Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Equestria was real?

CuddlyPowel

I don't want to debate @Pentium100. He is a wonderful friend and he helps me out a lot with my projects.

But come on.... Twilight Sparkle wouldn't allow guns in Equestria, would she?

Just now, Super Splashee said:

But come on.... Twilight Sparkle wouldn't allow guns in Equestria, would she?

Seeing that one third of the pony population could probably force-choke me, one third could just grab me, lift me up 20 meters in the air and let go and probably all adults could just break my bones with a single kick, yeah... Oh and that does not include all the dangerous animals (while Fluttershy can talk or stare them down, she cannot be everywhere at the same time). If I was not able to use magic (why would I, only ponies with horns can, no other species in Equestria seem to be able to), was not allowed to create an anti-magic zone around my house, and was not allowed to have a gun, I would become really suspicious.

Besides, target shooting is fun. 

11 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

I don't want to debate @Pentium100

Why? I mean we can have difference of opinion and not hate each other. I debate a lot of things with my friends and usually on somewhat more serious topics than a TV show :twismile:. If you do not like such discussions, I understand that though.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

So maybe she would accept you having a gun..... maybe :lie:

Yeah, as I said, I would not be in a rush to go there anyway.  Not having a gun would not be a deal breaker, but it would make me suspicious.

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I guess at the very least I'll try to befriend the Mane 6 and explore around the area and see what it is like. If I could travel to the human version, I will explore around there and see how different is is compared to the real world we all live in.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

if Equestria is real and we're all ponies posting about ourselves then we are all big heads who need to get over ourselves and just go about our ordinary pony lives without talking about how great ponies are.