Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to the Forum

PeachPalette

Hey everypony!

A very special somepony introduced me to the show and I've been hooked ever since. Well, a little about me (to start off some conversation): I'm a tattoo artist from Michigan. I love drawing, sculpting, painting, and I plan on getting into plushie making real soon. I'm 28, and a scorpio. I have a very open mind and I'm generally very interested in what people have to say (I'm a better listener than a talker) My favorite pony is Fluttershy, but feel I relate to all of the ponies in one way or another.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in one way or another! :)

post-2372-0-02871700-1330924257_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Damn that's a nice OC.

Welcome to the best pony forum on this side of the internet! Enjoy your stay, and I'll be glad to take you to your seat! Or something like that.

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! I certainly hope you enjoy your stay in the best forum on the world! (Pony or otherwise.) I applaud you verily on your choice of favorite pony. I also applaud your pony that you have attached to this post. The color scheme is fantastic, it's very well drawn, and the name is quite clever. Good work!
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum - always nice to have another upper-twenties member.

Nice drawing, by the way - very well done!

• Brohoof 1

What a fantastic OC! Well-designed. I so wanna eat her hair because of how candy-coloured it is. And that's a wonderful name you seem to have. PeachPalette. And a tattoo artist! What an interesting career. You're also quite old. :P Hee hee, we don't usually get such female oldies.

But yes, welcome! And disregard my modly ramblings.

• Brohoof 1

What a fantastic OC! Well-designed. I so wanna eat her hair because of how candy-coloured it is. And that's a wonderful name you seem to have. PeachPalette. And a tattoo artist! What an interesting career. You're also quite old. :P Hee hee, we don't usually get such female oldies.

But yes, welcome! And disregard my modly ramblings.

Thank you so much! Tis an honor to receive such praises! ^^