Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lunia's Signature/Avatar Request Shop! [Open]

Lunia

I don't know but I did make it easier to read but if it's still not to your liking I could always change the background. Overall tell me what you think!

img-2244529-1-HVuQfiQ.png

I love it! Background is perfect for the apple family thanks tons!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Hello can i please request this

Text and color:"Chase your dreams" (in top right corner in blue text) and "Do your best" (in the bottom left corner in orange text)

Pony/Vector/Oc/Whatever:Rainbow dash flying under neath the blue text. Applejack standing over the yellow text

Size:600x100

Background: (if you can)Sweet apple acres on left side and Sky on the right side (if not then just do any random background that suits it)

Extras:Maybe do a fancy line dividing the two sides just play around with it to your liking

If you could do this i would be extremely thankful and happy sign it if you wish

Well here it is! I hope it's to your liking but if not I can always change it up. Just tell me what you think!

img-2247243-1-823GWjr.png

Edited by Lunia

Well here it is! I hope it's to your liking but if not I can always change it up. Just tell me what you think!

img-2247243-1-823GWjr.png

Hate to be a critic but a few things are off

I would like the background on AJ's side to be the orchard (the one you used in Burning Endurance's is good)

I would like the background on RD's side to be clouds from the show

I would like the text on RD's side to be blue and more cartoony (if that's a word)

The signature is great but its not what i'm looking for

Edited by Best Username Ever

(edited)

I would like the background on AJ's side to be the orchard (the one you used in Burning Endurance's is good)

I would like the text on RD's side to be blue and more cartoony (if that's a word)

Okay thanks for your honest opinion. I'll go and do that later though since I'm going to watch the State of the Union Address soon so I'll do it today. Sadly I didn't have enough time to do it so I'll be sure to do it tomorrow. Sorry.

Dude.

Nobody is perfect.

Well at least he told the honest truth of what he thought about it and that helps me out tons so I can be more better at making signatures.

600x100 for size.

Color:blue

Text Best Friends Forever!

type: my avatar and toon richard's avatar side by side Link: http://mlpforums.com/user/15616-toon-richard/

Bg: blue back ground with clouds like we are standing outside. 

extras: Rainbow dash flying, and an excited pinkie pie

Okay I'll try my best to fit all of that in but yours will be done today. (Maybe, it depends on how busy I am with other things) 

Edited by Lunia

Well here it is again and if you want to be a critic again go ahead!

sU5SAyM.png

wow there good can i get one?

Anyone can get one so sure!

Wait so how do i actually go about getting the signature of you i am to stupid to know  :lol:

Well first you can easily go and click the image, right click it, then go hit "open image in new tab" then copy the URL address up top. Then go to your profile, hit Edit my Profile, and under My Settings you should see like multiple tabs. Click the signature tab and then where you see the type box click there and then right below the smiley face and the color text option you should see something that looks like a photo of a tree. Click that and then paste the URL from the image in there and hit okay then there it should show! If this was too confusing or something just ask what you can't or don't get. 

Anyone can get one so sure!

Well first you can easily go and click the image, right click it, then go hit "open image in new tab" then copy the URL address up top. Then go to your profile, hit Edit my Profile, and under My Settings you should see like multiple tabs. Click the signature tab and then where you see the type box click there and then right below the smiley face and the color text option you should see something that looks like a photo of a tree. Click that and then paste the URL from the image in there and hit okay then there it should show! If this was too confusing or something just ask what you can't or don't get. 

Okay thanks

Superfantastarriffic job /)

@@Lunia,

thanks, the only picture i can use of my OC and Redheart is a commission if that is alright?" 

Since it's a commission do I have to hmm buy it or will you just give me the images?

If it's ok I would like two more signatures. Every month I would rotate between the three

Both the same size as the one now

One with pinkie and fluttershy pinkie's side can say party time and fluttershy's side would say yay : backdrop balloons

And one with celestia and luna : text spaceeeee : backdrop sun and moon

Edited by Anto677

If it's ok I would like two more signatures. Every month I would rotate between the three

Both the same size as the one now

One with pinkie and fluttershy pinkie's side can say party time and fluttershy's side would say yay : backdrop balloons

And one with celestia and luna : text spaceeeee : backdrop sun and moon

Okay I'll be more than happy to make you those two signature. I'm always open to help others with their signatures.

@@Lunia,

i said it the wrong way XD its a commission i brought picture so i will just show you. 

Ah that's alright and okay you can do that, I'm going to go to bed now so I'll do the signatures tomorrow. So tired.  :P