Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Transported to Equestria (Real RP Thread)

Guardian Braveheart

"Sure is an awful lot of new ponies around lately might have to ask around town see if anypony knows anything." I thought aloud noting the influx of equestrians in ponyville. Something like this usually happened around some event like the summer sun celebration. Problem is according to everyone the only thing that had been a crowd drawing event was ponyville's anniversary and that had passed.  Definitely going to have to check this out after I finish delivering these materials to rare.

((Wow, became quiet so suddenly. What happened? ))

((Might just NPC Twilight, just to speed things up.))

"Twilight's House is just right over here," Sweet said. They came up to a Big Hollow Tree which is a Library.

Wow, The show is accurate, He thought.

As they entered the Library, they saw Twilight reading books, as always.

"Keep that page for me Spike," she said. "Hello there. How may I help you?"

"Hi Twilight," she said. "He wanted to ask you something."

"Yes," he said nervously. "Are there any portals here in Equestria that we should know?"

"Not that I know of," she replied. "Why do you ask?"

Times was woken by the closing of the library door. "what was that" Times said as he stood back up. Times went to the door and knocked on it

(Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler)

@,@@Cimarronboy, @@Guardian Braveheart,

"Names Thunder Dash." Thunder stated extending his hoof out for a hoof bump. "Boy, this is a large group of ponies; I wonder where they're from? Hmm, maybe that's something private. Whatever it is, I'll keep it to myself." Thunder Dash thought to himself. "So, shall we head to the library?" Thunder asked.  

@,@@Cimarronboy, @@Guardian Braveheart,

"Names Thunder Dash." Thunder stated extending his hoof out for a hoof bump. "Boy, this is a large group of ponies; I wonder where they're from? Hmm, maybe that's something private. Whatever it is, I'll keep it to myself." Thunder Dash thought to himself. "So, shall we head to the library?" Thunder asked.  

I hoof bumped him.

"Nice to meet you. And yes please. We really need to see her." I said to him, exspanding my wings so I can fly. Flight was much easyier than trotting. I was glad I made my oc a pegasus who can use magic and not just a unicorn. I looked at my necklace.

'No, I'm not gonna try and use it.' I thought.

@,

Thunder gathered some electricity and made a holographic map appear before them. "According to this map, the library is north of where we are." Thunder stated gathering some more electricity and making the holographic map disappear. He then spread his wings. "So, are you ready?" Thunder asked.  

*knock knock knock...

"Ooh, hold that thought," Twilight said. She went up to the door and opened it to find another pony standing outside.

"Oh, hello there," she said to him. "Please, come in. What brings you here?" 

"As I was saying," he continued. "There might be a portal here in Equestria. And I think I'm not the only one here who fell victim to it. I don't know if I should even tell it to you. It might be... out of this world."

@,

Thunder gathered some electricity and made a holographic map appear before them. "According to this map, the library is north of where we are." Thunder stated gathering some more electricity and making the holographic map disappear. He then spread his wings. "So, are you ready?" Thunder asked.  

"I'm ready if they are," I said pointing a hoof at them and lifting off the ground.

(IGNORE all OFF dis LOL IGNORE all OFF dis LOL IGNORE all OFF dis LOL IGNORE all OFF dis LOL IGNORE all OFF dis LOL IGNORE all OFF dis LOL IGNORE all OFF dis LOL IGNORE all OFF dis LOL )

"Something woke me up and I was wondering what it was" Times said as he cleaned his glasses. Times put them back on and yawned. 

[filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

"Some ponies just came here to ask me a question," she said. "Did we disturb you?"

"... There might be some 'weird' ponies here in Ponyville. And... Nevermind... You wouldn't understand."

Twilight turned her attention back to the stallion.

"Why? Is there something wrong that we shouldn't know?" she asked.

"Well... Let's just wait for the others. They're on there way anyway. They'll tell you."

@thunder-dash

"Nice to meet you, sorry to rush through this crowd but I'm in the middle of business. Rare wanted some materials and I need to get them back so she can finish the order. You wouldn't happen to know what the deal is with the overflow of ponies in town is about would ya?".

@,

He turned to the pegasus who was at the door earlier.

"Well, maybe you've heard about the one in the Crystal Empire," he told him. "Maybe that's what you've heard. But no, We didn't came through that portal. There's another I think... and I don't know what it is, but I'm starting to get pretty scared."