searching To learn from a master: An anime crossover RP (OOC)

RAGESTAR

Son Goku, the hero of the universe and protector of earth, is on a mission to recruit warriors and heroes from across time and space, to train them as the next generation of protectors of earth. With every new face the legend befriends, things begin to get more and more chaotic, yet simple and fun. However, over time, something seems suspicious about Goku's motives, and the team of heroes begin to wonder weather things were really what they appeared.

Rules:

1. Follow basic MLP forums rules. (no godmodding, no OP characters, Etc.)

2. Only anime characters are allowed, sorry.

3. The anime character you choose MUST be approved by me, and PLEASE don't choose anyone like Kenshiro, Alucard, or any sort of gundam, as they are WAAAY too overpowered. Goku will (usually) stay out of any real fights, due to this same rule. So please, use common sense when choosing an anime hero, ok?

4. Only 2 characters per manga/anime, are allowed, and you may only use protagonists, however,  I could make an exception for anti heroes.

Character sign up sheet: (using mine as an example)

Name: Natsu Dragneel

Race: human (dragon slayer)

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/099/1/2/natsu_dragneel_by_mistersherpa-d60z7rd.png

Manga/anime of origin: Fairy Tail

Characters:

Me: Natsu Dragneel

~Chaotic Sole~: Monkey D. Luffy

Delernil: Jaune Arc

Black_Mask: Kenpachi Zaraki

Okami~Amaterasu: Kirito

Edited by ragestar

I suppose Light from Death Note is right out then

Is Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto too far out there or can I use him?

Ur...sorry dude, but if I recall correctly, Yamamoto's bankai is equal to the heat of the sun...besides, he's not exactly a character who needs training... 0.0

I choose Jaune from RWBY!

Sure, but could you please fill out the sign up sheet? I need at least basic info to run on...

Ur...sorry dude, but if I recall correctly, Yamamoto's bankai is equal to the heat of the sun...besides, he's not exactly a character who needs training... 0.0

Sure, but could you please fill out the sign up sheet? I need at least basic info to run on...

Ha ha, sorry!

Name: Jaune Arc

Race: Human

Appearance: http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Jaune_Arc

Origin: RWBY

(lol, sadly, I have to agree, Gildartz would rape most of the other characters out of hax abilities...)

Anyway, Kenpachi isn't a bad choice, but he's...kind of a monster...so I'll have to consult the CO DM on this one...