Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Curiouser and curiouser. (SPOLERS!)

Mr. Critical

Things seem to be unfolding for the mane six. And with the various mysteries we've seen, I can only wonder what this odd rainbow shimmer in their eyes and various objects could be. Are they connected to that mysterious box, or is it something... else. Only tme shall tell. So what are your guy's theories. Do you think the objects are connected to the box, or is it something else? Let the thoughts unfold.

• Brohoof 1

I think the objects are connected to the box because, the odd rainbow shimmer in their eyes is a symbol of their elements in finding the true meaning to their Element. The objects are connected to the box, if you ask me.

Here's the way it seems these episodes will all go. As well as my predictions of what is to come.

Pony has conflict with their element

They learn the true value of their element (that's the rainbow in their eyes)

They teach their element to another pony by showing everything they learned

That pony awards a gift, which becomesx the key (I'm confident they become the key. It would be odd if random ponies were carrying keys.)

Rarity takes Manehatten:

Rarity's generosity backfires

She learns generosity isn't about getting reparations. Generosity should be for the sake of generosity.

Coco Pommel sees Rarity being generous, and the love she got for it

Coco Pommel gives the thread, which becomes the first key

Rainbow Falls:

Rainbow can't decide who to be loyal to

She learns that having your friends' backs by being loyal is more important than winning

Spitfire sees Rainbow Dash, and how strong and close she and her friends are because of loyalty

Spitfire gives the badge, which becomes the second key.

Prediction for Pinkie Pride:

Pinkie gets jealous when her position as laughter queen is challenged, entering a duel with Cheese Sandwich

She learns that you should always want ponies to be happy, regardless of who is putting a smile on their face

Cheese Sandwich somehow sees Pinkie display this newfound knowledge about what laughter is about

Cheese Sandwich gives Pinkie her an item which then becomes the third key

Fluttershy:

Fluttershy's fear of someone or something stops her from being kind

She learns that she should go to any lengths to be kind, even facing her fears

Pony sees Fluttershy be kind, no matter how hard it is

Pony gives Fluttershy the item which will become a key

AJ:

Any number of conflicts could make it difficult, or detrimental to be honest

Depending on the conflict, the solution will vary, but AJ will learn what honesty is all about

Pony learns the value of honesty

Pony gives AJ key item.

Twilight:

Nothing can really be said about this one. It all depends on whether you see her element as Magic, or Friendship, because the two seem to be interchangeable when talking about the Elements of Harmony. The conflict will vary, therefore solution will vary. And it's Twilight, so it might not even follow the same formula.