Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Transported to Equestria (Real RP Thread)

Guardian Braveheart

@Black Mask

"Yeah, I agree. This is something we should go find some help with, not try to figure something out on our own, that never goes well," A small smile on my face as I remember a short moment from a few days ago. 

"Sure, you can fly. Who hasn't dreamed of flying at one point? Instead, I get a horn and-" 

@The Moose Queen

I stop mid-sentence when I hear a voice approaching. I face the pony who walking up.

"Classical? Wine? Who do you think I am? You've got the wrong idea all around," I chuckle, "I only listen to dance music, if I had my iPod with me, I'd show you, not like I could use it with damn hooves anyways." I grunt annoyingly.

Edited by Concep

@

I got an idea. 'Hey, why don't we ask...uh...the purple...the purple one? Right? The purple one?' I said with a weak grin as I shifted looks between the two. 'I dunno. She's the smart one.' I added, hoping they understood who I was talking about. They should if they were bronies.

@

Night Comb blinked but held out his hoof. 'H...hi.'"

You meant Twilight Sparkle?" I ask.

He nodded.

"THat;s probably a good Idea. She's most likely at the library." I said. "Which is in Ponyville. Which is right over there." I said pointing the direction of town

"Since not all of us can fly I guess we're walking.....that is....if you want to come..." He said to them,

@,

"I... I don't know either," he said, a chill went down his spine. "I think we're our OCs. and Judging by your looks, Your's is an Alicorn, am I correct."

He looked down on his neck. He didn't even notice it before, but he had a necklace on. The gem on the middle started glowing softly.

Odd, when did I have this, he thought.

You meant Twilight Sparkle?" I ask. He nodded. "THat;s probably a good Idea. She's most likely at the library." I said. "Which is in Ponyville. Which is right over there." I said pointing the direction of town "Since not all of us can fly I guess we're walking.....that is....if you want to come..." He said to them,

"Well let's get moving then people." I said, "We're getting nowhere fast standing out here anyway. Now which way is the library supposed to be?" 

ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore

"Well let's get moving then people." I said, "We're getting nowhere fast standing out here anyway. Now which way is the library supposed to be?" 

ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore

"THat way." I said pointing to it in the distance,

"It's not that far I think." I said. 

ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignoreignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore this ignore

(I COPY YOU XDDDD)

You meant Twilight Sparkle?" I ask.

He nodded.

"THat;s probably a good Idea. She's most likely at the library." I said. "Which is in Ponyville. Which is right over there." I said pointing the direction of town

"Since not all of us can fly I guess we're walking.....that is....if you want to come..." He said to them,

I nodded. 'Yeah, her.'

I shrugged. 'Isn't it a huge tree? That shouldn't be too hard to, especially if we can fly.' I said as I hovered above my new friends. I saw a small town in the distance. 'Thats it, right?' I asked, pointing at it. It was small but still noticeable. I smiled at that. Somehow even a person with no knowledge of this world could move around it. That was good

• Brohoof 1

@@Guardian Braveheart,

Diamond's eyes widened as she slowly got back up. "I'm...the pony...but..." She trailed off and looked at her back, seeing her wings before she looked back at the colt who had been talking to her. "But...I didn't...make an OC. I mean, I did but...I never used her...I don't even consider myself...wait." She gulped, looking at each of the ponies in the group. "We're...this is...the world of my little pony?" She gulped, her legs beginning to shake again. "How...how did we...get...here?"

@@Concep,

She placed her hoof back down on the ground, ignoring Honey Comb and the others as she turned to a mare. "Then why are you all passed out drunk without me? And...what's an Ipod?" She asked, tilting her head. "Does it play music?"

I continued walking and thought to myself

I really need new glasses. After a while I started to get tired and sat down to rest.

"maybe I should have stayed home today." I looked at my watch and yawned.

Its really that early, I could have stayed in bed until noon

(OOC: Wow, y'all got started really fast!)

@@,

Thunder Dash meanwhile had a feeling that ponies needed help. He randomly get these feelings, but he doesn't know how he get's them. He then gathered some electricity and teleported to where they were. He then appeared in front of them with a poof. "Hey, thought you might need some help." He stated. 

@@Guardian Braveheart@@Concep,

(OOC: Wow, y'all got started really fast!)

@@,

Thunder Dash meanwhile had a feeling that ponies needed help. He randomly get these feelings, but he doesn't know how he get's them. He then gathered some electricity and teleported to where they were. He then appeared in front of them with a poof. "Hey, thought you might need some help." He stated. 

@@Guardian Braveheart@@Concep,

"Wha!" I said. How did you do that!? Your not a unicorn!"

(Ignore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XP)

@,

"Well, it's an ability I had since I was young. I can wield electricity and convert it into magic. It's an amazing story. But I had this feeling that you all needed help to get somewhere. What were you looking for?" Thunder asked. He had no idea about the humans coming to Equestria. 

