Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some of my OC's

PeachPalette

WOAH! Those are some sweet OC's!

Thank ya!

Hahah... For some reason, Cotton Candy looks like Pinkie Pie to me xP But I like it either way :3

Her hair does kinda resemble Pinkie's, lol.

Nope, I was a squirrel originally :P

Anyways, to do the same... Do you accept my request, or are you not taking requests at the moment? :P Refer to the post directly under your JavaJive request pic :)

I usually only (and maybe) accept request if that pony mails me. But really it's still a maybe. If I do too many requests I get burnt out on it.

I usually only (and maybe) accept request if that pony mails me. But really it's still a maybe. If I do too many requests I get burnt out on it.

Hah, alright... I'll be sure to keep that in mind :) Still, looking forward to more awesome pony art :D

D'aaaw... Cute pic :3 Who is that, btw? Curious And whoa... Next is a scene from the RP??? DO WANT SO MUCH

This would be for my friend, Carrie on DA. I linked her on that site too if you'd want to know who she is or what she looks like.

Just thought I'd let you know that besides that being an awesome profile pic, your sea pony pic on page 1? I'm using that to get an idea for the descriptions of the changes made to Electrobolt for when he goes into the swimming aspect (like when he jumps into a lake to swim through in order to progress to the next segment...) I... Hope you get what I'm trying to say here xP

All ready for the Gala!

Posted Image

Just thought I'd let you know that besides that being an awesome profile pic, your sea pony pic on page 1? I'm using that to get an idea for the descriptions of the changes made to Electrobolt for when he goes into the swimming aspect (like when he jumps into a lake to swim through in order to progress to the next segment...) I... Hope you get what I'm trying to say here xP

Go right ahead...with...anything you...meant here, HAHA!

• Brohoof 5

Wow nice job! I know there are some fans of your artwork that are lurking/stalking this thread right now because i mentioned it in the chatroom. You have many fans. ;)

Oh and you may want to change the "Some of my OC's" to something like "Pony art by PeachPalette!"

Wow nice job! I know there are some fans of your artwork that are lurking/stalking this thread right now because i mentioned it in the chatroom. You have many fans. ;)

Oh and you may want to change the "Some of my OC's" to something like "Pony art by PeachPalette!"

I can do that? O.O

And thanks! It's been a while since I ventured into chat. I should do that sometime soon. :)

Riven pony for a friend of a friend. :)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1