Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help creating my OC

RainbowDashington

I have been doing a lot of thinking, thus, leading to some fanfic idea (weird how the brain works). Anyway, I'm just having trouble with the main protagonist who is an OC. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble with a name and design. Also, I'm not sure the story would be any good (though I'm sure it will). I need opinion about the synopsis as well...

The story begins with a pony (a pegasus) who wakes in the middle of the mysterious Everfree Forest, miles from civilization. He suddenly realizes that he has no recollection of how he got there and who he is. In a dream, he is visited by Princess Luna, days before her time in Ponyville on Nightmare Night. He reaches Ponyville and tries to adjust to life without his former memory. He decides to live in Ponyville to make new memories as he tries to discover his 'forgotten' past. 

The 'story' might as well be like the series, since it follows the same timeline as the show. 

This pony is seemingly outgoing, though he knows he is socially awkward at times. He feels compelled to write down his thoughts and 'adventures' in a diary, so he 'retain his memory.' Although a pegasus, he has acrophobia, though no one knows (yet)... (This is all I can say about the character; the rest will follow once I start writing...)

Edited by RainbowDashington

I've been stuck on what his special talent is. I guess it is a little conflicting if I can't decide. I guess I need to list characteristics.

He is a pony of modesty. However, when he is faced by a challenge (i.e. a race), his competitive side takes over. Chivalry is one of his policies. He sometimes jokes around, but can be serious when needed. He is a perfectionist. He wants to enjoy flying as any other Pegasus, but his fear of heights keep him grounded half of the time.

Hm, always so difficult to start, easy once you've begun... He is related to Scootaloo (unknown to everypony, that is). I kinda imagined him having some of her energetic personality.

The words Chivalry and Modesty come to mind... Which makes me think of Knights... I have an OC who's afraid of heights too... She's ironically got Skies in her name... So maybe something like... Knight Cloud or Starry Knight?

• Brohoof 1