@

"We weren't passed out drunk. If you really want to know, we kind of just woke up here. We aren't originally ponies, at least I assume the others aren't. I know I'm not. And an iPod is somethin' you can store a lot of things on, but there's no point in going in ta' detail. But yeah, it has music, it can store thousands of songs." I say with a chuckle, but inside, I'm worried about our fates.

((I'm going to be back in a few. Snacks))

Edited by Concep

"And so we begin" I said to myself "Hey there pony that looks like a living bolt of lighting. My friends here need to get to the library but we have no idea where it is. Care to help us out?"

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler fillerfiller

@,

"Well, it's an ability I had since I was young. I can wield electricity and convert it into magic. It's an amazing story. But I had this feeling that you all needed help to get somewhere. What were you looking for?" Thunder asked. He had no idea about the humans coming to Equestria. 

"Well, We're trying to get to Ponyville to talk to Princess Sparkle."

(Ignore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XP)

I looked over for a tree to sit under and take a nap and the only one I saw was the library so I walked over and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and in no time at all I was asleep.

IGNOREIGNORIGNOREIGNORE Ignoreignoreignore ignoreignoreignoreg

@,

"I... I don't know," he said to her. This has never happened before. Heck, this never happened in the show. But yeah, we're in Equestria, I guess..."

The sudden crash of lightning scared to to a point that he became invisible without him even realizing he already is.

"Well, We're trying to get to Ponyville to talk to Princess Sparkle."

I then wrap my hoof around his mouth. "Ha ha, this one's a kidder all right" I then whisper in your ear "We don't know if she's a princess yet. Let's not draw attention to ourselves unless we have to, ok?" 

((What was your pony's name again?))

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler  

Edited by Black Mask

I then wrap my hoof around her mouth. "Ha ha, this one's a kidder all right" I then whisper in your ear "We don't know if she's a princess yet. Let's not draw attention to ourselves unless we have to, ok?"

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler  

(Im a MALE! And so is my OC)

"Oh....right sorry..." I whisper back.

"We're tring to find Twilight Sparkle." I corrected myself.

(Ignore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XP)

@,@,

"Well, first off. You're right in Ponyville. And secondly, I can take you to Princess Twilight Sparkle. The name's Thunder Dash by the way." Thunder stated. "I wonder what they could be going to see Princess Twilight for...well...let's hope it's not something bad." Thunder thought to himself.  

@,@,

"Well, first off. You're right in Ponyville. And secondly, I can take you to Princess Twilight Sparkle. The name's Thunder Dash by the way." Thunder stated. "I wonder what they could be going to see Princess Twilight for...well...let's hope it's not something bad." Thunder thought to himself.  

"Thank you. I'm Ace By the way."

(Ignore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XPIgnore this crap XP)

I sat and watched the conversation, not understanding anything they talked about. I shrugged. 'Im Night Comb. It's nice to meet you, Thunder.' I greeted with a smile and an extended hoof. They were like handshakes, which confused me at first but by now made sense.

"My name's Con-" I say, looking over the large pegasus stallion in front of me "-You seem, I don't know how to put this... But rather helpful. Usually, ya don't just get someone from nowhere to help out a bunch of strangers, but maybe that's just how it works in this strange, weird, but oddly relaxing, world."

Edited by Concep
  • Brohoof 1

((May be gone for the whole day tomorrow. Time zones thing and have school. Gonna post it now so that we'll all be together in the RP.))

As he reappeared again, he noticed that the other group of 'humans' was having a plan.

Hm, maybe I should follow them... he thought.

And then, out of nowhere, a voice came behind him.

"HEY, WHAT'S UP!!!!" Sweet said.

Guardian stumbled a bit from the surprise. After regaining composure, he faced the unknown voice, only to be shocked on what he saw.

She... She looks like my other OC...

"Hello? Equestria to blue unicorn. Anyone home in there?" she said.

"I have a name you know," he said. "I'm Guardian."

"And I'm Sweet. Nice to meet you."

"Um, can you show us the way to Twilight's library? I'd like to talk to her about something."

"Sure. It's right this way."

She lead the way, Guardian close behind.

"You can come to if you like," he said to the Alicorn, still awe struck.

I slowly started to wake up and looked at the door to the library that was on my right. I yawned and said to myself "Five more minutes" and slowly fell back asleep.

(Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler)

OOC~woah woah woah, lol a little recap? (limited internet, srry guys, its off for today cuz of no school'

Bluelight woke up. She was starring at........... blue hooves? She stood up and looked at the rest of her self. She was a blue....... pegasus? She saw her cutie mark and it hit her, she was bluelight, her alicorn OC!