Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

Just to clarify with Luna, (since North Wind kinda did something similar to Runedawn to corrupt him) this isn't North Wind using a spell to make Luna evil or anything (turning Runedawn evil took a lot of dark magic and the sacrifice to two of North winds ice ponies) he's literally just using ice, cold and hurt that was stored in Luna during the fight as a weapon to kill her.

Also @ is Embers okay? Haha he's going mad over there and Wanderlust usually would have been over to find out what was happening but the princess and the dark ice thing that is speaking out of her is distracting him a bit :P

Ehhh...Embers is kinda going crazy, Something the black thorn did to his mind xD Im open to ideas though

You plot hole haven't they been through enough

I hate doing this to the fillies, honestly I wish their was a nice tidy way to save Luna. But Wanderlust has nothing that can help against something like this, it needs some pretty strong magic or major focused sun energy. I care about them, I play Luna and this scene is heartbreaking, I mean Luna has gone through so much to protect the girls and the world, but what is happening is all in character and I won't break character :( even if it's harsh. North Wind has never been more afraid of the group than he is right now. Ironhearted was his new toy, a piece of himself even and you guys destroyed it. He's scared of you so he did the two things he knows to do when he's scared, he tried to manipulate you, and that didn't work; his next step is to try and break the group, cripple their spirit and he won't pull any punches.

When everyone first saw or met North Wind that was him just looking for life across the entire planet, that was you guys catching a glimpse of his shadow. This right here is the true introduction of your characters to the villain of this RP. He already tortured and converted Runedawn into that Iron monster and then when Runedawn broke free he sealed away his entire ancestry in horrible ancient torture. This villain is directly out to crush everyone's hopes, loved ones and dreams, anything you hold dear he wants destroyed. Consider Steel lucky that he is so disconnected and make sure Grell protects Sapphire and any souls that he holds dear because North Wind is a dark evil villain, one of the worst that I think I've ever created and you guys need to stop him.

Remember that:

http://youtu.be/7sRnZWSLP5w

You've got the creators of the universe backing Grell up while trying to push North Wind out, you don't need to use the full strength healing spell to kick North Wind out when they are helping. Unless you want to of course.

Hello, Canada! I've been in Illinois for a while now (7 months) and now that I am back to my home country I realize how lovely (and cold) Canada is. (No offense to America or anything. America is awesome, but they seriously have to discontinue the penny) But I really got scared when we crossed the big bridge that connected Canada and America, it is pretty darn tall.

Edited by Starbound
  • Brohoof 1

He probably got some stuff going on.

It really gave me time because I needed to unpack and do all kinds if stuffles once I got back to Canada.

Is it okay if I make Melody Cutie Mark-less for this RP? I think finding it later on would add a nice touch.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, yeah sorry I've been a bit busy recently I'll be able to make posts today though, so expect me to be on and replying today :) lets advance a good bit and make up for my tardy response :P

Come on! I don't want Princess Luna to die! Isn't that pushing it a bit too far?

"Mom...?" Melody slumped against the wall and closed her eyes, breathing heavily. 《Please... *pant*》 "Mom!?" Willow blasted away blood with magic, and hugged Luna. "Mom!? Mom!? What happened!? Are you okay!? Mom!?"

She's not going to die, earlier Dashian500 volunteered Grell's last resort life restoring spell to save her, Grell is going to lose his connection to magic to save her. I had to make sure his sacrifice was dramatic and it shows how close Luna was to being out of the RP :(

This scene was really weird to write because on one side I'm Luna and I'm sad for the fillies and upset at what's happening and want it to end. But on the other side I'm North Wind who is just full of hate and pleasure at what's happening and relishing every second.

It's like half my brain is showing me a crying Luna, Willow and Melody with this playing:

http://youtu.be/hSH7fblcGWM

And the other half of my brain has a dancing singing North Wind who is just ecstatic and singing a song like this but altered to be about Willow and Melody:

http://youtu.be/Ocm8QdNR_d8

• Brohoof 1

Sorry everyone for not posting much, I had my OOC reason, but I just came up with an IC one...

We haven't slept for roughly 3 days, Runedawn has gone through several physical, mental and magical traumas that seriously took their toll on his energy reserves and mental stability. He's not just going to shrug that off now, he is in coma. The energy that Luna's wings gave him were not enough to fully revive him, though he could've died if it weren't for her... Just keep this in mind guys, we aren't some sort of endless energy reserve, we've got our borders... Right?