Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lunia's Signature/Avatar Request Shop! [Open]

Lunia

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I can't re-size the image but I can make you the signature or something similar to the image.

Sorry it been taking so long. Got other things I had to take care of so very sorry.

no rush. Art takes time. Besides, I had a pretty stupid request XD

Sadly I can't re-size the image but I can make you the signature or something similar to the image.

Sorry it been taking so long. Got other things I had to take care of so very sorry.

hey I'm in no rush what so ever finish it when you can no need to hurry the longer i wait the better i think it will be and as i said

Text and color: A Good Friend, Like A Good Book, Is Something That Will Last Forever. color something that stands out from background

Pony/Vector/Oc/Whatever: twilight sparkle half alicorn half normal

Size: 600X100

Background: something that matches the phrase and character

Extras:moving things is a nicety not a necessity

will still metaphorically LOVE YOU TO DEATH <3

(edited)

Text: surprise me

Pony rarity and luna

Size the standard size for non donators

Backround space

Extras none

Please

T9qfXdY.png

Hi! Can I get one pls? 

Text and color: XxConfusedUnicornxX  a shiny color

Pony/Vector/Oc/Whatever: Luna!

Size: 600 x 100

Background: Galaxy

Extras: Animated or not stars pls!

It's done! I hoped you like it and I couldn't do the animated part since I'm not good with Gifs but here you go!

Nbo8Ca9.png

Text and color: text: chaotic sole color: red and black

Pony/Vector/Oc/Whatever: my oc sole (link in sig) and a ponified monkey D. Luffy about to fight

Size: 600x100

Background: flames I guess

Extras: sole's fur should be black instead of brown

Oh and also any type of color for the flames? Blue, red, etc?

Also the picture in the oc link is some pencil drawing that I can't really color black.

Edited by Lunia

Well here it is and I hope you like it. If their is anything you don't like go ahead and ask!

post-14651-0-98130800-1390693666.jpg

Okay I'm done with it, it was very nice to make and I tried to make it as similar as I can to the image you gave me. If their is anything you want different go ahead and tell me!

post-14651-0-51633200-1390694998.jpg

It's done! I hoped you like it and I couldn't do the animated part since I'm not good with Gifs but here you go!

post-14651-0-00216000-1390696803.jpg

Oh and also any type of color for the flames? Blue, red, etc?

Also the picture in the oc link is some pencil drawing that I can't really color black.

reddish orange I guess. And yeah, sorry about that. Just do with it What you can, its the only pic I've got of him at the moment. Sorry...

Hey its me again. I'd like to request a third(is that too many) signature. I want my username and you to include the phrase "Friendship is Chaos" again but the twist I want the whole thing to be Discord Discord and more Discord. I can't ever have to many discords. I love this guy

(edited)

i can't get the picture to load or copy and save it T_T

Well sorry all of the signatures became errors on the forums so I had to remake them. Once again sorry for the issues but here you go!

XUn6Tzo.png

If you want something changed go ahead and ask!

Hey its me again. I'd like to request a third(is that too many) signature. I want my username and you to include the phrase "Friendship is Chaos" again but the twist I want the whole thing to be Discord Discord and more Discord. I can't ever have to many discords. I love this guy

Of course I would always make signatures for people that request. Your signature will be done today and I'll be sure to make it DISCORD

im having that same problem maybe its the way it was uploaded

Well sorry for the problems but here yah go!

T9qfXdY.png

Anything you don't like? Well just tell me!

Edited by Lunia

Well sorry all of the signatures became errors on the forums so I had to remake them. Once again sorry for the issues but here you go!

XUn6Tzo.png

it's so SPARKLY i <3 you (metaphorically of course)

Okay here you go!

jp0MZvX.png

img-2241277-1-XUn6Tzo.png

Of course I would always make signatures for people that request. Your signature will be done today and I'll be sure to make it DISCORD

Well sorry for the problems but here yah go!

img-2241277-2-T9qfXdY.png

Anything you don't like? Well just tell me! 

