open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

(Shadow and his goons were right outside the ally shooting at you guys)

Shadow rounded a corner and began to run to a random hideout

Black Death just sits upon the roof of a nearby building watching as the battle ensues below, he found it very amusing and anyone left dead afterword would provide a tasty life force for him to steal without effort.

Shadow smiled and snapped his fingers, tiny portals appeared next to his 5 goons, sucking them in it and then they dissapeared.

Shadow entered a Base and sat down, panting "Well it has started off in a interesting pace..." he said laughing

Shade finally turns visible again and accidentally shocks a squirrel that was in a nearby tree when he landed. He started steadily walking back home, and he could still see the small figured of Omega and Black Death in the distance.

*Weiss trembled at the sight of the explosion and the fire. She quickly flew back to her apartment.*

"Damn.... why did it have to be f-f-f-fire?"

*She went into her apartment, changed into pajamas and got into her bed.*

"Fire cant hurt me now..... fire...... can't....... hurt........"

*She trembled in place and fell into a shallow sleep.*

(edited)

Having been knocked back by Omega's shot, Mirrormask had been fighting off Shadow's goons during the battle. After he had been set on fire, he patted himself out, extinguishing a good amount of the flames. Grimacing in pain, he looked around and saw Black Death on the nearby rooftop. "Nice try." he muttered, stealthily running to his location and climbing up said rooftop undetected.

"I'm surprised you thought you'd stay out of the fight that easy." Mirrormask remarked, appearing behind him. "You've been getting cocky, lately."

Edited by Deshi Bashara

Omega looked up across the rooftop to see Mirror Mask and Back Death. He began to record, interested in what was going to happen. His own state was that of passiveness, since his error was currently not affecting his performance.

(edited)

Black Death stands up and slowly turns "And I see you don't care as much for civilian lives as you once did. That man is more than likely dead now, either shot or burned to a crisp. Oh well, I guess you can't save them all." A malicous grin crosses his face as he releases another bout of laughter. "I sure am loving this night air, it does wonders for the skin!" He flings some hanging flesh onto the ground that had been hanging from him after getting shot. He stand perfectly still, waiting for MirroMask's move...

Edited by Guest

(edited)

1337 landed next to Black Death. "Long time no see, buddy. How's the thug life treating you?" She then nodded at Mirror Mask. "Hey. Don't think I've met you."

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

Shadow began to laugh "All of them are in there, send as many followers as you can, rob, EVERYTHING, i want this city hurt by the end of today!" he said with a evil grin.

Various people began to run out of random buildings across the city, commiting random crimes.

He looked at another follower "I want 9 people too, i dont care who, just get 9 people..." he said in a more serious tone

Edited by ShadowCloud

Black Death turns to 1337 but still keeps one eye on MirrorMask waiting for his move (he said he wouldn't post until tommorow). He laughs putting an empahsis on the word life as he speaks "The life has been pretty good, some murders here, kidnappings there, a building or two blown to pieces. Don't mind the party pooper over there, he's just someone with a stick up his butt who doesn't know how to enjoy a good shindig! Anyway, how are you doing lately"

(edited)

1337 apathetically looked down at the people running rampant in the streets. "I feel like I should be stopping this...but hell, humans are just too much fun to watch," she grinned, and her body flickered. "I'm great. Found a few more of those scientist idiots, good times. They never know what's coming."

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

Hiccup was sitting upon the roof ledge on the highest skyscraper in the city, gazing out upon the crime-riddled neighborhood that he called his home. In the actual city, one could hear the sounds of violence: Gunshots, shooting, innocent civilians screaming before that final blow ending their lives. But up here, it was peaceful...

When Hiccup sat here, he felt... he felt that everything was normal for once. That he lived in a normal city. That he could go to school and not have a single worry except for the Biology test he forgot to study for. That he was a normal kid, and could do normal things.

But of course, this wasn't true. He still lived in the same violent, disfigured town, with villains that held dark and destructive powers. He still had to look over his shoulder in school, to make sure no one was following him, ready to pierce a dagger though his heart. He still had to be who he was.

A super hero.

Hiccup realized something during his time as a so-called "hero". After all of the fighting, after all of the countless beatings and scars. This... what he did... it wasn't heroic. It wasn't grand, or amazing, or anything that one would think. It was just doing what had to be done. It was the right thing to do.

If Hiccup could summarize what being a hero was... It... it was pure hell. Just to see, friends, family, neighbors, being hurt and pained is bad enough. It's even worse when you can't do anything about it. But... what's even worse... is that you have the power to stop it, but simply fail in the end.

His dark auburn air moved gently with the wind, as he heard a familiar thump behind him. Now... Hiccup wasn't like most of the other superheros. He couldn't shoot lightning, or turn invisible, or even have agility on his side. No... his superpower... was his friendship... with a very special friend of his.

His friend... was a dragon.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

About 10 guards come through the door with 9 people "We got them" he said "And the money is flowing in" he said to Shadow "Perfect" he said back "Let start it now" he said looking to a stage with 9 chairs and a a camera

The guards sat the people down and began to record, broadcasting to the whole city, every computer, TV or anything with a screen was now playing this.

Shadow walked in front of the camera "Hello ladies and gentleman, i will be tonight entertainment!" he laughing "Here we have 9 people, they will make up for the 9 people iI lost today by the so called heros in this city..." he said, his laughing tone turned more serious.

(edited)

1337 looked on, now very amused. "Shadow's up to his old tricks, huh?" she laughed. "Never one for stealth, him. That's half the fun, though!" She disappeared and reappeared alongside him. "Long time no see," she whispered in his ear, then smiled at the camera and again turned invisible.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

One of the hostages was screaming, Shadow turned around "Ill give you five reasons to shut the hell up!" he said unloading 5 rounds into the hostage, The hostage stopped screaming and slumped back, dead.

Shadow heard 1337's words, he let out a sigh "I better make this quick then...." he muttered "This city, is going to die....he said" unloading a round to each of the hostages heads.

The video ended and shadow turned around "Allright lets make this quick!" he said aloud

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

Night hawk was mad now, witnessing the death of an innocent civilian

Night Hawk retraced his steps, shadow could not be far, he ran through the ally and turned a corner, Night hawk walked back to the ally, the fire had died out

Edited by Skullbuster

(edited)

1337 sighed and again slipped behind Shadow. "You're no fun," she giggled, and scanned the civilians. One looked like they were going to vomit. She grabbed him right as Shadow shot at him and there was a loud cracking noise-all that was left behind the two was a large crater.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Shade looked back hearing trouble, and saw Shadow on the jumbotron in the middle of the city. He figured he probably couldn't help now, plus he hadn't slept in ages, so he continued walking, feeling guilty and a bit on edge as he walked towards his house.

(I'm off for the night, I'll be on tomorrow)

(edited)

Shadow looked around "Come out come out" he said laughing.

Shadow was blown back from the blast, slamming him into a wall. "Son of a" was all he could say before connecting into it.

Shadow got up "Jeez that actually hurt" he said

Edited by ShadowCloud