Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

Luna silently rose, Willow and Melody seemed to still be asleep so she let them rest.  Steel was close by and Luna was sure that he would watch over them.  She went down and out heading toward the harbor to begin look for a suitable ship that could fit the group, wasn't too big to handle and most importantly was still in a good enough condition to sail all the way to the griffon kingdom.

Embers shook his head as he looked looked down from her, at his feet "Yeah, sorry, im fine, I was just having a flash back from awhile ago, it wasnt very nice" He took a long deep sigh as he turned back to look at lightwing, he hadn't noticed that they had gotten so close

@

She tried to grin at him

"Well...at least you didn't had a breakdown...like me..."

She noticed that they both were very close...too close...

She was with confused feelings.Happines...shame...shyness...but over all,she was blushing and smiling...

"I...i don't know nothing...i'm always saying that i have to be strong,but i'm always the first to fall..."

She got more near his face...to the point of touching his face

" I have no where else to go Wanderlust" she stated while hopping over fallen tree trunks. "Maybe, after all this gets remedied, I can bring my kind back...there is a special spell after all" Whisper came to edge of a rocky coast with dark waters slapping against them. She had something to share, something she kept secret to him only because it was her biggest embarrassment. Whisper had a deep understanding of nature magic, magic that drew from the earth and life itself. Deer and their kind revered this magic, believing it was a Mother Deer who had created this world herself by releasing her life force. Wanderlust had picked it up wonderfully, already having a connection with the land in his travels being the first step. Yet Whisper could not summon the force needed for her magic. She had no idea why.

@@Torrent505,

Embers looked at light, he knew that if he leaned alittle bit forward, he would be able to kiss her "Yeah...But break downs are OK sometimes, like...Sometimes you just need to take a little time off from the rest of the world and just go and cry" He looked at her with a huge grin

@

"But i...i don't like to suffer breakdowns...

They remember me how weak i am.I'm always trying to cheer up everypony,even on the worst moments,but there's a pony who i can't cheer up...and thay pony...is me..."

She learned a bit forward,and,unconciously,she closed her eyes...

Embers looked at light for a little more "Well...If you can cheer your self up, let me" He said as he pressed his lips to hers. He let the world around him freeze, injoying the little part right here, out of the intire world. He forgott about the seers, the firestorm, and all the bad things around him

Grell was sleeping dreaming of death per his norm ((im just going to say that grell and sapphire didn't happen since I use the rps to cheer me up and playing a depressed I. Wouldn't help me if that's okay))

Steel wasn't sleeping he had followed Luna ((assuming she's still at the bay if not ignore this )

Astrid was dreaming if her daddy

• Brohoof 1

@

"Wait what are you say..."

She git silenced when his lips touched hers...

Why he made...what's this feeling...it feels so...warm...

Although on a beggining she didn't enjoyed the kiss,the time made miracles,and anypony could see on her eyes happiness and her thoughs of being live restoring quickly

Embers pulled away from the kiss, almost falling off of the tree. He was blushing very heavaly as he looked down at the ground "I...Im sorry, I shouldn't have" He said as he put his stuff back in his backpack. He looked at light one more time before jumped down from the tree to get his pen

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

"Yeah, I saw the valley... I was walking in the leaves (something I thought sounded good as a term for moving the spirit through nature) I'm sorry it was so bad there."  Wanderlust brushed his tail against her to comforting, and thought about what else she had said, "Wait, bring them back? How?"  the concept worried him, nature magic could give life, could make things grow, even bring plants back from ash and animals back from the edge of death, but to bring a creature back fully... He shuddered a little, he didn't know if he would want to see how nature magic did something like that.

Edited by Torrent505

@

She was blushing,to the point to be completly red...

"Well...if somepony here didn't had to do that...it was me..."

But she thinked on what she experienced during that kiss,and then kissed him at the nose

"You said that you didn't liked to boop you on your nose...but at least you completed your promise...you cheered me up :) "

Steel sighed and flew over to Luna "hey" steel said with a smile

Astrid stirred and slowly woke up she blinked lazily before noticing steel want around and Luna wasn't either she thought for a moment and decided that next she seen Luna she'd have to see what's going on between them

Embers looked down at his bandanna, if had fallen down just before the kiss. He looked over to lightwing with a half smiled on his face "Yeah, I guess if nothing else it make you happy" He said with a grin as he bent down to pick up his pen, then looked back at her with a huge blush

Luna jumped a little, the icy fog over the town was unsettling but she relax almost instantly realizing it was Steel, "Hay is for horses, I'm a pony looking for a boat." She replied with a rather lame joke, "But still you're welcome to help me look."  She trotted over to where he landed and nuzzled him.

