Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Edtiting Community Status Section of Profile

IHasTwi
Go to solution Solved by An Old Head,

I'm trying to edit a few categories in my community stats section of my profile settings, but I'm having trouble finding it. Is this becaue of my rank and that I have some restrictions or is it something else?

Any help is much apperciatiated, thank-you.  :)

Edited by IHasTwi

Could you clarify what you mean by community status? Unless an option is part of subscriber/donor perks, it should always be available to you.

Oh sorry, I meant "Community Stats" instead of "Community Status", those phrases are interchangable for me most of the time.

Unless you are a donator or subscriber, you will not be able to change your member title. That is pretty much the only restriction you have, unless you are trying to change the "how did you find us" which no normal member can change no matter if you are a subscriber or not.

Could as Cheese above me said, tell us what exactly it is you are trying to change?

Oh sorry, I meant "Community Stats" instead of "Community Status", those phrases are interchangable for me most of the time.

Ah, so you mean these. ^^

Xdwp266.png

Now, for your age, birthday, gender and personal motto, they're all under your Profile Information header in the Settings tab. If you click your username on the top right of the toolbar, a drop down menu appears with the "My Settings" option. From there, you can edit these boxes:

OoTP4vY.png

The only thing you can't change at the moment is your member title, and that's because it's a feature exclusive to subscribers/donors and staff. Otherwise, simply follow the instructions and find the boxes highlighted by those green boxes. ^^

• Brohoof 3

Seems as if this has been sorted out perfectly well ^_^
Thank you BENOIT!  :P

Gonna go ahead and lock it up now, have a great day :3

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.