but it already literally erased his identity. So right now what do we do? Sit sideline and let our characters stories be uncompleted?

I mean look at the post, you literally say that your idea is for Runedawn to fight Ice Crystal's ponies with the army, you could have at least said we. I'd like to see this story end too, I don't plan for it to go on forever. I have an end but truthfully it is still a pretty far ways off, you have 3 of 8 shards and a long journey to find them all. So it's up to you guys to decided if you want to play the story to the end. Technically I could figure out away for this story to end tomorrow if I wanted to, even without an army. This RP lasts only as long as you guys want it to. You want to play, I'll keep GMing to the end. When you want it to end I'll end it, I've already told you all about my other RP ideas, but I like this one best because I'm invested in the story and characters.

In addressing North Winds OP status: he is the main villain. He is fueled by death, fear, darkness and cold. Moments before this RP begins Billions die in one of the most terrifying ways possible, fear and death washes over the planet followed by darkness and a creeping cold that only continues to spread. So when all that is the source of his power, I hope it makes a little more sense. He is the thing we have the final epic battle against, he is supposed to be the ultimate evil that we all end up hating, he needs to be OP. Truthfully right now, most of us have barely even seen North Wind let alone hate him.

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

Heck, Embers doesnt even KNOW who northwind is, and I dont want this to end soon, We have such a good story, we also still need to face down the dogs

Why can't Runedawn use his runes anymore? He's still an Earthstriker and connected to the core right?

(In regards to the rest of your post)
You say you spent a lot of time making this end nice, cool and balanced, but if it ends this way then Runedawn leads an army of Earthstrikers to fight North Wind and Ice Crystal and there ice ponies. And the rest of us do what? Embers has no control of his sun sword yet, heck Runedawn hasn't even made it into a real sword yet. Yes, Willow and Crystal have extraordinary power but they have no control. Steel has his demon but that demon would be happy to destroy the world just as much as North Wind. Wanderlust can tap into nature but it already literally erased his identity. So right now what do we do? Sit sideline and let our characters stories be uncompleted?

I mean look at the post, you literally say that your idea is for Runedawn to fight Ice Crystal's ponies with the army, you could have at least said we. I'd like to see this story end too, I don't plan for it to go on forever. I have an end but truthfully it is still a pretty far ways off, you have 3 of 8 shards and a long journey to find them all. So it's up to you guys to decided if you want to play the story to the end. Technically I could figure out away for this story to end tomorrow if I wanted to, even without an army. This RP lasts only as long as you guys want it to. You want to play, I'll keep GMing to the end. When you want it to end I'll end it, I've already told you all about my other RP ideas, but I like this one best because I'm invested in the story and characters.

Hey guys things ended up busy for me tonight I'm sorry I'm still not going to be available for another hour or two. I'm really sorry I much rather would be on here! Scribblegroove sorry! We work that cool stuff out and I feel really bad cause I'm not able to write much more than this right now :(

Hey guys things ended up busy for me tonight I'm sorry I'm still not going to be available for another hour or two. I'm really sorry I much rather would be on here! Scribblegroove sorry! We work that cool stuff out and I feel really bad cause I'm not able to write much more than this right now :(

Dont worry, Its fine, :P I wish I could give you a cross intornet hug and make your worrys go away...Anyways, Embers is about to go a bit mental

Darn, stayed up till 2:30 for this :c. Its ok though... I'll survive.

Just to clarify with Luna, (since North Wind kinda did something similar to Runedawn to corrupt him) this isn't North Wind using a spell to make Luna evil or anything (turning Runedawn evil took a lot of dark magic and the sacrifice to two of North winds ice ponies) he's literally just using ice, cold and hurt that was stored in Luna during the fight as a weapon to kill her.

Also @ is Embers okay? Haha he's going mad over there and Wanderlust usually would have been over to find out what was happening but the princess and the dark ice thing that is speaking out of her is distracting him a bit :P