"How are the girls?  Still sound asleep?  They seemed so worn out when we got here."

Steel nodded and nuzzled as he chuckled at her rather lame joke "yeah at least they where when I left" steel Said as he looked around "you didn't think id let you go off alone did you" steel said

Astrid looked around wondering here they had went she sighed again board

@

"Well.If i've learned something today,is that you don't have to be ashamed from nothing..."

She got down from the tree to help Embers

"And now what?Should we follow the road...or...what?I'm just a rookie on this"

She looked at him,waiting for an answer,but he was blushing,and,in fact,she was still blushing too

"...I will never forget this,you know?"

Embers looked down at his pen as he held it in his whoof "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He asked as he looked back up to her. He had a small smile "I would say we stick with the group, its are best chance at starting a new life, getting out of this goddy place" He said as he looked at her

@@Torrent505,

"Oh, let's not talk about this anymore!" she quipped. Whisper felt safer now, more relaxed. She suddenly nudged Wanderlusts cheek quite affectionately and continued to under his chin then she lifted her head away. Whisper shook her head and yawned, very happy indeed.

Coming to a dilapidated fisherman's store and a mostly destroyed dock, Whisper cautiously stepped into the store and looked around. Finding a clean spot on the floor she folded her legs beneath her and yawned once again.

@@dashian500

Luna shook her head, "no I guess I should know that by now, but you do know I'm full grown mare who can take care of myself, Steel. Even if I did run into trouble I can talk to you from anywhere, the girls can't do that... But I guess they're with the group and that is a great deal of protection already." She darted in and gave Steel a quick kiss on the cheek, "thanks for coming out to help me, my dark knight. Now let's go find a boat."

@@RunsWithSquirlz

Wanderlust hadn't wanted to drop it, he wanted to understand what she had meant but then her being suddenly against him like that made his heart skip a beat, his mind go a little hazy and cause him blush badly. Needless to say he had forgotten what it was they had been talking about.

Wanderlust smiled at her from the doorway, "yeah a bit of sleep would do us good." He yawned, and stretched, he wanted to join her, but instead he said, "do you want me to stay up and keep watch?"

Edited by Torrent505

Steel smiled and blushed slightly when she kissed him "you're welcome my princess" steel said as he bowed he stood up and smiled again "now then let's find a boat" steel said he started to walk but as he didn't he heard evil laughter in his head then he doubled over pain overcoming his body

Candela had fallen asleep in Alice's arms, much to her embarrassment. But Alice loved holding her sister this way. It reminded her of old times. Times when she could come home to her baby sister and fondle her all day long. "Thank you, for bringing me my beloved little sister." She whispered to the stars. Alice had not realized how dirty Candela's mane was. She picked out a leaf. "Sleep well, dear sister. For soon we shall find River Side and Daisy. You must rest."

Alice nuzzled Candela and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Candela was curled into a ball, making it easy for Alice to keep her warm. Candela did the same for Alice; her body radiated warmth. Alice was only slightly tired, she had not had much other to do other then sleep.

@@Torrent505,

"Silly pony, you need to sleep if we are to join the others." she yawned and laid her head down. "Right now it's just you and me...yup" Whisper mumbled sleepily from the floor. She really hoped he decided to sleep next to her. "Just take a little nap Wander......" her lids shut as she drowsed off.

@

She was still confused for the kiss

"Oh...whata were you saying...oh yeah!yeah yeah...when we end all this we'll live better.

But for now,our only hopes of survival is in group"

She got down to help Embers

"And sorry for not answering you before,but i wad thinking on a lot of things..."

((Or better said,i fell asleep :P ))

Shadow snapped back into the real world, feeling the cold of the weather around him. He was so close to the edge of the aura that even the Sunshard moving a tiny amount left his body in the bitter cold. 

Stretching his neck, he leaped down to the ground and took a look about, seeing Embers and the mare that he hadn't gotten the name of, however these two were not of his concern. "It seems the rest are asleep..." He pondered "Now is my chance to find that Sunshard without any trouble." 

It wasn't very difficult to find it's approximate location, all he needed to do was follow the warmth. He didn't care much for the sleeping ponies around him, the shadow cloak kept him out of conventional sight so all he had to do was keep quiet. "Where are you, precious Sunshard?"