Thank you for the signature Lunia 

reddish orange I guess. And yeah, sorry about that. Just do with it What you can, its the only pic I've got of him at the moment. Sorry...

I'm so sorry to say but I can't do anything with the picture since I can't really make a good signature with the picture like that nor can I make it easy. Sorry  :(

I'm so sorry to say but I can't do anything with the picture since I can't really make a good signature with the picture like that nor can I make it easy. Sorry  :(

no, it's fine. I guess I can try and make a new pic of him today when I can. But I can only do pencil drawings, sorry.

Can I request...

a signature which says "I have books, your friendship is invalid" with a vector of Twilight Sparkle reading?.

Colour of text: I don't particularly care, but a darker purple would be nice. 

Background: light blue would be nice.

Can I request...

a signature which says "I have books, your friendship is invalid" with a vector of Twilight Sparkle reading?.

Colour of text: I don't particularly care, but a darker purple would be nice. 

Background: light blue would be nice.

Okay here you go, I didn't really know what to do with your signature since you didn't really follow the guideline but overall here it is. If you want anything changed go ahead and ask.

CvYBYrX.png

Okay here you go, I didn't really know what to do with your signature since you didn't really follow the guideline but overall here it is. If you want anything changed go ahead and ask.

CvYBYrX.png

This is just what I wanted :D thank you very much

@Lunia

Text:

Applejack: Bein' sisters is like... apple pie. You can have amazin' apples, and you can have a wonderfully crispy crust, but only together you can have a perfect apple pie

Whatever color looks good

Background nothing in particular

Vectors: Applebloom and Applejack

Size: whatever fits a signature I guess

Extras: we'll I don't want the text to look anything fancy just readable, Applejack on one side Applebloom

On the other, whatever background fits your choice

Would you like me to find vectors? Or can you do it? I can find them if you'd like

Thanks in advance bye

Edited by Burning Endurance

@Lunia

Text:

Applejack: Bein' sisters is like... apple pie. You can have amazin' apples, and you can have a wonderfully crispy crust, but only together you can have a perfect apple pie

Whatever color looks good

Background nothing in particular

Vectors: Applebloom and Applejack

Size: whatever fits a signature I guess

Extras: we'll I don't want the text to look anything fancy just readable, Applejack on one side Applebloom

On the other, whatever background fits your choice

Would you like me to find vectors? Or can you do it? I can find them if you'd like

Thanks in advance bye

Okay I'm done with your signature and I hope you like it but the text was quite a bit so I had to make it a bit small to fit it all in there.

021KgPf.png

Okay I'm done with your signature and I hope you like it but the text was quite a bit so I had to make it a bit small to fit it all in there.

img-2243608-1-021KgPf.png

I love it but could you make the text a little but easier to read? If it isn't to inconvenient for you

Everything else is awesome

Edited by Burning Endurance

(edited)

Text : Twilightlicious

Colour : Purple

Size : 340 x 40

Type : Pony

BG : Twi's Cutie Mark or night sky

Extras : Twilightlicious Face ( like the one in my avatar )

Are you sure you want it 340 x 40? That's quite small. The biggest size is 600 x 100 

Also do you want the text fancy or normal?

But I did make one version so I can always remake it.

M05cx1Q.png

Edited by Lunia

I love it but could you make the text a little but easier to read? If it isn't to inconvenient for you

Everything else is awesome

I don't know but I did make it easier to read but if it's still not to your liking I could always change the background. Overall tell me what you think!

HVuQfiQ.png

Hello can i please request this

Text and color:"Chase your dreams" (in top right corner in blue text) and "Do your best" (in the bottom left corner in orange text)

Pony/Vector/Oc/Whatever:Rainbow dash flying under neath the blue text. Applejack standing over the yellow text

Size:600x100

Background: (if you can)Sweet apple acres on left side and Sky on the right side (if not then just do any random background that suits it)

Extras:Maybe do a fancy line dividing the two sides just play around with it to your liking

If you could do this i would be extremely thankful and happy sign it if you wish

Edited by Best Username Ever